3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
freliNs 02.02.20 08:44 pm

The problem with the entry in Online mode (Grand Theft Auto 5)

In General, always thought after a month break to play GTA online with friends but I fuck you and here's the problem. Try to go online, I and stupid error (1 screesnhot). The first thing that occurred to me, download VPN. Downloaded sign more did not jump out, but the game itself was infinite loading, and then threw in offline. Help, who have already faced this problem or just knows what to do. Thanks in advance

9 Comments
Sort by:
v
varenuha2uha 02.02.20

just got out , but before playing it was the same . Restarted , everything is gone .

f
freliNs 02.02.20

varenuha2uha
I have it in a week, nothing helps

L
Lelik_mc_kawai 02.02.20

varenuha2uha
just entered the game, everything works fine, so problem on your computer! look for anything that is blocking the entrance!

a
attacking_beaver 02.02.20

the same hat. costs only a couple of weeks in this shit not to go, it's a stool. now the same error POPs up.

W
Waffen 02.02.20

Friends - can someone help - more than a month of tinkering reinstalling Steam,rgsc,Windows, spent a lot of time, nerves, etc...wrote to the tech support, watching videos on YouTube - nothing worked - eventually need an external ip...why the hell did all the other gaming services is not necessary, but it is necessary....
PS How I'm butthurt....it's just grizzetti!With any game so messed up like this. Cursed just everything!

f
freliNs 02.02.20

Solved the problem of 50: 50, come online via VPN and that is with the country of France. Very long transactions, but how does it works

S
SKURTT 02.02.20

freliNs
Well, go long transaction due to ping VPN, a similar problem was and at me, constantly error when connecting to the session, fix the VPN

a
anupadaku 02.02.20

the most simple solution. if there is coaxial cable, disconnect it from the modem and plug back in. well it is possible the modem from the socket to pull out.

m
maksHK47 02.02.20

anupadaku
Thanks man. Helped