3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Blayzz 21.09.19 05:26 pm

S. T. A. L. K. E. R. Epic Store (S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2)

Just wondering if the second Stalker will be released exclusively in store epic, will buy it if anyone?
134 Comments
Sort by:
T
Terenifath 05.10.20

Denis Kyokushin
1. I didn't convince you.
2. I wrote only about one thing, that "The site does not affect the game itself" and you continue to climb into some wilds of taste.
3. This is paragraph 2.
4. They can afford to buy a good PR campaign. What's wrong with that? Or do they set up their launcher with Amigo, Yandex, etc.? No, they're just buying games. Then spit in the direction of the developer/publisher, because it is he who decides who to sell them, and who does not.

No logic has been found.

T
Terenifath 05.10.20

Qerodievitr
But it's funny)

Q
Qerodievitr 05.10.20

Terenifath
When Metro Exodus came out was even more fun, now everything more or less subsided, not so interesting.

T
Terenifath 05.10.20

Qerodievitr
yes, I remember what was going on on the meta-critic, heh. Mass roasting.

D
Denis Kyokushin 05.10.20

Terenifath
Terenifath wrote:
Then spit in the direction of the developer/publisher, because it is he who decides who to sell them, and who does not.
GSC World spit and get if you bring Stalker 2 exclusively into EGS, and you further look for the logic of fun for the sake of.

T
Terenifath 05.10.20

Denis Kyokushin
There's not much grief for them from your spitting.

D
Denis Kyokushin 05.10.20

Terenifath
It's not enough that Swinney doesn't do as much as he does with Exodus, and his sales in his EGS are silent in a rag.
I don't even take anything for free at EGS).

T
Terenifath 05.10.20

Denis Kyokushin
It is doubtful that their profits are lower than the amount of expenses. The problem is that this is a new playground, and therefore a smaller person. If he had such a stim at the very beginning of his career turning the eye of millions of players, it is worth waiting a year or two and the market will belong to him.
And fanatics will hate some unknown force called EGS, because it destroys Gabe's wallet.

And that you don't take anything for free, handsome. So more people will get what they want and start using this platform.

D
Denis Kyokushin 05.10.20

Terenifath
Terenifath wrote:
It is doubtful that their profits are lower than the amount of expenses.
As if, Epic Games, as a store, recently exists.And as a company producing its engine, somewhere since 1998.
Terenifath wrote:
The problem is that this is a new playground, and therefore a smaller person.
GOG'a is also young.
Terenifath wrote:
If he had such a stim at the very beginning of his career, he would turn the attention of millions of players.
Can you get more from this place?How exactly did EGS Stim?And which players?
Terenifath wrote:
it is worth waiting a year or two and the market will belong to him.
Well, it's been two years since Metro Exodus came out.
Terenifath wrote:
And fanatics will hate some unknown force called EGS, because it destroys Gabe's wallet.
Oh daaaaa, I'm a Stim fanatic, and EGS for me leprosy.
Terenifath wrote:
And that you don't take anything for free, handsome. So more people will get what they want and start using this platform.
Where's your iron logic?

T
Terenifath 05.10.20

Denis Kyokushin
1. In general, about anything. Their engine brings a big profit to this day thanks to the interest rate from the manufacturer. Google egs exclusives and see the whole list.
2. I think you're a little bad at reading: GOG is 2008 and EGS is 2018.
3. Freebies are everywhere. At the same time, it is a large part of the audience of the stim: KaEsers and Doters from which there is no good.
4. Yes, for quite a large number. Statistics are in the public domain.
5. No, you are not even a fanatic, you have some other problems, because there are no logical conclusions.
6. EGS makes a hand, a person sees it and goes to this site, picks up and pays attention to a sufficient number of other cheap games, discounts and exclusives, and all thanks to the fact that you hate EGS and give a normal person to become his user, and eventually a potential buyer. You're doing a good deed without even realizing it.

