3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dok77 05.02.20 07:25 pm

Satellites (Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire)

Already know which satellites will be in the game? You want to estimate future party.
69 Comments
Sort by:
a
alek001 05.02.20

just started,so far only the dog.

m
makc11021992 05.02.20

Shefula
I also just left. I suspect that somewhere in town for her stumble) While I want sister Cana to find, but then I'm a mage and alot of MAG 2 MAG zergs in the group, given that the spell damage is almost no... they have me a rod hit harder than lightning

M
Mr Independent 05.02.20

makc11021992
In the story, when to leave the city will not forget to pick her up, she Williamscom Embassy trading company.

S
Shefula 05.02.20

Mr Independent
Yeah, found it, just read somewhere, that is not an option to take them along with Maya, because of the warring companies and will be srach to restore all the way)

H
Hevel 05.02.20

Nadra is simply not to take them in one party

m
makc11021992 05.02.20

Shefula
Mahiou and where to find!?
And quests for Vilensky shopping and Royal shopping will go like a dozen knights and a horn or two branches to perform!? no one else passed?

S
Shefula 05.02.20

makc11021992
Maya will join you when you start to do quests for the Royal trading company)) Well I'm doing those other quests, only quests for Royal company take Maya and Belianska quests take Paladino...

N
NightHawkreal 05.02.20

As annoying these niedoceniany.

I
I0PuK 05.02.20

What affects the presence of companions in the game? Why Zoti appears in the temple Ghana on Rikitake, not in Port-Mages, like everyone else.

C
CEMENTATOR 05.02.20

Some pirate I tried to sell the animal to some, who thought reading. I haven't wanted the thing in the squad to take, but then somehow in the appendage picked up on another island where he somehow found himself. And what? Not being in the squad, and just list where the squad available fighters, this body sailosi on the ship, and when you try talking flooded gomosyatina. It's good that I have time priseko the carrion and do not know what it could end. Soak the mug with the hairy ears and over the side.
Beware shorter.
Better grab his squad masseur Constantine. No Homo, and yells in battle as himself, laughing there all the time, it's funny, especially since he's a barbarian class.

H
Hevel 05.02.20

How nervous... If you read the other threads, you would know that all romanceable there for both sexes. So all but Pellegini and Eder can overboard and go to recruit mercenaries...

N
NightHawkreal 05.02.20

And again, forgot to do the companion-adventurer.

S
Slonvprotivogaze 05.02.20

NightHawkreal
Eder not?

m
mefiro 05.02.20

Shefula
Find another again, and she join)

m
mefiro 05.02.20

makc11021992
You can perform up to a certain point, when the fleet is preparing for the storm, I chose pirates, there are about 4-5 options

m
makc11021992 05.02.20

TSEMENTATOR
Ahaha, animal AHAHA, then you can hire the undead polypoetical, by classes I do not remember) are they animals eat, with Eder is better not to be accompanied)

N
NightHawkreal 05.02.20

Slonvprotivogaze
And a tank who will?

S

NightHawkreal
You can always create a Pala-conservao Bank. How does it not know, but in the first part in the Path of the damned without him no where.

N
NightHawkreal 05.02.20

Slonvprotivogaze
That's it, and with family characters again shortfall.

S

NightHawkreal
they are still at greater galechnye. And the horns she is very delicate.