3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Wolverine 1986 03.02.20 04:07 pm

PS4 - Error CE-34878-0 (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Error CE-34878-0.....
The game no longer loads the save, crashes while loading.
To play is not possible. There is one working save, it loaded, but then the save is not working.
Did the initialization, and so on shamanism with a tambourine. Nothing helps.

Who knows how to deal with it, unsubscribe, please.
56 Comments
Sort by:
G
Genrih Ven 03.02.20

I thought it was for the bakers place

V
Vanek2707 03.02.20

There was a similar topic. This error appears periodically among many, and not only in the Witcher.
Спойлерhttp://forums.playground.ru/dragon_age_3_inquisition/tech/kod_oshibki_ce-34878-0-847277/

From the site playstation
An error occurred in the application.

1. Close the application, install the latest system software and game update, and then restart the system.

2. If you replaced the hard disk drive (HDD) in the system, please install HDD initial configuration.

3. If the problem persists, back up your saved data then go to menu [Settings] > [Initialization] and choose [Initialize PS4].

4. If an error occurs in each application or immediately after the application starts, please contact PlayStation support.
Here's another method described to the GTA can help faced the same problem in GTA 5, whether it has resolved itself, or consistency of action, it seemed to me that this arises just because of sohranyalok, anyways that's what I did and the game is working and online too:

Threw the saves to the cloud, deleted them and the game, reinstalled, then turned off the console from the Internet and launched the game, came to life Galenika, waited for loading of the first mission, to celebrate, offered sacrifice to all the gods, whom they knew, because I thought that was covered with blasphemous this dog (the console), then dumped the saves and the game started again, checked solo, that's all right, then launched online and is also all loaded. Hope this helps, as I understand it from the last update, error occurs.

t
tesla707 03.02.20

the Xbox One has a similar problem
In a version for the Xbox One, as noted by Reddit users ( http://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/comments/36o4vt/psa_your_witcher_3_save_file_can_and_will_become/ ) and the official forum of CD Projekt RED ( http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/37062-quot-You-cannot-save-right-now-quot-%28Game-breaker-bug ), there is a specific problem with the save. Some players left the console running the game in sleep mode, lost several hours of progress, while others — the ability to record the game. The first suggest to replace the save file newer from the cloud.

N
Nikita507 03.02.20

buy PC

H
Honey Cocaine 03.02.20

Judging by heitu that poured on CDPR them off.the forum (and she has many out and me too) with regards to this troubles, the problem is not solved by standard methods, which advises Sony CDPR and the type of initialization, and other bullshit, like update now (as if SIMM would have thought people).
PS godless Circle PC Dodik, with your advice.

C
CaesarMC 03.02.20

NorthernSky
Gospadi what smishno joke, Azaz. Retell to her friends, Mai adnaklasniki palyubomu will saatanat Amarok

S
Sheer Terror 03.02.20

Wolverine 1986
Salute solved the problem? I have the same thing happen, only one ship saving the old, the other crashes this error. Called Sony support, told me to do the initialization in safe mode download to flash full firmware update from the site substation, all done, put the saves back to PS and anyways all the same...What to do XS...
Experts plz help!!!
Tied in with the exchange under warranty with serv centers this such a haze long...do not want...

H
Honey Cocaine 03.02.20

Sheer Terror
No decision has been made yet, it's not your console or the disk, and the game itself, but until CDPR remained silent. Including do not hurry to change something under warranty.

S
Sheer Terror 03.02.20

Honey Cocaine
Damn, and I thought it was the PS, because this error appears in different games at all and as such, no reasons for its occurrence, all in different ways...

H
Honey Cocaine 03.02.20

Sheer Terror
I have this error got current in the Witcher, and only at a certain stage of the game, when you come to Novigrad and the quest fires of Novigrad, before all is loaded and played. In other games, such problems are not met. Here with off.forum topic, the problem for many people http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/38349-PS4-Error-ce-34878-0

W
Wolverine 1986 03.02.20

Sheer Terror
While all muffled like the ghoul in the ass... looks Like have to wait for the patch on the PS for the game.

W
Wolverine 1986 03.02.20

Honey Cocaine
After finishing the job home where Buttercup was preparing the removal of gold from Dijkstra, from this point the game no longer loads the saves, and stupid crashes. While if you play without dying then the game works, but once you die and game over.

S
Sheer Terror 03.02.20

Wolverine 1986

Honey Cocaine

Yes, Yes, I have the same mission Saporta!!!
In other games everything was normal, no errors!

W
Wolverine 1986 03.02.20

Sheer Terror
So let's wait for the patch to 1.03, supposed to soon release, but nah, how dirty it is, saves it's most sensitive spot... then the fun localization at the speed of votes in the Russian voice, just seems like a joke, which you can just laugh.

W
Wolverine 1986 03.02.20

CaesarMC
Poor kid... To the circus, as peshkom to Mars, on a typewriter only in honacki of pocitace possible, and AGCO evil cashier not produt, hold the baby, laugh at the shyutka with his teammates on neschastyu, though sensitive, suffer)))

H
Honey Cocaine 03.02.20

Yes, I don't remember when I played in a game of this level on consoles(!!!) in which serial would be to go through the campaign mode because of the bugs. I understand the huge amounts of games all the cases, well, emae in the added to such fatal bugs nor any third-party quests! To spoil the impression of this great game so it should be able to(

W
Wolverine 1986 03.02.20

The reason for this glycine malicious, lies in the great and terrible word - of Dematagoda developers, in General, congratulations. Give 3.5 K, and amaechi on a difficult yoke free tester...

S
Sheer Terror 03.02.20

Wolverine 1986
I think the saves after update, not work which is not now open? It will be very disappointing again so much to go through...all the desire kills have recaptured almost....

W
Wolverine 1986 03.02.20

I think that this is very unlikely, most importantly to those that are working - working was I at first until I clicked everything, thought of everything, scribe of the ball - to start,40 hours to nowhere this would be the direction in Durkee, gamepad against a wall and e..camping horse))

S
Sheer Terror 03.02.20

Wolverine 1986
At da)
So we are waiting for news from the Polish clever...