3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Blayzz 21.09.19 05:26 pm

S. T. A. L. K. E. R. Epic Store (S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2)

Just wondering if the second Stalker will be released exclusively in store epic, will buy it if anyone?
134 Comments
Sort by:
b
bloomm 05.10.20

Denis Kyokushin

I look at it this way: There are two stores on my street, 1) Cd lends, 2) Pc gamers. In Cd Lends there is a stalker game 2, in Pc gamers there is no stalker game 2 I will go and buy in Cd lends. When my friend and I were looking for a far cry 1 found in 1 store cd lend, in others appeared later there and took, but doom3 they did not have, bought in a different, that's so simple. Origin, steam, egs, uplay, it's just shopping!! Personally, for me, everything is still, and the other thing and other mud do not interest me, the main thing is the game and not the store.

T
Terenifath 05.10.20

Denis Kyokushin
It's funny, you still keep talking on the level ground, walking away from the topic of conversation.
"I don't give a shit, yes, I don't care about it, and because of that you've been trying to prove something for a few days, when I just didn't deviate from the theme "How does the playground affect the quality of the game?". To which you rolled out an entire article of rambling nonsense, but initially, still, wrote that "no." Then I started to write about grammar, well, from despair and even there merged. It's strange that you didn't comment on it in style, that there's nothing on the Internet about it.

No one forbids you to fill the pockets of Gabu, CDProject RED or someone else, but if you do not have a reasoned point of view that can reveal the essence of indignation in the direction of one of the sites, it is nothing more than ordinary, imposed, stereotypical taste from some segment of society. If you do not have a link to the chain of events in your head, which shows the essence of preferences (based on their own benefit) and their consequences (you enjoy the game), then you are an excellent MANT-MANAFUYRATION, which any store dreams of. After all, if one store will cost something $20, but it will be so terrible, bad (as EGS), and in the second $30, but it will be so beautiful, with a chic background in the profile (like Steam), then you will choose the second.
I don't think you can squeeze anything out of yourself anymore, so...

Good boy.. What more can I say?

D
Denis Kyokushin 05.10.20

bloomm
I also have to run games EA.But the Social Club to launch Max Payne 3 from Stuem is not obligatory.
I have no problems with the choice of store, I use three, the rest - to run games

Terenifath
I've already painted everything for you, I've painted it in the first place. I'm going to buy where I want to.

T
Terenifath 05.10.20

Denis Kyokushin
But you've been writing to me for days, that you don't give a shit about me and my choice, and I just answer you). I didn't write anything to you at first.

The argument can't be based on one's own preference, it's nonsense.

D
Denis Kyokushin 05.10.20

Terenifath
Terenifath wrote:
But you've been writing to me for days, that you don't give a shit about me and my choice, and I just answer you).
Well, yes, I just have to prove to you something there, why I choose Steam and ignore the "divine" EGS with a multimillion-dollar audience.
Spoiler
but it doesn't really bother anyone, I'm a fanatic of just one store:
Spoiler

Spoiler
When I use three. EGS is back in the fly.A kinzo that "changed" the gaming industry with the help of "divine" EGS, I will not even take in Stim, not mine).
Terenifath wrote:
The argument can't be based on one's own preference, it's nonsense.
So not only his own preference, it's massive.

T
Terenifath 05.10.20

Denis Kyokushin
At least one mention that I wrote that you have to prove to me "why do I choose Stim and ignore the "divine" EGS" can provide?
Or is it some man in your head whispering this again?)

D
Denis Kyokushin 05.10.20

Terenifath
I went to the th!!!

T
Terenifath 05.10.20

Denis Kyokushin
Well... the answer is exhaustive)))

I'll leave the screen (as a keepsake), or I've already seen how you like to redo your answers.

D
Denis Kyokushin 05.10.20

Terenifath
Well done.

T
Terenifath 05.10.20

Denis Kyokushin
You're good, too. Remember how you were merged and humiliated, and in return you were only able to send a man without providing any facts.
well done!

D
Denis Kyokushin 05.10.20

Terenifath
So you're behind that here your ass and dragged to humiliate for his "god-like" EGS. Crysis 3 came out in Stim, I bought it there, chasing a pre-pirate.

T
Terenifath 05.10.20

Denis Kyokushin
I came here and wrote my opinion, that's it. I repeat, you're the one who started writing to me.
And about this I received only "Go to the hy!!!": At least one mention of what I wrote, that you have to prove to me "why I choose Steam and ignore the "divine" EGS" can provide?
The only fact of it I wanted to see is that I wrote that you owed me something, no longer interested me.

Nothing to write? Just close the tab.

D
Denis Kyokushin 05.10.20

Terenifath
Terenifath wrote:
At least one mention that I wrote that you have to prove to me "why do I choose Stim and ignore the "divine" EGS" can provide?
Well, you're a balabol.

The funny thing is that you can't prove it, neither about the EGS audience, nor about sales of any numbers!!!.

