3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrWorld 04.02.20 12:12 pm

Wine wars Vermentino,the problem with the quest (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

At the beginning of the quest I helped Matilda and Liam.And in the end, the case was transferred to him,but Matilda promised I'd help her too.Walked those 5 places and killed them all and I said I had to inform her but the fact that the marker on the map is not and I do not know where it is.This is a bug or what?
17 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryogi Shiki 04.02.20

Generally this is the case :
Spoiler
Spoilersa all misfortunes of winemakers is third person . It's the one that got killed at the beginning of DLS, and Geralt is still investigating his murder , his body was found at Corvo Bianco. First, if you investigate everything from Matilda , you'll figure it out . But in the end, Liam and Matilda will cooperate together and they will have a novel + 3 wineries .
So doing : investigating Matilda , then Liam , how it all performs , only then go take the quest

M
MrWorld 04.02.20

Nikotinoz_
Ahh I understand)That Geralt was talking about this,but I have helped Liam and March will do nothing,because I already passed a lot and reload is not desirable.But thank you.

R
Ryogi Shiki 04.02.20

MrWorld
even if
Will spoilerons they will receive achivku

M
MrWorld 04.02.20

Nikotinoz_
I play GOG so it's not very important)But I cleaned those 5 seats but the marker to go to Mathilde there.So intended?

S
SpartanSoap 04.02.20

Even I have this quest does not appear. Spoke with both, but chose not to answer yellow, and white. And what next?

N
NuKoLb 04.02.20

MrWorld
PPC stupidity. and as the losses this quest to complete? I also a lot.

g
games123 04.02.20

I have a similar problem

d
deathtenshi 04.02.20

I had a problem with the fact that the job Wine wars: Bilgaard is not valid hotbed of monsters with andriani (which is the closest to the distillery) I destroyed it before I began to play,and the way endriago even with the destroyed nest all the same respawn, and the guy next to continue to yell for help. Help solve the problem, and that weighs quest 4/5

K
Klatum Yaroslav 04.02.20

The Witcher 3 Blood and Wine...
Wine wars
...also no marker to tell Matilda....What to DO... THIS is a BUG?
if there is some sort of patch.....that would at least complete the quest???

A
Anzhelika04 04.02.20

I have exactly the opposite helped Matilda. And the quest is stuck,like to announce that Liam can become the owner. Hmm first time in the Witcher 3 met completely impassable quest.

p
pochemuangel 04.02.20

deathtenshi
I have the same crap, you solved the problem?

T
Towelie75 04.02.20

My token fiction only in the case if you have already customized Bellegarde someone to one of them, and then try to solve the problems of the second character. In this case, how not pyzhtes and set the second character is no longer to pass and will hang. In order to avoid this garbage you just first help both wineries and then have to go talk to them for Bellegarde, another solution to this problem.

d
deathtenshi 04.02.20

pochemuangel
No, just scored

V
Valek88 04.02.20

deathtenshi
Very few people even with this encounter,There is a letter and the key is not to see him.To watch a screen

D
DiAleN 04.02.20

One problem occurred with part of the Wine wars: Bilgaard when the nest has been destroyed, digging in the code could solve the problem via the console:
addfact(poi_san_ww9_nest_destroyed)
When you enter the nest of Andrei scored and one run to take the job.
Answer the Internet is not found, leave it here, I hope maybe someone will be useful, although it's been so long.

L
Liggalize 29.01.21

Valek88
so what to do with the letter? how to continue the investigation? where to go and where to wait?

C
Crackfisher 29.01.21

Liggalize
the same question