3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kovboy belomor 03.02.20 04:10 pm

The beautiful destruction of the city in the games.

Here often hold a vote, for something for it. So I decided to ask the inhabitants of PG, in a game the destruction of the city has especially impressed you? For me personally this is the final Resident Evil 3. When I was 16. And I remember saying Druganov at the moment when raccoon city had covered the blast,the destruction is so beautiful, ohrenitelno beautiful. And about the graphics at the time it was freaky!
9 Comments
Sort by:
h
hardqest 03.02.20

Fallout 3 megaton explosion,a mushroom cloud is beautiful.

K
Kovboy belomor 03.02.20

hardqest
So in raccoon city, he was the same. You the history of resident evil don't know?

W
Wing42 03.02.20

Dalaran in WC III: RoC.

S
ShaMaN 03.02.20

Dalaran. Plus the top.

P
ProPsyh 03.02.20

Personally uvidennogo of the gradual destruction of the city in the second Crysis and consequences in the third. More like shred Shanghai on the fields of battle 4. I can still remember Halo 2, it seems in Africa new MAMBASA covered.

k
kvitos 03.02.20

Modern warfare

R
Ripper Man 03.02.20

In metro 2033, too beautiful rockets banged

A
A.Soldier of Light 03.02.20

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons wrote:
So in raccoon city, he was the same. You the history of resident evil don't know?
Found what to compare. In an old C&C Red Alert was also yaderku, so what? The difference in the game )) In RE3 was a blast, but not using the game engine, where it is indicated otherwise. In-game explosions and the most beautiful (in Quake 2 and it was better).
Games like Fallout 3-4, Crysis and so allow show real mushrooms in game engine, looks cool and with the old games, alas, do not compare. A nuclear explosion in games this is the case when the graphics and only the graphics decides.

M
Morgan Yu 03.02.20