3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
joxxy 05.02.20 07:31 pm

[Poll:] Zoe vs. Rochelle? (Left 4 Dead 2)

Answer on the subject.
234 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tulskiy Pocik 05.02.20

Deadthead
I would have already been a lot of bad would be said in plain text or go for it or keep your fantasies to yourself.

I am ready to stop, because I don't want to have anything to prove to anyone to try because you and argument,then no, clung like a little over waste paper and hide behind it,stupidly shouting that milkmaid better.Well, at least no longer judge the behavior of bots in scripts,something I taught you.

I
Infiltrator 05.02.20

Tula potsik
Aren't you tired of this topic within lo of the absurd?

S
SteveG8 05.02.20

People really stop a flood. Banned !
On topic: Well, I can't say who you liked more. Often on servers for Ellis or Francis threw, so ...
Tula Potsik, I've noticed that in the last two topics ( this and how to fend off language-smoker), you are very sickly srachi bred. It would seem, why ?

T
Tulskiy Pocik 05.02.20

SteveG8
The topic of the Smoker just some weird guy started to poke the left in the profile,claiming that he found me and tried to insult me and hurt,played to the crowd in General due to the fact that once upon a time we randomly crossed paths in the game and then I supposedly did not play as he wanted.
This topic is no sracha was not there,if you're with someone conspired and want so badly to get me banned, call of the moderator right now to satisfy his desire,only to ban me for that,alas.

S
SteveG8 05.02.20

Tula potsik
Conspiracy ?
Want banned ?
To satisfy the desire ?

Hmm...
First: conspiracy against you.
Second : I have nothing against you.
Third: show the message where I direct text requested to get you banned.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 05.02.20

SteveG8
Well then stop following me around topics run and tell me what I should write.

S
SteveG8 05.02.20

An empty argument, the topic has outlived its usefulness.

T
Tough_Gat 05.02.20

Tula potsik
"or go for it or keep your fantasies to yourself.
Lol, this is a provocation? I have two personally left in a zagnobili, no matter how they tried to get me mate to water, and you eh there, trying to provoke me, like those two?

because you and argument,then no, clung like a little over waste paper and hide behind it,stupidly shouting that milkmaid better.Well, at least no longer judge the behavior of bots in scripts,something I taught you.
Not because I have no arguments and because you have the consistency is missing, or you just expressed is not clear, because you, as I understand it, you first claimed that you were trying to prove about the prescribed behavior scripts, and then began to speak, saying that we are childish act, showing you why Zoi kinder, and in ONE message you asked first (though not direct), to stop the scripts to discuss and then in the same statement demanded proof that one bot kinder than the other. Conclusion - you're undecided what you need, and if so, what to argue with you, because you tricky this way and that trying to Dodge saying one thing, then denying it and then saying another. To me that doesn't work, so until you define what you need, then argue what actually the dispute was initially useless. And Yes, if you think I offend you tried, mind you - I'm in plain text did not say the words Fool, ass, dipshit, etc., and not tried and do not want them to talk, consequently I have never had to start to offend you, or anyone else, as for logic, it was the fact, that your phrase from the message, and it clearly shows that you contradict yourself:
Very smart judge written scripts the behavior of bots.With the same ease developers could and Rochelle to prescribe giving the kit to another even if she has 1 HP.; "And I haven't seen a clear argument about the kindness Bota Zoe,as well as the arguments in favor of the fact that it is better; indeed,it is useless to argue,especially with your childish arguments about scripts.

Bot = scripts, and if so, you said yourself that you have not seen any clear argument about kindness WRITTEN SCRIPTS the BEHAVIOR of the BOT(especially CBSA allocated). And don't even think about trying to slip out about what he said, you can't fool me, I am the crafty one.

This topic is no sracha was not there,if you're with someone conspired and want so badly to get me banned, call of the moderator right now to satisfy his desire,only to ban me for that,alas.
Just FYI conspiracy against you, nothing and no one is trying to make you banned, you're first again started this thread, you are the first to finish, but you do, as I see it, don't want to do is your business.
And don't forget - you called everyone who likes the first part more than the second, sheep, and then still tried to provoke me so that I began to rot, so wrong you and ban YOU just learn to accept my guilt, I to offend you was not trying, and you've tried, and even tried to provoke something, so I started to cuss, so if moderators would show up in the ban went not only you, but me or at least I got a warning. Not going to work. And Yes, the last game, FYI, UNREAL, and therefore this stack of papers as evidence, can lead, and dialogues from the game also allow you can only for you are facts are just that. With that, I end this useless argument with you, try to provoke me on, I'm already bored.

SteveG8
An empty argument, the topic is outdated.
Totally agree, if you can call modders, but to me this useless argument rather tired already, because Tula Potsik still can't figure out what it wants, and therefore it is useless to argue.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 05.02.20

Deadthead
I'm too lazy to read mnogabukav,the first couple of lines already explain everything.Sinobi me a PM or I think you have vanity,not responsible for the words and great visionary.

C
Cobb 05.02.20

Zoe.