D
Denis Kyokushin 05.10.20

Terenifath
Terenifath wrote:
Google egs exclusives and see the whole list.
And the store, it turns out, is unprofitable.
Terenifath wrote:
2. I think you're a little bad at reading: GOG is 2008 and EGS is 2018.
I've been buying GOG games since 2015.It was constantly updated with the Witch 3, and games at the time of the release of the Witcher 3 there the cat cried. And with the sale of the Witcher 3 GOG developed, and with the release of DLC in GOG brought cloud saves.And over the same year 2015-2016 in GOG there were old games one after another, and I bought them there. And this version ran on Win 7 without SP1.And the one that to run DLC was only launched on SP1.
Terenifath wrote:
5. No, you're not even a bigot, you have some other problems, because there are no logical conclusions
To begin with, the logic in its manipulations and conclusions is to find

T
Terenifath 05.10.20

Denis Kyokushin
1. I think you never learned to use Google. Everything in the public domain: revenue, number of new users, etc.
2. Just admit that you screwed up about the "young GOG", because EGS and GOG 10 years of difference, and now has set up some nonsense, which well, it is impossible to tie to the topic of conversation, and claiming that GOG - a squalid platform, because from 2008 and as far as 2015 they had nothing really in the store.
3. You should think more often in your writing, and then ask for logic. After all, it seems that you have one person in your head says something, and another writes, and the first then wonders why I respond not the way I came up in my head.

D
Denis Kyokushin 05.10.20

Terenifath
Terenifath wrote:
1. I think you never learned to use Google. Everything in the public domain: revenue, number of new users, etc.
Do you take that at face value?
Spoiler
Once Swinney in general about 80 lamas "audience" declared).Only it's freebies, not the audience.But the main thing - to let the dust in the eyes, right?). What are Metro Exodus's sales in EGS?
Terenifath wrote:
Just admit that you screwed up about "young GOG" because EGS and GOG have 10 years of difference
And here these years, if the GOG began to develop intensively in 2015, and in EGS (as you pour here) a multimillion-dollar audience, bringing supposedly profit, but development still not.
Terenifath wrote:
After all, it seems that you have one person in your head saying something, and another writes
The same can be said about you: on the one hand, you have to blame for the years of lack of development of EGS, but on the other hand he has a multimillion-dollar audience, bringing him a profit. So why does EGS stand still, oh wise with iron logic?

K
KIBERMAX 05.10.20

Yes, the whole audience of Epics is Fortachniki, and the rest are just freebies who do not want to pay for fullprais.

D
Denis Kyokushin 05.10.20

KIBERMAX
They don't want to pay at all.

T
Terenifath 05.10.20

Denis Kyokushin
I didn't accuse the steam, the gog or the egs of anything. It seems that you are progressing some disease.
You can't give any argument or fact of negative influence on the gaming industry from the EGS, you can't find information in open sources, you can't answer the set branch of the subject, because you have no perception of reality or is present, but not that and far from reality.

In every statement you harshly humiliate the GOG, even without realizing it. All the disadvantages that exist in Stim and in EGS - for you are the pros in Stim, and because of some primitively imposed, lopsided thinking that EGS "bad, hate it" and why "well... there, uh, exclusives, yi, uh, steam better, uh" you keep going into some of your inner world and move away from the subject.

It's funny, but it's not when you start repeating yourself a million times. If you complain about someone's arguments and obvious facts, the usual repetition of primitive taste is not something remarkable in any conversation.

D
Denis Kyokushin 05.10.20

Terenifath
First of all, there's no word "no time" or "never" or "no time" in Russian language.
Secondly, I don't see any argument on your part in the deflection under EGS.
P.S.: banned what?

T
Terenifath 05.10.20

Denis Kyokushin
"Not when." Did you really go to school so badly? Googled that "Not when" is not "Never" and not "Time" ...
"Not when you're trying to do something," "I did it when I wanted to, not when you said it."

"Not when" is written separately with the "no" particle, when the word "then" can be placed between words, or when there is further opposition to the "a" union. ahah

You made so many mistakes in your writings, and I didn't care, I was just trying to find the point. When a person gets to something that is not even a mistake, he is merged and humiliated x2 (hopefully the administration will give you this bonus)))) and certainly does not deserve further attention. And you're also merged on all fronts: logic and grammar.

A good time at the bottom of his own manarka with made-up interlocutors ... Well, you've been intersecting in your weird head, illiterate.

D
Denis Kyokushin 05.10.20

Terenifath
Thank you for the wishes.
And for the future: buy games (or take for free) in your favorite shit, buy/take, no one forbids you.But to impose this shit - so-so idea.Your EGS is useless to me, because Stalker 2 is the only game from which I will bomb in case of exclusivity in the shit.
I don't give a shit about your choice of shop, but for some reason you have a choice in one place.

J
Jovanii 05.10.20

Inclined to the fact that the second stalker will not come out at all, or will come out but will be useless (unsurprisingly) the game has zero potential, and by the time it comes out it will look like a cheap turkey