3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
litess 03.02.20 04:11 pm

Nostalgia, what mob do you prefer?

Nostalgia, what part of the mafia do you prefer?

7 Comments
Sort by:
W
Waffen 03.02.20

2.The first did not play.Winter Empire Bay are incredible - a little sorry for him really...3-shka normally gone - gone for car rides (like setting 60-70),radio and shooting.Ran,jumped, and was demolished.I do not regret that bought it,but wouldn't discount.Supplements did not buy.

B
Bezumesss 03.02.20

My first classic of my childhood,and the second slightly worse than the first,nor still does not look bad,But the third that is generally not caught.

D
Ded gey 03.02.20

The first mafia, all the rest is Driver.

Z
ZloyViki 03.02.20

The second was the first and therefore is considered the favorite, but the first that was played too much and at a later time much hooked. So I can't choose one, both are the BEST!
P. S. the third is not played, too weak my grandpa)

S
Samyy krutanskiy krutan 03.02.20

Mafia (ital. mafia) — criminal community, formed in Sicily in the second half of the XIX century and subsequently expanded its activity in the big economically developed city in USA and some other countries. Is an Association ("family") criminal groups with a common organization, structure and code of conduct (the omerta). Each group "runs", carrying the racket in a certain area: in the heart of the big city, small town or an entire region of the country.
https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%9C%D0%B0%D1%84%D0%B8%D1%8F
Spoilerish too ancient
Spoilerfree - corridor in a supposedly open world
Spoilerfree - nigger shootings, even a slap in the venerable don Corleone
Spoilerfree that have not yet done

S
StormX07 03.02.20

After 3 part Crysis game dead.

R
Ripper Man 03.02.20

Played in the second. Divine game.