3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sashasvarovsky 03.02.20 04:12 pm

B the game's hidden depth, which the reporters have failed to recognize (Cyberpunk 2077)

The first demonstration of Cyberpunk 2077 was both a major success, and — to some extent — an unfortunate failure. In any case, from the point of view of Adam Badowski.

The journalists met with the trial version of Cyberpunk 2077 positive, but not quite as expected Adam Badowski, head of game development. B conversation c Polygon slightly disappointed Badowski admitted that he was hoping for a deeper response.

I expected to hear many questions about transhumanism. About the philosophical aspects of human society.
Adam Badowski

Badowski have the impression that none who visited the presentations of journalists did not understand what ideas I wanted to convey Adam and his team. Marcin Iwinski, co-founder and Director of CD Projekt RED believes that it's not all that bad.

I would like to say one thing. All this means that we did a good job: it's still a game, and people clearly perceive ee as a game, they don't need to ask such questions. If you look at things with that point of view is an achievement.
Marcin Iwinski

Adam tried to protest colleague, noting that CD Projekt in the first place narrators in their stories and games, there are several layers. B response Iwinski told a story that happened a long time ago, even before the full development of The Witcher 3.

We c Adam was in Lyon, walking around, and I said, "Can you tell me the plot of The Witcher 3?" Adam could. He was like, "La-La-La-La-La-La", factions, political groups, you know. I know: I'm a big fan, read all the books and is familiar with the universe.

After 45 minutes I said, "Adam, stop. I can't take this anymore". And this, in essence, exactly what will happen if you just try to describe what is happening in our games. But then you start to play, immersed in this world — this is the main magic of the prologue of The Witcher 3.
Marcin Iwinski

According to Marcin, the developers just recently discussed this effect. If you do it right, then at some point, players start to feel, what ideas the developers put in the game that they wanted to say. The same effect CD Projekt RED hopes to achieve c and Cyberpunk 2077.

Everything should be clear by itself. When you immerse yourself in the world, you will notice — in depth is not inferior to The Witcher 3, but awareness of the depth will come only with understanding. If this does not happen, then we failed.
Marcin Iwinski
7 Comments
Sort by:
T
TTPOCTO_4EJl 03.02.20

It is a pity that most will only see the nakedness, mats and colored guns.

L
Linch2000 03.02.20

Depth know when the game will play. As with the Witcher. I hope the Russian voice acting the game will be.

A
ArcaneGhoul 03.02.20

All right, blogs don't give do –started to clutter up the forum? Will have to unsubscribe before the game.

D
Deliano 03.02.20

The game sawing 6 years, I wonder why journalists failed in an hour to see and understand how deep cyberpunk..

S
SkyraX 03.02.20

The essence of most will be to one of the parameters кп2020- "humanity",the more you itihash in itself of any implants and mechanisms,the less you're a man

P
Protocol10 03.02.20

TTPOCTO_4EJl
This will be the game

S
Sergey067 03.02.20

Very simple : the whole point of Cyberpunk'and 2077 in the SCO .