3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kipasss 04.02.20 12:50 pm

Is it true that the game has no maximum level? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Is there a maximum level of Geralt or all the same there is a maximum and what is it?
10 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tiberiym 04.02.20

DLC Blood and Wine uvelichivaet max LVL to 100, the above do not rock.
But honestly it useless because of the cells for little skills and they get clogged to capacity long before level 100.

B
Bupycop 04.02.20

Kipasss
100th, but it in fact can be achieved only in the New Game+ In the first passage will be about 45-60, depending on completed quests, killed monsters, and the ability to choose the right level of tasks. There are of course all sorts of loopholes with the grind, but I'm talking about normal passage.

K
Kipasss 04.02.20

Tiberiym
I understand it's slow and LVL flow with enough head? And New Game+ it gives?

T
ToXeNsiUs 04.02.20

Kipasss
Vidimce legendary gear, more enemies (if you included the option of increasing the level of enemies, many of them will issue a one-shot phenomenon), and in fact all.

D
Denis Kyokushin 04.02.20

Kipasss
I understand it's slow and LVL flow with enough head?
For the story quests give good XP,without a lot of job less.For some even a penny.Therefore,during the second passage of interest to some additional jobs falls.For example,completed the quest Red level in the level (as expected), gave me some 40ХР.And then the usual dead pig 38ХР.I time on the hog much less spent than in the cap.

M
Maloy_x84 04.02.20

Is there a mod that allows you to swing indefinitely.

K
Kipasss 04.02.20

Maloy_x84
Strange but as much as I was looking for and never found.

M
MrDemonRush 04.02.20

Kipasss
https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1702 but it does not increase we get the Expo, so you probably still will not get above hundred.

M
Maloy_x84 04.02.20

And there's a mod that allows you to get the maximum experience for all jobs, then just NG+ to reach level 130-140.

A
AlexAvP 04.02.20

On the nexus there is a mod that allows you to swing up to level 200. But, if it is set,it is advisable to start a new game.