3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dok77 05.02.20 07:25 pm

Satellites (Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire)

Already know which satellites will be in the game? You want to estimate future party.
69 Comments
Sort by:
m
makc11021992 05.02.20

Well, I can call Paladino and Alot, and I almost forgot, Eder)
And that does not even know, although Paladine cherish the kindest feelings, but again to play them... Rather take a new one. The word Alot at all controversial, first, it was hard, then at high levels even though he was a great dps but the sense of it were already gone...

J
Jinol 05.02.20

Eder is a warrior, Alot - MAG, Paludina nigra, the woman- priest/monk, water God-like - like a priest, a dwarf Berserker/Cypher, aumua (sister of Kana of the first RLP) is reindeer. 4 sidika (type without vzaimootnoshenii) - there just pale elf woman - thief/Cypher, MAG - jenshina, and 2 more I can't remember.

— The development of the companions in Pillars of Eternity 2
— Team Pillars borrowed the idea of Tyranny and gave each companion two basic classes. For example, Eder can be a warrior or a rogue — and you have to decide which way to develop. This way you can avoid duplication when you want to play warrior, but you get a companion-warrior. You can say, "No, I want you was a robber. Dopolni me, and don't repeat me."
In addition, the introduction of the multiCLASS system in Pillars of Eternity 2 creates an almost limitless number of customization options class and the abilities of companions. Of course, not all options are reasonable, but nevertheless they are there.

m
makc11021992 05.02.20

Jinol
a little lost the individuality of the characters on such a scheme. to take a hefty of AMW and make it a silent killer *IMHO* or mage in a cassock... maybe, but why? give him a big axe and in Shenzhen enemies in heavy armor much more effective on the basis of the original Constitution and predisposition of the race. Or are we just going to get fines? for example, the eagle was originally received -2 to strength and warrior of it of course, but this disadvantage will be the whole game.
Or exactly 2 choices and not any? But what if multicrossover... supposedly the first part where we can use but it will be much worse!?
Or just get +1 to dexterity (if you chose Eder robber) and then learned they are a ball of fire and fry the lot to a barbecue? but then mana will be less supply initially. Again cons. So try to use a clean classes

J
Jinol 05.02.20

makc11021992
I especially don't know how it will look. It's just a quote from the website. In any case, after 5 days we will see.

N
NightHawkreal 05.02.20

I'm more amused half-moons. Despite the fact that the game will surely be mercenaries.

G
GG4 05.02.20

What is the difference, the game passed quietly without satellites.

N
NightHawkreal 05.02.20

Sorry Stoick dumped, extremely useful type was.

V
VOIVOI 05.02.20

SOR for offtopic,but the events of the second part after how many years after the first ?

N
NightHawkreal 05.02.20

VOIVOI
Something like about five, judging by the fact that the baby grew to child.

A
Andrei YP 05.02.20

GG4
With satellites more interesting, especially in terms of good company, and not only part of the battle. But it's a matter of taste of course, some like to go alone to any who do not interfere in the battle and does not fit with your opinion in the dialogues. Personally, I prefer to play the campaign interesting satellites.

m
makc11021992 05.02.20

Andrei YP
And how interesting, here in solo to go? It's not real. Well in divinity did perk Single who attack twice APET and here it is!?
And generally, that the semi-satellites? I did not understand. If they have quests, then what's the difference?

N
NightHawkreal 05.02.20

makc11021992
Can correct build and... stubborn nature. )

I understand they have no quests, no relation to what is happening. It seems like it was blank for companions for crowdfunding.

G
Garry3Fingers 05.02.20

makc11021992
The side kicks unique model, portrait, voice, and must first in the quest to help them, to take in the party. But they have no relationship, bancerov also seems that there is no personal quest and chit-chat during the game with them about anything. In short they are in бг1.

N
NightHawkreal 05.02.20

Here the question - whether to play the hirelings?

A
Andrei YP 05.02.20

makc11021992
Don't know, I haven't tried. Prefer the company of interesting companions. Did you try it yourself in solo or solo, I think nothing is impossible. If all too difficult, place to start difficulty level lower, and see what happens.

As for the mercenaries, they will certainly be here. But for me it's empty and uninteresting characters, never took.

N
NightHawkreal 05.02.20

Andrei YP
If there are hirelings, what is the meaning of these literal defects?

A
Andrei YP 05.02.20

NightHawkreal
Someone hiring mercs, and someone just full moons. There is a choice in this sense.

N
NightHawkreal 05.02.20

Andrei YP
I'm talking about those who are in between.

B
BeliiHlad 05.02.20

NightHawkreal
they are dialogues, there is a quest (like 1) but there is no quest chain, no system of relations. As for changes in the dialogues from the story do not know, did not write about it.

S
Shefula 05.02.20

Hmm... I Paladine refused to come with me, breaknow something like you is too dangerous))