T
Terenifath 05.10.20

Denis Kyokushin
And where is there any mention of what I wrote that you have to prove to me "why I choose Steam and ignore the "divine" EGS"?

The funny thing is that you can't prove the nihren itself, neither about the problems with games in EGS, nor to find information in the public domain.
And I've already written to you: No one forbids you to stuff your pockets with Gabe, CDProject RED or anyone else.

What's wrong with you?)

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 05.10.20

Let's hope that the epic series stalker is not so popular to Griga on temporary exclusivity to buy and the game at once on all platforms will start. Although, I'm sure that the griga dreams that the would him.

D
Denis Kyokushin 05.10.20

Terenifath
Terenifath wrote:
And where is there any mention of what I wrote that you have to prove to me "why I choose Steam and ignore the "divine" EGS"?
If you enter into a confrontation or write something to another person, then DO, or simply do not write to him
Terenifath wrote:
The funny thing is that nihren can't prove, neither about the problems with games in EGS, nor to find information in the free access
Here it is, a veiled question about evidence. So the choice in favor of Stim (if the game is a temporary ex-EGS) is stupid and illogical. Let him prove (or justify) his choice. : libraries of existing games, as well as expected games at the moment.Why do I take away some free games in EGS, if I already have them? On the updated Mafia? On Far Edge 6?Or on Stalker 2?Is it a religion on your part, because the primacy of EGS is unfounded. Again, unreasonably and without proof.
Your goal is clear to me, one can not understand: you whose bot?

T
Terenifath 05.10.20

Denis Kyokushin
I never saw where there was any mention of what I wrote, that you have to prove it to me - "Well, yes, I just have to prove to you something there, why I choose Steam and ignore the "divine" EGS."

Look at the post rolled out... yes, that's just a post with standing out of "water" and without any relation to the theme "How does the playground affect the quality of the game itself?". You've already said that "NOTHING" doesn't affect. So you're trying to prove something now?

No one forces you to buy something in EGS, no one forces you to take free games, no one wrote to you initially. You're the one who started writing to me, and it's like you're accusing me of just bombarding you with purposeful demands.

You think something, that's all. It seems to you that something is demanded of you or something else that the EGS has secret agents or in general they are a religious movement, and then you just write to the person that you don't care about his choice and send him to the grammar (although there are no mistakes). Well, doubts about human stability can really creep up.

D
Denis Kyokushin 05.10.20

Terenifath
Terenifath wrote:
I never saw where there was a single mention of what I wrote, that you had to prove to me.
I've already laid it out.
Terenifath wrote:
Look at the post rolled out... yes, that's just a post with standing out of "water" and without any relation to the theme "How does the playground affect the quality of the game itself?".
Well, you have nothing on the topic at all, there is no argument in favor of EGS, only religion for the future in two years.
Terenifath wrote:
You're the one who started writing to me, and it's the impression that you're accusing me of just bombarding you with purposeful demands.
The questions fall asleep - it's a fact.
Terenifath wrote:
You feel like you're being asked something or something, that EGS has secret agents, or they're a religious movement,
Well, I don't think you're the only bot to defend this platform without argument.
Terenifath wrote:
Well, doubts about human stability can really creep up.
What is "human stability" for you?
Here I see a stable misunderstanding on your part, Your stable search for flaws in me (although this is not related to the topic discussed in any way), stable your chicken blindness.And I also here notice a stable bots EGS, trying to steadily convince (not only me) to move to EGS.However, no stable bot can properly state their beliefs, but tries to pass on to the personality (type, audience). There are those who fundamentally buy games in the same store, but they have it due to the convenience of having all the games in one library. let him take in Stim, I will never pick his head in search of flaws
The letter "X" sent for the case, because trolling
All the games in the same store - it's convenient and logical, and you hardly agree with it.But you need to turn on the doctor for something and look for patients on the head.
I've never seen a Steam vs GOG battle on PG, because no one imposes these stores on each other, unlike EGS adepts.

T
Terenifath 05.10.20

Denis Kyokushin
I didn't even try to defend EGS. I just wrote that the playground itself does not affect the quality of the game itself, and what you have already invented there, it is your problems, not mine. I do not know with whom you are there constantly arguing (maybe with the head doctor and his gang of nurses))), but a few days ago you wrote yourself that does not affect, but continue to write and prove something, although it is not relevant to the essence of this correspondence.

You go for insults, then you write that you don't care about everything that a person chooses, then you send him to the Yu, and then all this again you pour dirt on another person.

I repeat to you once again that no one forces you to buy something in EGS, no one forces you to take free games, and nowhere is there any hint that I'm bombarding you with purposeful questions with demands, none.
The letter "X" was sent because of his laxness and because he realized his illiteracy in this situation, because you do not understand the essence of correspondence, but still continue to write something to me ...

Just ask yourself the question ,what do I want to prove?" and you won't find an answer in your head.

D
Denis Kyokushin 05.10.20

Terenifath
It's a futile argument.