3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DmitriyShveik 05.02.20 07:23 pm

How to get xcom units? (Sid Meier's Civilization 5)

Greetings to all!Download pirates BNW Gold Edition, and they added XCOM units.And after their opening to build any other land units, except for MLRS and SAM just doesn't make sense.I have a question: How can I remove DARKSTONE?I tried to find the file units in the game folder, but to no avail.Can anyone knows how to shut it down?
Please help.
15 Comments
Sort by:
s
saturn7774 05.02.20

As far as I know, these units adds Stimovsky modification:
Спойлерhttps://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=474786269
Better download a different version and not morochte his head removing - tails still remain.

M
Mihail Golohvast 05.02.20

saturn7774
no, xcom units is the Easter eggs from developers, when it pumped all the studies of infantry and tanks, the type of units the future, etc.

M
Mihail Golohvast 05.02.20

DmitriyShveik
to clean nothing like.

D
DmitriyShveik 05.02.20

Well, okay, thank you all.But if someone got it or is there some kind of infa unsubscribe in the subject line.I think it's easier to download a different version.

s
saturn7774 05.02.20

Michael Holocuast
Sure !
It's Brave New World.

M
Mister Feathers 05.02.20

Download cheat mod Ingame Editor v 3.8 and can remove and change everything. Both at and AI!

D
DmitriyShveik 05.02.20

Mister Feathers
I mean it is possible to prevent or produce certain units can only manually remove each unit?

L
Legat Marks 05.02.20

What are they stopping?)

M
Mister Feathers 05.02.20

DmitriyShveik
Manually.But you can cancel and using technology to try. And mostly of in game settings you can set which era to start and what to finish

D
DmitriyShveik 05.02.20

Mister Feathers
Thank you!Sometime try.

D
DmitriyShveik 05.02.20

Legat Marx
And you've read up to And when you open them to build any other land units, except for MLRS and SAM just does not make sense?And even initially I wanted to remove them, because they were a mod on the Ethnic units, which replaced all teksturki units for each civilization.And the most interesting teksturkami I thought the Marines in many countries, but as I said, they become useless with the addition of XCOM.

M
Mister Feathers 05.02.20

DmitriyShveik if you play fair without cheats while you dokachaetsya to six hours pass! And even if you choose level impossible AI they, too, need and he is not one move that would get to this technology! And even if you get AI to this technology, not the fact that all his army would be of Soma! And generally the strongest unit is a robot(though unlike Soma eats a lot of uranium). That's who should be afraid! At worst download the latest version of the game and that where there is no this Supplement! Though a few of the factions will lose. But Soma will not

M
Mister Feathers 05.02.20

DmitriyShveik
Well it turned out?

D
DmitriyShveik 05.02.20

Mister Feathers
Not yet possible :(

S
Sergey009 04.07.21

DmitriyShveik as far as I remember there is a mod like "Reove XCOM Squad" or something like this that removes these units from the game