3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lyutab 03.02.20 04:15 pm

Championship мира2018..who will be the champion?

Who?
74 Comments
Sort by:
m
masha 03.02.20

Russia needs a victory, the corpse of the Soviet victory already raped and stretched all the juices, time goes by, past glories have black and white paint on the film findings. Nynishnie victory will be filmed from many angles in 3D, and high resolution, the generated website will be the Museum of victory in 2018, and our descendants of the future will say us"Thank you for the victory because the generation of descendants, absolutely can not play football.

i
ivan artamonov 03.02.20

STANDS of Milivoje
cannot be cannot believe
this is a dream????????

i
ivan artamonov 03.02.20

BIG_CrasheR
a miracle worker!!!!!!

G
GeRR_Praetorian 03.02.20

Ivan Artamonov
I don't think so) anyway to the final reach with a tactic, like yesterday!!!!!

G
Gamez1 03.02.20

Minus Brazil. The Belgians are great. Lasted yesterday.

S
Setesh 03.02.20

Russia, obviously

R
Rayan_Kuper 03.02.20

It's a shame, very sad of course that we have merged the match. I sincerely hope that our team will win this match, but unfortunately this did not happen. In a penalty shoot-out Croatia took the lead with a score of 2-3. I barely hold my tears. A disgrace!
Of course, they definitely played better than us and therefore probably so sad and left. Now nothing will change. Our team will not advance to the finals unfortunately. There was also a match between Russia and Uruguay, and there we also lost to them. In principle this is not the first time happened in the history of football that Russia did not win. Oh shit!

P
Posledovatel 03.02.20

Ivan_Ermacovic
come on, root for spectacular football, and not for what that country, then you'll never be disappointed

W
Wild Rider 03.02.20

Well, the scheme was such That... with Spain, what with Croatia, we had a penalty, it is pure roulette, where on one side of the scale is foot net, and on the other Smolov. However, it is clear to me was presented on June 28 that our reach right up to France. And like lose (even though I wrote another country in a red font) of the Belgians I underestimated, but with Colombia the story more interesting. She 100% had to go on, but joined a random factor, and English trick won. The bottle with the crib to Pickford stuck together. I hope white-red Cup will not take, but now I'm not sure of anything.
Spoiler
https://www.sports.ru/football/1064771396.html
https://www.championat.com/football/news-3482331-278-tys-chelovek-podpisali-peticiju-o-pereigrovke-matcha-kolumbija---anglija.html
https://lenta.ru/news/2018/07/05/penalti/
But for 1/8 pleased with the result.
PS the password for the archive:
Спойлер838сс2018Colombia

A
Antisocial 03.02.20

Ivan_Ermacovic wrote: Sure, they definitely played better than us
1/8 the Spanish played better than ours, but this time no luck, but this time no luck our krivonozhko.)

i
ivan artamonov 03.02.20

russia is world champion!!!

Z
Zamkadysh 03.02.20

Cheer for the virtuosity and the beautiful game, Nevermind who will win, Hotz wild and animal emotions)).

D
Ded gey 03.02.20

We had our bubble put, then we would definitely have won.

M
MesyacMay 03.02.20

very worried about the Spaniards, but the policy - such a policy.

T
TheHouse 03.02.20

Who watched today's match France - Belgium? What do you say? I think that is the most disgusting match in the Championship if not the history of football
Bought the judge ignored 3 violations the French and gave the yellow card to the Belgian, and in extra time helped the French to waste time and actually ignored when they purposely delayed, plus the whistling direct second second not allowing to hold the Belgians last attack.
Well, the French themselves dirty apes, so like a pig stall that just no words. In General, football has proven once again that this vile, corrupt game...

M
MesyacMay 03.02.20

TheHouse
S wrote:
policy - such a policy.
the French don't scold, they are not to blame, of athletes nobody's fault, but they are to our opinion not care, they last a lifetime already provided))

T
TheHouse 03.02.20

S
How not to blame if they don't sports handle it?) Securely it securely, but for football it's a shame, no sensation, and therefore no emotions, and therefore no interest to watch...because all purchased.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 03.02.20

Well done to the French. The craftsmanship can be seen that were better!

G
GeRR_Praetorian 03.02.20

TheHouse
.t.to. all purchased
The same thing I was thinking about our. As blah could not get a shot on Fernandez????))) The blind can just not get!(
It's one thing not to score, another matter of ukaa.... he's as ugly of Nagato punched in the dick knows where(

G
GeRR_Praetorian 03.02.20

Although after Russia I'm rooting for Germany and Italy (the latter so all was not shit( )
But the Germans, Oh, how disgraced the narrow-eyed!( I'm in shock from this championship. But our fellows! This has not happened!