3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maksim Sevostyan 21.09.19 05:19 pm

Pirated version of GTA 5 (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Attention! For download links and crack'n or play with attached/sewn etc. crack'n om a ban without warning for long term. — V-Nine

The previous part
R
Roman20533 21.09.19

and who can ever say will be hacked with the lowriders or not?
and then the real hunt to try

k
kalek 21.09.19

Lex Slim
Is there a mod dobavlyaya single lowriders

L
Lex Slim 21.09.19

cripples
They did not interest me, it would be better plot added

o
osyotr 21.09.19

Roman20533
there is one option, but it is hardly workable (or very unstable): on the pirates any version to push the content from the last (except the executable file of the game), put Simple Trainer and to tune lourajderskaâ car. may tightened control function hydraulics. I did not do it, but somehow I think that might wind up.

k
kalek 21.09.19

Lex Slim
Yes

m
m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r. 21.09.19

tim90
full it's all crap...I also waited a long time for these lowriders, and the full [redacted]

a
alertxss 21.09.19

swifty_08
In corepack all it is. The Foundation crack from reloaded, and there introduced all new files. Throw off the link in PM to everyone, if too lazy to go on google

A
Andryuha Bystrov 21.09.19

alertxss
it does not start

a
alertxss 21.09.19

Andrei Bystrov
Why I played with this Repack?

A
Andryuha Bystrov 21.09.19

alertxss
as I have not started

a
alertxss 21.09.19

As people have questions, throw off here the translation of the user install and run Repack. Please use.
Grand Theft Auto V (v1.0.505.2) Inc. DLC's - RePack by CorePack [Re-Upload]
1) Unzip or mount the disk images of disk 1 and 2
2) Install Disk 1
3) Set Disk 2
4) Play!
PS 1: During installation, the pop up will appear command prompt window, do NOT close them and do nothing, it's part of the game installation, when this process comes to an end and be finished, there appear a message Press any key to continue, only then you should press Enter (any key) to continue the installation process.
PS 2: Before installing DISC 2, it is recommended to disable antivirus, close all programs and wait for the installation process !
PS 3: the Final installed size of the game is 62.5 GB not more, if you have a folder that weighs more than it means that your installation completed correctly, ПЕРЕУСТАНОВИТЬl ! If the folder weighs 50-60 GB it also means that the installation was incorrect, but your game is likely to start, but you will have problems running some missions, sorties and so on, as well the Reinstallation!
Installation takes 2 hours on a 4-core CPU and normal HDD. (From myself I will say that I have the Repack installed all night about 8 hours. In the comments write about as well. I have a hard drive 5400 rpm. speed a little, it rests more in it )
Start from the receptionist and off the Internet!
update! Forgot to say that during the installation the folder with the game swells up to about 110 gb, and then it will be 62.5, so keep in mind that need a place to release

A
Ashley33 21.09.19

Shaking repak long ago, 3 months ago. The son is still not passed because almost every mission dead Friz happen. Played 40 minutes and BAM - everything came to a standstill and can only be removed. What than bilge to the end the more it began to happen. One mission a week played all the time, hangs tightly. Need place for broom to release, and the game failed. Not hear you - now it's all to be treated (frequent freezes in random places)? Update kako of old - toli toli 4 5. Crack 3дм like.

B
BaHdal1987 21.09.19

Ashley33
is that with a computer.so hang it should not.need temperature measure

A
Ashley33 21.09.19

Temperature was always normal, a computer at home 15 years. In this configuration, the percent of load around 55-60 gives (Athlone икс4 955 with CoolerMaster on cooling) and a maximum of 72 in the video (мсай660тиай). All deprimirotee axis month as is ( supposed to reset), wood is always the newest. Affairs of the crooked little crack apparently. Yesterday my son made it through 1 mission without saviana stuck on the next one mission less to the finals.

D
Dark Kahn 21.09.19

Well, just wait for Repack with the latest update, as Rockstar 15 new update will release. Felt like reptiles.

n
nat.mih 21.09.19

Dark Kahn
So the update for online, the pirates still didn't play. In the single nothing to add, it can only be fixed something.

D
Dark Kahn 21.09.19

nat.mih

Pirates single you can use all vehicles and weapons from online through fashion or Nativ trainer.

R
Rebter 21.09.19

Funny, went the whole story on pirates all flew with almost no lag. Bought the game, jurutka the joists is not possible to play. System recommendations, only 4 GB of RAM. Tried everything.

V
Vlad Bakumenko 21.09.19

Rebter
you probably laptop?! I also have this problem was create a new user account Windows, it go into the game, helped me.

T
Turbo-515TM2 21.09.19

hi all tell me that maybe I downloaded the trainer on the pirates all worked fine reinstalled Windows downloaded the same version of the game put the same coach he throws me