3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dako7 02.02.20 08:40 pm

Free play after passing (Vampyr)

Actually, after all the credits goes to the main menu and have the opportunity will be downloaded before the last conversation in London it is still possible to get?
12 Comments
Sort by:
S
Setesh 02.02.20

Dako7
no

D
Dako7 02.02.20

Sites
Lol, the left is called a few extra at the end
Spoiler the coffin was Marsala under the Church? We are only at the end from it know, nonsense.

U
USSRSergey1234 02.02.20

Dako7
Don't worry, I think it developed later ng+ enter.

u
usus 02.02.20

What's the point?

D
Dako7 02.02.20

usus
Dako7 wrote:
called left a few extra at the end
+ 't even talked to most of them, still a lot of extra quests left and places where to go what to see, I would love to run, why was it necessary to remove that possibility, brad.

u
usus 02.02.20

Dako7
Yesterday I barely finished off this stuff until the end

D
Dako7 02.02.20

usus
Well, I'm happy for you, and I would have run and completed several extra tasks. The point is, why not give the choice to the player? After ending or ALT+F4 or back to London and entertain themselves.

T
Tr1ada 02.02.20

Dako7
the same trouble sadness...... many of which did not

S
SkyraX 02.02.20

Dako7
Ivan Arkhipov
and what prevents to do quests immediately after receiving them?perhaps the idea of later?

T
Tr1ada 02.02.20

SkyraX
well, I didn't know that this noodle is

A
Atlas057 02.02.20

Ivan Arkhipov
I think it is specially made for replay value. The only saving from the same series. Think this is the best solution. But no. Ass it turned out. Want to change prepromote.

H
HellRey_1 03.09.22

SkyraX
This is the essence of "free play" - If you don't know, it's better to keep silent and don't talk nonsense