3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BoJITyH 21.09.19 05:24 pm

How to increase the complexity of the above immortal (Sid Meier's Civilization 6)

Good afternoon everyone.
Playing the series since the 1st civilization. And if in 4th part of the deity was to win (before add-ons), in the 5th was hard, in the 6th part...
Military or religious aggression does not leave a chance to the local AI. Accidents are 6-7 units like a knife through butter through all of civilization. And from religion he even protect themselves can not.
And, the saddest thing is that the trouble is the stupidity of the AI. I understand that bonuses and the roof. And the first half of the game comp is still held by the primary bonuses. But in the second half on a sorry sight.

How can I increase the complexity of the components above deity? And too simple game de-motivate, and play more just do not want. Because the point in fighting on the brink of a foul (with the obligatory periodic losses).
In циве4 was a file that could be edited to increase the difficulty. Is there something like that in the 6th part?
6 Comments
Sort by:
E
Exletrum 21.09.19

BoJITyH
It is a pity that you have not played with real strategy -https://forums.civfanatics.com/resources/real-strategy.27195/
Here AI is a billion times better than AI from the developers. To play you I think it will become more difficult and more enjoyable. Generally the AI more than 1000+ (though I 2000 was gaining,perhaps it's flowers) culture and tourism per turn gained. Another tsivy became less lag on technology. You can tell a lot how the AI has improved. - About the war - for Example merge all units of city. When you do a counter-attack, the AI always has units (defense). In General, I recommend familiarizing yourself with this mod. Play will be at least faith in a competition with bots. AI 100000% better than before. I even think the website to fill,but it is too early test version at the moment. Mod will be updated somewhere in April on the glories of the author - Infixo respect to the pole

Just start the game on a large map,there is better AI works

B
BoJITyH 21.09.19

Thank you, it's possible that's what I was looking for.

B
BoJITyH 21.09.19

Unfortunately, nothing changed mod. Bots have become a little more purposeful, but the overall quality of the game is not fixed. Even worse now, with its focus in culture or war, they are falling further behind in science and become very weak.
The military force they have lousy. 6-7 units, grayden corps of the army are all civilizations like a knife through butter. And this is on deity...
There is a possibility something else to strengthen them? Maybe some settings on the files?

I
Igor Smolnikov 21.09.19

Good day, I understand that post 3 months but still. I also care about the issue with the AI. But not its complexity and one-sidedness. All steps are done the same, in diplomacy there are no surprises. If there's a mod for the AI for a change chtoli his actions?

I
Int_Ramzes 21.09.19

Igor Smolnikov
The limited computers to overcome will be difficult. If you want to complicate the game, create a multiplayer game, but with a computer. All put in the same team. Pick opponents the most powerful nation (so was the competition, and on science and on culture and war in all ages). My set is this: Korea, Spain, the Sumerians, the Aztecs, Russia, Mongolia, Egypt. The only indulgence in this game - the Golden age when the first shift of the ages (due to open from all civilizations). In the beginning it will be non-stop war and you will be besieged cities, while you fight Scientific and Cultural nation will go forward dramatically. And still have a chance to play at religion, as they are in the same team is enough to have your own religion and convert you into one. Little relief can begin in industrial era (if we can catch up on science), there is depends on army comp. I play with these settings on a huge map on marathon speed with no reboots due to feil (loss of troops, the failure of building wonders, etc.). GG all you have to win, and the landscape is masterly to use in defense.
PS I Play for Rome.

E
Exletrum 21.09.19

BoJITyH
Worse? Can't be,you're not on a small map playing?