3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Noer[FKZ] 05.02.20 07:19 pm

You will not believe! (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

I wonder who actually bought or will buy.I personally license today took.Before purchasing the software played in downloaded from lokalki iso release.
91 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pacman 05.02.20

and th?

N
Noer[FKZ] 05.02.20

Nitsche!Interesting.

P
Pacman 05.02.20

I schA sing and go for litsuhoy! Are there any ex pirate and license?

R
Reisenman 05.02.20

I bought today, of course, the license : I do respect your years of service, developers don't like English speech in games (especially in Russian =) ), pirate all the curves (understand what you want).
I recommend to take a licensed game (except GTA:SA).

N
Noer[FKZ] 05.02.20

pacman18
Yes,voice acting and six years of labor.And it is simply disgusting to take the pirates!

x
xGODx 05.02.20

LICENSE AND THAT'S IT!!! COMRADES, WE MUST RESPECT THE WORK OF DEVELOPERS!!!

V
VLADOSS 05.02.20

I took a box and happy. For a fan and that says it all

P
PulseDiver 05.02.20

and yesterday I bought a boxed licensed - grease friend of the seller...=)
differences - XS...on the official drive box logo 1C, but there is a ribbon 1C. Inside litsuhi should be room under the drive well and the registration card to participate in the competition for the prizes from GSC that can be filled either at the shop or profile on the website.

it is a pity that in the end refused additional CD with the soundtrack. included t-shirt blue color XL size (at least for me, sorry - not my size), badge on a chain with the inscription STALKER tolerance-exclusion zone, user manual and a map of the area... well, the DVD-ROM.

A
Agent GangsterGTA. 05.02.20

PulseDiver where I got the game?Rather,its boxed version.

r
rollik 05.02.20

Sedna bought kollektsionku!!! Before that played in Paradou with a Russian voice acting. The difference in performance there is no in the same places
same FPS as in pirates. So let no one screams saying that the license is running faster there texture is better - bullshit,
Do not believe!!

But paid the developers for their honest work !!!!

A
Avoron 05.02.20

I took Senya to the Union on Taganka but Tama only 3 box collectable brought!!!I managed to grab one!!!and so after a few days I think finally without problems you can buy

P
PulseDiver 05.02.20

Agent GangsterGTA
in Kaliningrad in the store. =)

usual 350 p box 850 R. I discounted went for the 800R. =)
in that store PTS. little brought just regular 8 PCs, boxed - 3.... when I rang I asked to postpone until March 23, 3 version normal. =)
don't know what they ordered so little - but obviously the managers missed the order... I think it would be nice the game would have raised the sales! =)

S
Shnyag 05.02.20

And I just stupidly downloaded the image litsenzionki from the FTP of my provider. And glad the W*NN:)

P
PulseDiver 05.02.20

Shit
Eslite downloaded to run it - then Yes, this is it.
I bought a license to be able to officially play on a server... n OI than to support the developers.

S
Shnyag 05.02.20

I downloaded just for singles.

R
Renata 05.02.20

because of favorite StarForce will look for the pirates to English

Z
ZloiGamer 05.02.20

I played pirates but still bought the license I think the game deserves it...help developers create a good addon to the game...PEOPLE BUY a LICENSE

N
Nicsan 05.02.20

we have pirates the day before came out, well I could not resist. And the question is whether all transferred in the license, I mean voice, and then in the pirates half of the souks in English, half in Russian. So I think whether to take me a license, if the difference is minimal.

P
Patologoanatom 05.02.20

by sabzh....I'm ON a CULL MONEY to SPEND did NOT..and for free downloaded..

B
BARULICK 05.02.20

Renata, you're an employee of Playground ! No need to search for anything, http://www.playground.ru/cheats/3788/
here on your website I downloaded a few days ago Nosd for the pirate, full Russian version of Mercator with StarForce . THIS is for her and not for Securom.