3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Misha Cherik 03.02.20 04:05 pm

How to play the game on a weak PC (Just Cause 3)

I recently bought Just Cause 3,and faced with very big problems in performance.The game slowed down just creepy.It was surprising to me,because I played in Fallout 4,the Witcher and now play Battlefield 1-but there should be at least 8 GB of RAM.Immediately on the system requirements need a total of 6.But nevertheless,I scoured the Internet and still have made a plan for how to launch Just Cause 3 for weak PC.

For starters,you need at least this combination is 1 GB of memory on the graphics card and 6 GB of memory on a PC.Or 4-5 GB of RAM on PC and 2 GB on the graphics card.If you have less,do not even try.Why Just Cause 3 is very dependent on memory game.The same GTA 5 it is running on 4 GB of RAM.

1.Increase the paging file to 4 GB

It is necessary that the game does not flew from the Windows notifications about memory overflow.You can do it by going here:Computer - Properties-Advanced-Performance - Advanced-Virtual memory-change-Select size.Set the maximum and minimum value is 4096 MB

2.Customize the game
Occupying memory textures need to be put on the minimum,and the parameters,only load the CPU and GPU,such as anti-aliasing,you can leave the default

2.Use Ready Boost
If you have a fast USB flash drive at least 4-8 GB,then it must also be used for memory expansion.Connect it,go into Computer-properties flash drives-ReadyBoost - use this device-and remove the slider on max

3.Update all possible drivers

I understand that the recommendation is very basic but it helped me.Walk around the sites of manufacturers of your hardware,especially video card,and download the latest drivers.Also can take advantage of automatic software Driver Pack Solution-but,as in all such free software,you need to be careful when installing not to pick up even more trash

4.Use the Mem Reduct and Razer Game Booster

These two programs are easy to find in Google.Both clear the RAM while playing.The first of these, it cleans stuff,and the second terminates at the time the game is not needed at the moment of service,background system programs,Explorer, etc.

5.Clean your system from junk

Go to control panel-programs and features and uninstall all unnecessary software.He can ship the memory and clog up the space on your hard disk.Also use CCleaner to clean system and registry clutter.Also remove any viruses, check the system program Dr Web Cure it.

6.Take care of the hard drive!

Last but certainly an important item for your hard drive.It is necessary to defragment, and fix all errors.The trash has been removed from it in the last paragraph.First you need to correct all the errors.Go to Computer-right-click on the system drive - properties - tools-check for errors-put both checkboxes and click start.Most likely the computer will reboot and test without booting Windows.On modern large disks this can take 2-3 hours.Then you need to go to the disk properties and run Defrag.After these manipulations the speed of the disk will accelerate and then the game will be less misiti and more sure.
29 Comments
Sort by:
G
GeRR_Praetorian 03.02.20

Mike CERIC
I wouldn't say this game this demanding. The usual sandpit. But you describe as if it starts on the eve of the new Krayzisa or third Halva)))) If you have the Witcher is fine, why the problems with custom last....
Hmmmmm......

G
GeRR_Praetorian 03.02.20

Mike CERIC
Vidyuhi certainly weak from you.
But it becomes strange. The Witcher is fine with you, and just slow down!

M
Misha Cherik 03.02.20

Stiff Of Macivor
Well, the brakes something fierce was.The rollers were two times slower.Much better now.

d
demonwings03 03.02.20

Mike CERIC
you what none I have 470 on 1248 MB play lag wildly.Help pliz

M
Misha Cherik 03.02.20

demonwings03
I have a gtx 650 1024 MB.How many operatives?

d
demonwings03 03.02.20

Mike CERIC
6 GB

M
Misha Cherik 03.02.20

demonwings03
Try to make all 6 points.Helped me.

