3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dok77 05.02.20 07:25 pm

Satellites (Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire)

Already know which satellites will be in the game? You want to estimate future party.
69 Comments
Sort by:
M
Magerose 05.02.20

I0PuK wrote:
What affects the presence of companions in the game? Why Zoti appears in the temple Ghana on Rikitake, not in Port-Mages, like everyone else.
To take Zoti in Port IAW, you must immediately go to the city to the tents, where she would argue. If you miss this moment, or to go first to the excavations, and then in Port IAW, the Zoti leave Nakitaku.

P
Pelmen dobra 05.02.20

And as the novels, who-thread can paint? They are as interestingly written and filed in the Divinity? Or unstick?

F
Fester 05.02.20

Do with satellites all simple. With three (Eder, Sogi and Alot), you can climb everywhere, and the other four when changing the assignment from the appropriate fractions (Palagina - VTK, Maya Lead guys Takaha - all this underwater of the local brethren, Sarafanchik with the Pirates).

Interested in how much is polypoetical ( well, those where the dialogues are not written), I found the three - hitter of Constantine, the different Pessino and academic at animato.

Also it would be interesting to see a list of freestuff sailors, whom to take and where. Deckhand in prison the Mages, the Demon (Navigator) in the house of the magicians of water, Xaujpy (on some island out of the cage freed and she attached to me and enrolled in the deck), the Elderly elf-the debtor, the Gnome from lost expedition (COCOM), Onion from VTK, a boatswain, a Gunner of the Citadel of Brass that core glowing hands...

M
Magerose 05.02.20

Fester wrote:
Interested in how much is polypoetical
There is still Recke (fighter+monk), it can be found in the Eastern edge of the map in the wreckage of a shipwreck, we must sail due East from Nikitaki and near the edge of the map quite a bit to get to the North. Also seen information that you can take the World out of a Dead Fort, but I only laments that Eldis would kill her, and the functionality to invite her to the party, no.

m
makc11021992 05.02.20

Magerose
And just world? not chained aunt? I have with it is bug (feature), I released her, she was like, let's get a drink in the yard and leaves and then to find it anywhere else can't...
Fester
AgriCA out of the Hole, this tavern in the throat. She Kok/steering and employment is 450, even hired a faceless gunner but with the second rank. Do not want to hire a left when you can wonder around the Islands to gather a team... But damn, the ship is there and there is no command(

F
Fester 05.02.20

There is a reason to collect all polypoetical and not to forget their norms are armed, they are well manifest themselves when boarding (controlled by AI).

makc11021992
I'm from the mercenary at the docks the sailors only Mages have taken; not enough to shovel from the island, but then all of them removed. To assemble a team much more interesting.

M
Magerose 05.02.20

makc11021992 wrote:
not chained aunt? I have with it is bug (feature), I released her, she was like, let's get a drink in the yard and then goes and find her nowhere
I this can not hire, it runs quietly, and everything. But I read about World, even a class (monk) has been specified, and how to hire her to never write. During the quest it can not take, nor later, when with Eldis meet.

K
KonroSs 05.02.20

Tell me who played. Enough for 4 hours (according to steam) And in fact on your face haven't left yet :))
How to organize a party? In the satellites so far only quest (dummy view later)
1. Eder - pure fighter or multi (like they say in the multi at the adventurer good bonuses are on the tank). Objective: the main tank.
2. Zoti - clean sickly. On the basis of the first part without the heels, especially towards the end, and the support needed.
3. Serafin - clean Cypher. control, and good damage (was, see how here)
4. Alot - pure mage (multiCLASS strange and I do not see special sense) - AOE DD, good control. And in the later LVL of that with any bow no worse than a top DD

Unfortunately Palagina again not included in the party. It a very good support (especially here in multi with the choir's maybe something to think of) But to change it the priest doesn't want to, but damage and so not enough.
The remaining pair of satellites is also not really included. Pathfinder is decent, but does not have control really. Singing is generally good, but I have not worked in 1 piece to disperse the damage, but only on the songs/saport to spend a place is not wanted.

Just wondering whom to make GG taking into account the described party ? In the absence of Paladine, you can probably paladin with an emphasis in DD (well, printing , Voskresenka and so on as the main goal) As a variant of paladin/assassin Like and good damage and palowski saport present. Still as the variant Ranger to play. WELL, there is really no solo DD Goodies.

m
makc11021992 05.02.20

KonroSs
Paladin, warrior, barbarian (I almost forgot because the new class) for me best for HS because anyway he ogrebaet first. Although I played the first part of the onion and Cypher, onion simply easy it was) all raked) important stuff on attack speed and crits)
The priest in the party is not so necessary, enough of the paladin, or druid to podpilivat, and so you can go faster with a few exceptions. From Eder sdalat DD with a two-handed sword, yet not complaining) I actually have a party: barbarian, PAL, chanter, mage, and Cypher/MAG enough for the eyes. The second time goes: warrior, priest, hunter, assassin, Cypher. Sad that you just can asasina Eder, and his warrior... Maybe gg will do a warrior)

F
Fester 05.02.20

Magerose
World will be available as a companion only, in the near DLC

M
Magerose 05.02.20

Fester
Clear. SPS. :-) And then we set it already as soon as the dances nor drove: and killed Ben, not kill, except that the heads were not. Apparently, Maneja will also be available in DLC, and then standing in the tavern and even Paladino not responding.

N
NightHawkreal 05.02.20

Magerose
In what tavern?

M
Magerose 05.02.20

NightHawkreal
In Danange, standing in the tavern to the right of the entrance.

C
CasaVova 05.02.20

makc11021992
He ogrebaet first, if you tell him to take a smoke bomb (the adventurer), and immediately after the dialogue proizvesti it (for instant castes) and the whole party at once agrisa on main tank. Play Assassin+ Barbarian= with inviza wild crits splash spread the stuffing all living things.

Eder is better multiclasses better tankit is a fact

N
NightHawkreal 05.02.20

Magerose
I got no one there... And you have some in her biography in the first part?

CasaVova
He ogrebaet first, if it is first in the party to put. )

M
Magerose 05.02.20

NightHawkreal
I have learned to enjoy life, apparently, so stuck in the tavern. :D

F
Fester 05.02.20

World will be the way sidkick-Sputnik.. sorry. DLC with it, I understand it is already on the next week.

V
VOIVOI 05.02.20

Can somehow with Takeho relationship to finish,if you killed the Queen and he is no longer speaking with you?(talking about the affair he's after her murder began)

r
raspisnoy1 05.02.20

///Already known which satellites will be in the game? You want to estimate future party.///
of course we know...take the vaseline will not go wrong!!))) or you did not understand?
z.s. vaseline in the game,but developed pre-order send free...only the player needs to relax

F
Fester 05.02.20

face World

http://i.playground.ru/i/11/58/92/00/blog/content/d3d7bmr2.jpg