3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
notrained 02.02.20 08:42 pm

Installed updates Windows 7 x64 (pirate)

Downloaded the game FrostPunk found out that to run you need to download update Windows kb4019990, downloaded, press install, go through a small download, after which the inscription failed to install the following updates - kb4019990.
Later decided to install other updates, or writes the same error, or something like that - this update is already installed on your computer (although tested and not found).
18 Comments
Sort by:
U
Udmurt 02.02.20

a dozen and all problems are solved! 7ka retro!

n
notrained 02.02.20

Also does not run the search update in the update center Windows, when clicking the search button, written message - can't update important files and services while they are used by the system. Save any open files and restart the computer, and then try to check the new update. ( next to the button to restart the computer). And so endless, rebooting does not help. Tried different ways to solve the problem of Ineta type of restart, update, etc. Campaign centre update covered with a copper basin.

S
SonyK_2 02.02.20

notrained
Download and install UpdatePack with it - there is the extra updates, such as the authentication OS and telemetry removed. Then run DWS-Ohm (not the newer version 2.2.2.2): if the system has sledlike, etc. - shut off.

n
notrained 02.02.20

SonyK.
Thank you very much! Try this method.

W
WanRoi 02.02.20

Udmurt wrote:
7ka retro!
Lol! Retro is XP.

n
notrained 02.02.20

SonyK.
EEH, I don't want set of updates updatePack-a searching, unpacking, and beginning the installation of the first update appears , something like - failed to install update for rollback, restart your computer. Two times I tried.

S
SonyK_2 02.02.20

notrained
Before you install (on a partition with OS) has 10 GB of free space ?

n
notrained 02.02.20

SonyK.
Yes, about 40 gigs of it.

S
SonyK_2 02.02.20

notrained
You are now in the update center installed anything ? - if Yes, delete manually, then from the folder C:\Windows delete files UpdatePack7.log and UpdateScan7.log (if any) and try again. You can also visit the site of melkosofta, download the desired update (kb4019990) and install.
Спойлерhttp://www.catalog.update.microsoft.com/Search.aspx?q=KB4019990

R
Rv770 02.02.20

https://www.comss.ru/page.php?id=3840
Download and upgrade all your settings will remain in the game.

S
Setesh 02.02.20

isn't it easier to download the latest version of 7-Ki and reinstall? Affairs on half an hour

n
notrained 02.02.20

SonyK.
124 written update installed, dolgovato manually) And what do you think about the way Rv770? Really there remain all sorts of login passwords saved in the browser and so on.

S
Subaru MotorSports 02.02.20

notrained
I once tried to install the update manually, a day spent in the shuffle, listen to the advice Sites

d
dtss 02.02.20

notrained
offline package download on bast that rent new Yes put it there and forget about the built-in update Windows.7 I do that .or this software System software for Windows v 3.1.6

S
SonyK_2 02.02.20

notrained wrote:
...what do you think about the way Rv770 ?...
He advises to upgrade to the 10's. If you need it - download the tool to update / create images from the official Microsoft website and update the game, or put a clean sweep, after making the OS image and throwing off it to a DVD or USB flash drive:
Спойлерhttps://www.microsoft.com/ru-ru/software-download/windows10
If you can't / don't want to install the updates yourself, download from any normal tracker ready build which has all refreshed.

W
Waffen 02.02.20

Tell me experts.Windows 7.Pirates,but with the activation key.All the updates has always been placed fine,but after one of the updates suddenly flies activation,the screen is black,the inscription at the bottom - all as expected..(I know how to cure,but did not bother) - .reinstalled Windows (the same) and to deliver safe updates.And here come a new bunch of updates and among them of course is dangerous - for example КВ971033.....question - is it possible to download and install new updates,completely bypassing these dangerous,who break the activation? And is there any sense in it - can leave it as is and not bother?

S
SonyK_2 02.02.20

Waffen wrote:
...is it possible to download and install new updates,completely bypassing these dangerous,who break the activation?...
Yes. You can translate the update in manual mode, and to choose which upgrade to put. But then you have to read the description of each update individually - not to set superfluous. But if not hunting to Potter - read my post above.

K
Kokoprime1991 02.02.20

Always amused when people say clearly, what you need, and they believe OTHER ESTABLISHED and managed .... Handsome che said... More from the balcony jumped out, can help.