Y
Ygrumyi 03.02.20

While I had a GTX670 and 8Gb of RAM is also lag, now GTX1070 and 24Гб RAM stopped. Although the capital still drawdown. Just shitty optimization

r
rustamm 03.02.20

fools the fuck hhhhhhhhh

a
as22 03.02.20

Conifgure such: Percents Core i5-750, RAM 8 gig at a frequency of 1600MHz, vidyuhi Radeon HD5850, SSD hard drive. I know, I know, it's bad. I have another question a little bit. Start the game, it writes me that her little RAM and eats all the RAM. Windows eats 1.8 gig, the game eats a 6 gig(Yes, I know that in minimum requirements and there is a 6 gig!). In the end the lowest graphics settings and the lag shops. So, actually, I have a question that really her memory is not enough? Just write in other forums that it consumes the minimum salary according to the chart, on the strength of 4 gig of RAM. I run the game in 1280x1024 resolution, and could not slow down so, I'm not in FHD launch!
Basically, I want to buy a couple of months GTX 1060, will I need to buy more RAM(but still need 8 gig, it turns out, to smooth)?
It can not happen that the GTX 1060 and so many operatives own and the game will score it, and then only will be accepted for the RAM of the computer?

S
Skyl1nks 03.02.20

Yes, in this game denovo eats more than the game itself. Fast 8GB RAM and i5-i7 solve all the problems.

S
Silent Scout 03.02.20

You forgot to advise a Windows reinstall.
Mike Cherek wrote:
Use the Mem Reduct and Razer Game Booster
God...

V
Vezdesuschiy 03.02.20

Tell me if I will have to play
AMD Phenom X6 1075T 3,00 GHz
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 ( 1024 MB )
RAM ( 12 GB )
Windows 10 ( 64bit )

a
aleks1979 03.02.20

Omnipresent Death
Your graphics card is not exactly ideal.

V
Vezdesuschiy 03.02.20

Clear

k
kulena3 03.02.20

Dy do not worry you!!!! brakes not because of this...iron even the top works hard...and the thing is this fucking protection Denuvo or something or whatever....the fact is that, for the first time to protect ordinary ( albeit beautiful game) uses technology designed not for games and I would even say to protect top secret information, special services...the so-called rolling code...the developers of this game certainly low bow...but they're just hardworking and sincerely worked on the game...but they have a tenant, the customer and of course the owner of this project...so this is not a good man and run the show...he only cares about his wallet, he turned to the fucking Denuve send them not a small money and established this is time to crumble your iron Lord he's not thinking about your computers and what is p the process of the game, this rolling code tens of thousands of times more frequently accesses your hard drive than a regular game.... and sumashedshie ship and the mother and the CPU and memory as the RAM and everything else....a couple of these games payrate and can be easily changed ...well, if not all of the iron so hard for sure...I've read about this defense....and was convinced on a personal example...I bought a Christmas discount in the incentive, far cry primal everything was exactly the same as with Just caus 3. started about 5 minutes and it lags on black on all settings...I returned it the same day and returned the money (thanks to the incentives for it though).a few days FCPrimal lomanuli and I'm rocked...and I understand it completely cured Denuvo...because its logo is even in the start-up screen does not appear any where..(meanwhile, as a corrupt version at the start, immediately cut the eye with its logo....so the game runs faster than I have time to let go of the mouse and flies even at the highest settings....so think guys....is it worth it to ruin their computers in favor of this fat - cat to the right owner...although the guys programmers developers sorry of course...they worked on the game by 5 points. they do not mind the money to send....I certainly do not claim, as he is not a programmer. All conclusions are the result of the read me information about this protection and its consequences as well as my personal observations (a comparison of the official of the game and its hacked version)

s
seri10 03.02.20

Mike CERIC
And you igraesh on the servers

B
Blackzillian 03.02.20

you can do everything much easier and no items needed, just buy new hardware. In our days, it can afford almost every. I do not understand those who are sitting on similar hardware

K
KazymirZyba 03.02.20

There was a desire, without any manaparai, blow up everything and to organize the genocide. Well... apparently the game 2GB-video+8Gb-operative enough. On any settings and in any case - friezes, although frames is enough. Broken off.

S
Shkipper 03.02.20

Blackzillian
Especially graphics card, especially from 6Gb, especially for JC3?! Speak for yourself, comrade.