3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FaHaT_STalKeRa 04.02.20 12:12 pm

Get rid of gambling addiction.

Recently decided to abandon games because my parents noticed that I would often sit up at them and rarely go out and just play for days. Thought about them and decided to completely abandon them. Cleaned out the comp, took it to the attic with a Curling iron, throw out all the disks and tried to push more out on the street, read or just sit in the Internet, but a strong desire to play from time to time still appears.Who was in my situation, give good advice.
59 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pilat. 04.02.20

kapets you

L
L 6.0 04.02.20

A patch from a gambling addiction invented or not yet?

M
MesyacMay 04.02.20

work, study and away from my parents as a hand will remove the dependency

F
FaHaT_STalKeRa 04.02.20

S
I have a correspondence course, and about the work good advice, I also thought about it.

F
FaHaT_STalKeRa 04.02.20

6.0 L
Rated)

F
FaHaT_STalKeRa 04.02.20

Pilat.
Kapets games!

M
MesyacMay 04.02.20

DMG EX777
well, if the correspondence is not quite so for days,
the important thing is that you realize that delaying is a good thing. The first step to deliverance))
don't know how many years, with part-time work which start.

if you really feel that hit - look for specialized sites for games.the dependency, there is help

F
FaHaT_STalKeRa 04.02.20

S
Soon to 18, and there will be to find any job. The main thing to be constantly busy than that. Well, of course to devote more time to prepare for the sessions.

M
MesyacMay 04.02.20

DMG EX777
ahh, quite a little, and I work drive :)
if parents can learn to help climb is great, but it is time to start to move

S
Spiny 04.02.20

I now at the age of 27 rules with the games :). I do not sit in them for days, although generally at the computer, not enough time. I just don't play the top game by the standards of shkolota. All sorts of COP bunker, pubg this etc. in the trash send. The COP I was in high school was not loved, hated and I hate these stupid screaming maggots. Sit on the Internet watching something, now interested in cinema 4d, well and play sometimes. I'm even in my school years was sitting mastered not only content, but also photoshop.

s
saa0891 04.02.20

DMG EX777 wrote:
give good advice.

M
MesyacMay 04.02.20

saa0891
already his chest ached, so nizya))

K
KoRnEr 04.02.20

just tell yourself - no computers and Internet!

R
Ryazancev 04.02.20

KoRnEr
Yeah, and Herman Sterligov in Slaves from???
To communicate with the villagers if you find.
I overcame a gambling problem a few years ago. Now quite different interests, self-education, for example.
There are so many interesting things, don't limit yourself than either one.

M
MunchkiN 616 04.02.20

study 3 modelling and 3D programming of the game. all together it will take 9 years with echoboy work age in game does not play you current uspevati to sleep and eat.

r
requiemmm 04.02.20

The gaming nerd in the ocean of time and lack of any useful knowledge and skills. Here and press the 4 button, as nothing else can. Walking and stick to Internet necessary to meaningfully. In short, you need a hobby to have. Is real, not mamasi Zhirik in fotozhopa glue, and something what are the real fruits.
And at once. Offering all sorts of harsh methods, like five years of the Institute, then you can stick a couple wires usually not right in the head.
Choose a direction and do...anything. If you need books, prefer the old one. If the Soviet, before the 70s, there was explained more clearly. And then just in 24 hours. Two hours on a hobby is minus two hours from the game.
By the way, here it will get warmer soon...can get to the nearest forest and try with the directory-determinant to find something edible. Not stupid to guzzle vodka and burnt barbecue, while not a hindrance, and learn more about the environment you work area. Only compass not forget that some people began to wander in three pines.

S
Samyy krutanskiy krutan 04.02.20

DMG EX777
As two fingers. I myself have almost stopped playing, at best once a week.
Way to disgust simple. Buy, pirates... suck the thumb of the game (no matter how). Install, start to play...
Now,sobsna, the way - be sure to shake all of the cheats,what are the possible for this game. Make yourself unkillable, super-duper pumped all the skills of a Persian God with a lot of money and with all the cool tools and stuff - play...
A couple of days to more you is not enough, believe me, gets old real fast... Put another new toy - cheats - tired - in the furnace - next...
DC, for God's sake, don't write that with cheats to play it again. After all, you seem to want to quit to play them, so what's the difference - interesting or not interesting to play what you want to quit?
DMG EX777 wrote:
Thought about them and decided to completely abandon them.
After 3-4 months of therapy to play you're not gonna stop (not gonna lie), but this will much less and even without previous fanaticism.

Spoilertv then, of course, and laugh. Let... and I even allow to twist all the skeptics finger to his temple. I know for myself, the method that her mother, Robit, heh, heh...

a
alexkris96 04.02.20

DMG EX777
3 years ago for 1 year of uni, I burned a comp, since I have no computer and live, you can not acquire, and quit playing. Only play when you come home or have friends. So I got rid of gaming addiction. Pulls me to play or not drawn, nothing can be done, went to the movies(TV series) Yes, books, games, mostly on YouTube. I wish you get rid of the addiction on their own. :)

D
D1_ 04.02.20

To get away from the games start to study something.
I studied to be an Architect so I osnoval the simulation program and design engineering to make it easier in the future.
It is fun and games just a distraction. And most importantly not torches for hours near the screen.
There are other Hobbies are programming, to do advertising on the sites and add - on that can earn not bad by the way if you bother. There are a lot of things on the Internet just find what you find interesting.
PS Originally my first PC was for learning. I went to School, and then somehow miraculously began to buy game cards, CPU, more powerful, and voalya sucked me in game. Then I fed up and began to look for himself.

P
Pet Sematary 04.02.20

New passion must override the old. Wedge wedge.