3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vasdel 04.02.20 12:38 pm

Nuclear bomb. (Hearts of Iron 4)

It's been a week as I'm fighting in the open spaces of the game, the game is great BUT...long pumping of nuclear weapons, I'm at the crucial moment they have used and to his disbelief saw that the enemy infantry otryahnuvshis dust settled after a direct hit on them,neighing over each other because triassica new eyes and ears showed me the fico score and again went on the attack..When do normal patch, on the destruction of all from a nuclear explosion!!
22 Comments
Sort by:
s
scorg94 04.02.20

vasdel
A nuclear explosion and not have to destroy all the way. Basically it destroys the infrastructure of cities + a strong psychological effect. The army he can only be destroyed if it sits of a huge crowd on a tiny patch of land. And radiation even in the most severe cases will operate through days/weeks.

M
Mordok 04.02.20

vasdel
The correct way to use a nuclear bomb: General you reports
- We stand on the border, and then left us army, to the right of our army! What to do, dear?
- No piss, posony! - define the province of the universe of the atomic bomb, destroying the tight line of supply - Wait until to die of hunger will not start, and then two divisions chase them home kicks. You can not surround.

S
SemyStall 04.02.20

vasdel
So a nuclear bomb does not kill immediately. The result will appear in weeks.

v
vasdel 04.02.20

Dima Ogorodnikov
I just bombed the enemy troops in the port..could not beat them because of the fleet in the port worth and helps them guns..decided on the square and babahnut...the result is only damage to infrastructures.

v
vasdel 04.02.20

SemyStall nuclear is not bacteriological. decimated all at once.
PS I served in the missile as not.

C
Chiter007 04.02.20

vasdel
It seems poorly served...

v
vasdel 04.02.20

Читер007
The fact that you're still alive suggests otherwise.

C
Chiter007 04.02.20

vasdel
ready to argue with that, but Oh well. Nuclear weapons and should not to kill all at once. Based on your logic, we can conclude that in Hiroshima and Nagasaki no one was supposed to survive and all died at once, which is obviously wrong, if you read the historical background. And most of the combat use of nuclear weapons was not, so the real conditions show that it is possible to survive, though unlikely. And the game made a high survival rate for the balance sheet, obviously, if you think a little. Otherwise, nuclear weapons would be considered cruel Amboy. Not played the game, so can't say anything about how things are there with radioactive contamination, clouds and other things.

C
CiaphasCain 04.02.20

Do you think that nuclear weapons, particularly WWII era, and pretended to be all zero? There give MB a maximum of 20 kiloton was. I.e. 30 km from the explosion site, nothing deadly will not be

M
Mordok 04.02.20

You th, I, high? vasdel says all right. Was documentary military as running from the explosion people were rastvoril per second. As if the wind blew and blew all the meat from the skin, even the skeleton did not immediately fell and passed by inertia. Whether the Japanese withdrew, whether the Soviet Union somewhere.
In Nagasaki gave 60000 killed at once! Broke half the city.

Читер007
Wrote to you a minus, not for you to judge who served as.

O
OMEGA 04.02.20

vasdel
decimated all at once.
In Japan, some survived and 300 meters from the epicenter, though very few of them survived....

v
vasdel 04.02.20

CiaphasCain
Your city is 60 km in diameter? With this explosion of the year nothing is left..in the midst of the concrete is burning ( temperature higher than the sun + shock wave ) so the idea in this square-namely, the city of enemy troops to survive should not have + entire fleet in port would be ruined.

v
vasdel 04.02.20

OMЕGA.Читер007
little longer a platoon..and the fight still can't. I write about the fact that if you bashed the game on the square where the town ( not the whole controlled sector ) that nothing in it can't stay.

O
OMEGA 04.02.20

vasdel
and fight still will not be able.
Well it is clear, even if there alive and will then lie with charred skin...

C
CiaphasCain 04.02.20

vasdel
Moscow - larger in diameter, I think :D
I'm talking about irl hit the city ... cheaper than by entrenched divisions, for even number of people/km^2 several times different.
Mordok wrote:
Whether the Japanese withdrew, whether the Soviet Union somewhere
if it has been recorded only in Japan. in the USSR, of course, drove one part under a nuclear explosion, but people put far enough+for trenches/shelters.
In the game, I think air implemented method of detonation, plus there is no effects of radiation, etc., but remember HoI3, after the bombing in clashes (in order to see how many died), there is rarely found figure different from 100-150 ( and even then, some of those people lost from the immediate battle ground parts

D
Diablonos 04.02.20

Indiana Jons survived the atomic explosion in a refrigerator.

M
Mordok 04.02.20

CiaphasCain
No, our trials, when in the ground trotil buried, I know. The point is that Rezun writes about a real bomb on the exercise. Convicts somewhere SUDDENLY disappeared, and the soldiers have got to hospital with a fantastic diagnosis. If Rezun is right, and our might a movie gash.
Really do not care where and who was shooting. Fact - the effect of it is shown immediately, not weeks. There is no radiation inspires.

vasdel
This is a game, it happens when the game bombs not as bombs and more as a factor to akselu. Don't worry, that is mechanics.

v
vasdel 04.02.20

CiaphasCain
Well, now know that the explosion, the maximum blast radius from the nuclear and especially nuclear bombs to uniquely determine very hard. Just have a nuclear bomb several damaging factors:
Penetrating radiation - a stream of hard gamma radiation. Its radius is very large - from kilometers to tens of kilometers. In a radius of several kilometers all life gets the strongest dose of radiation.
Shock wave - a blast radius of half a kilometer (the zone of continuous destructions) , and ending kilometers (out of glass) and up to thousands of kilometers (Zouk explosion) . In rare cases (50МТ bomb Kuz'kina mother of Khrushchev), a shock wave encircles the globe.... 3 times. Although at such distances does not bring destruction.
Residual radiation is the radius depends on the direction and force of the wind. Simply put is the area where the fall of radioactive rain (snow, dust, fog) - the remains of the mushroom cloud.
EMP electromagnetic pulse. Burns all the electronics. The radius of tens of kilometers.
Light emission - strong light flux, which burns all that falls. The affected area depends on the force of the explosion and the weather. Usually a few tens of kilometers in redelf line of sight. And even at a great distance can burn the retina of the eye. For example, in Hiroshima at a distance of 9 km charred bark of trees. In the city pluris bottle and instantly burned people. And there is the power of the explosion was only from 12 to 16 kilotons (16,000 tons) of TNT equivalent.
During the legendary Bang Ivan 50 MT (50 000 000 tons of TNT. EQ. ) evaporate rocks.
There was everything bigger:
Height mushroom is 64 km away.
Radius active area (temperature over a million gradusov) 4.5 km.
Destruction of the shock wave is 400 km. from the center.
The light pulse (impact ) is 270 km.
From the island on which it was undermined by the charge is left smooth licked stone the mangler.
It was the most stylish man-made explosion.
But then wanted to blow up not 50 MT and 100 MT.. . I'm afraid to imagine what it would be.. .
So the radius is always huge, but highly dependent on the power.

C
CiaphasCain 04.02.20

vasdel
Game no Tsar bombs to exterminate for the whole region) believe that in ХоИ4,as in the previous, it is equal to Toddler (up to 18 kilotons)

v
vasdel 04.02.20

CiaphasCain
But I don't have to destroy the whole area ( it is divided into sectors in the game ), but only the one sector on which stands the city and port of troops in the same sector.