3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Protocol10 04.02.20 12:12 pm

Should you play not a fan of the series? (Final Fantasy 15)

The game was released in the torreta Edison. Worth to download and play? I'm not a fan, no one part is not played, and despise japonscina.
43 Comments
Sort by:
H
HitD 04.02.20

Protocol10
no

M
Mr.Caduceus 04.02.20

Protocol10
Download demo.

L
LarsJunFan 04.02.20

Protocol10
Don't like apodino? No shame in going to love Japanese games. Most just Japanese games. The fact that you're not a fan of the series, plus I hate japonscina, then naturally the result is the same.

D
Dako7 04.02.20

Protocol10
I'm also not a fan, have never played one finalku but I really liked the game. Just need to play only in the story that the game is not tired quickly. Great gameplay, great music, the world is quite interesting, the story also did not disappoint, the spirit of a jrpg are present but it does not spoil the game and does not cause disgust. Not purely as a fan, to pass the story and get pleasure from the game world once you can. What one is Altisse, eye-catching (ie it is empty in fact, no important NPCs and quests is another question). My advice is to definitely play only for the story.

K
Kuznecz Ibanka 04.02.20

I try to start ФФ7

H
HitD 04.02.20

Dako_7
Dako_7 wrote:
the story also did not disappoint
not slipped so much that any adequate human yawn will cause.
Kuznecz Ibanka
Yeah... definitely need to try the overrated part.

D
Dako7 04.02.20

HitD
Well, I was interested to follow the journey of Noctis, interesting line with the Moon, with kings and power. Crystal, ring, Ardin, what? where? why? I was interested to understand and discover new details in the story. I was like inadequate with your words, hmm.

G
Golova Niksona 04.02.20

Protocol10
Whether to have sex with the men, if not gay?

H
HitD 04.02.20

Dako_7
that is a cliche that I wonder ?

Dako_7 wrote:
interesting line with the Moon
Oh yeah the best 30m of my life...
Dako_7 wrote:
I was interested to understand and discover new details in the story
Spoilerphobe clone (the plot is not affected or as well) , Ardin of lucis and Gentiana Shiva (Very unpredictable) and these UNEXPECTED Podrobnosti story was interesting to open it ?

l
legusor 04.02.20

generally not worth it.
I never liked this series and did not play in any of the parts except this. through three chapters and was safely removed.
I have a friend fanatically zadrachivat all the parts and just wet tech from this series. I since the days of the PS1 and FF7 didn't understand what interesting can be in this field.
game ultronia: empty open world, same quests, boring wooden characters, plot-level for girls 8 years, the main characters - pediculate guys.

P
Protocol10 04.02.20

legusor
I agree, the trailers some solid pidorka and emo

R
Romanon89 04.02.20

legusor
Protocol10
Support.

C
Count Grishnakh 04.02.20

Protocol10
Each Final Fantasy story is different and almost unrelated, but if Allergy to japonscina something would not advise.

Spoiler

s
saa0891 04.02.20

Kuznecz iBank wrote:
I try to start ФФ7
There completely different mechanics,although I agree that you can start with FF7 is one of the coolest parts.

N
Nexus7615 04.02.20

Skip if not a fan, they have it on PC rolled out urgently, because Cyberpunk 2077 on the way

V
Viss 04.02.20

I finalku even with 5 pieces started to play, 1 Curling iron and this experience gave me only the knowledge of each mob, a couple of Easter eggs and bitter experience what the Udinese under what debuff to apply. ALL. Other elements they tailor how they want. In the trailer each finalka it's like a parallel world, all the same, but everything else with moderniausia of each part, which a new player nafig not surrendered, and fans of just a nice bonus, nothing more.

K
Kovboy belomor 04.02.20

Can play.is final fantasy any relationship has.

A
Alexandrovitch 04.02.20

You can see now just the other games present. In which he could play. On this author from idleness created this topic

l
lyaga11 04.02.20

che kind of nonsense? I was not playing the same game final fantasy ! and who is to blame them on the computer and was not really ! the first time I played the demo on the PS4 is full of kitty training then, but barefoot beat me vprintsype not! and then downloaded the set (PPC on a powerful computer with 32 gigs of RAM on a SSD ) it was installed 2 hours! Chicks from repak. In short passed again, the training did not understand how to prepare the spell the rest of the rules on the joystick hboks Onet on PC. In short the game itself is fine starts to push the car. graphics class all talking in Russian, Chicks mini jacket and round Boobs. the night comes you can eat, prepare to sleep in the van. reminded me why this game life is strange dunno why. In short what japonscina where fish can to catch the cat to blame etc I Liked it a great game!

V
Vitaliy Solncev 04.02.20

HitD
where the plot better?