T
Tough_Gat 05.02.20

Tula potsik
So attempt number one to provoke me. Like I said, until you define what you want to argue with you about it first and finally the second - I don't care who you are I assume I was not alone then when the two of them zagnobili. Was fair - two on two, and they leaked, the witness of all this NG is not sitting, and there is only the Incentive, besides this witness not one knows all the details, others do too, so you can consider me whatever you want, and think anything, I have the proof, only you're not going to believe this, since you believe that rights only you and no one else - take the crown at the head (i.e. stop thinking about myself so, it's like you're all alone in the world is right and others are not) )).
And don't be lazy with what you say too lazy to read, because I in a previous post, burned, so I don't try to cheat - not up to snuff. And Yes, good to put myself the pros and cons of rest, and the funny look - you can kill others all you like, but the pros to put myself - this is ridiculous. If we want to continue to argue about this - welcome to Steam, here is my profile - http://steamcommunity.com/id/Demon-Killer/ , add me as a friend and arrange a dispute with the evidence in the list of witnesses would be sufficient, and if you don't want, then don't - your business. In short - the conversation was over.

SteveG8
Without A Name
Let's just get out of here, and everything? And won't it thus attempts to give us Troll, that's the case, a modders notify them if you want, I don't care what the topic is.

F
Frost Norde 05.02.20

Zoe closer to me - both in appearance and voice, she attracts me most

T
Tough_Gat 05.02.20

[Slash The Hedgehog]
By the way somehow I think the Persians first parts are often better than the second, so I'm not one to believe my friend also said that the first Persian better than the Persians second, while Nick and Coach from the second part I like)).

T
Tulskiy Pocik 05.02.20

Deadthead
You either continue to dream and to dream on the theme I would have already been a lot of bad would be said in plain text) and I have two personally left in a zagnobili (or is it you boast and raise CDA,I do not know) or show your wit PM me.A lot of water and threats in the lyrics to anything,I see mere verbiage.Or wait for the mail or let's again put all the trolling and merge finally.

F
Frost Norde 05.02.20

Deadthead
You threatened him ?

T
Tough_Gat 05.02.20

[Slash The Hedgehog]
Yeah, he probably thinks I'm him that was threatened by IP it will calculate xD. Or that incite him modders, or that a nuclear bomb will drop or something will come up and type it not be good :D. by the Way do you know what his nickname is symbolic - Tula Potsik - abbreviated TA :D? So how could I dare to threaten His Majesty Stalin the Second TP, so I suppose the government would implement if I was on the top :D - Listen to me or be shot! Rochelle cooler. You understand? xD. He is the king and God, who are we, mere mortals, against him :D? Wait... Yes he is Vaas from Far Cry 3 :D! Then everything is clear to him, it is clear why he thinks so :D.

L
Left 4 Life 05.02.20

Deadthead
dude, this person may not, without the mess, every week finds a new victim xD here is his profile (Tula Potsika) http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198052039474 but he denies it out of fear and shame that he only has three friends (unsurprisingly)

I remember playing No Mercy with the bot zoey, get out of the well, a map of the sewers. All snapping, eating, Zoe works down, not up. The two ate and then think better of Zoe, and with an optimistic shout Help is coming! begins to rise, where she eats. It was terribly funny and sad at the same time.

F
Frost Norde 05.02.20

Left 4 Life
Well, now I just find :D

T
Tough_Gat 05.02.20

Left 4 Life
man, this person may not, without the mess, every week finds a new victim xD
I noticed :D.

here is his profile (Tula Potsika) steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198052039474 but he denies it out of fear and shame that he only has three friends (unsurprisingly)
SPS. Well, no wonder, he is His Majesty Stalin :D.

I remember playing No Mercy with the bot zoey, get out of the well, a map of the sewers. All snapping, eating, Zoe works down, not up. The two ate and then think better of Zoe, and with an optimistic shout Help is coming! begins to rise, where she eats. It was terribly funny and sad at the same time.
Yes, she can be Moody like the rest)). But I personally yesterday in the campaign of silent hill a joke, associated with the ladder was. Louis shorter is almost to the top I climbed, then for some reason jumped off the stairs and flew down up - dead. I went down to the pharmacy to pick it up, but couldn't find it. Rise up, I was a Smoker pulls In the first rose up and saved me, and while she's come and rescued me, Francis campaign has jumped the gun and also the stairs jumped off and flew down and died, as a result, we, Zoi two survived :D. Two ridiculous death, and also terribly funny and sad.

[Slash The Hedgehog]
Look, look :D. by the Way, previous names you've seen :D:
Veteran of the cold, Veteran, Veerapaneni, Veteran - Soldier, bite baton..., Captain Price!, All right, Josquin-brick and Aladdin :D?

Muzhyg the same :D.

L
Left 4 Life 05.02.20

Deadthead
well, custom campaign, bots behave even more inappropriately than the official, and maybe the joint developer of the map.

I have a profile screenshot of his steam profile, there is also see his previous names. Right now, he will come and pour what is left of the ACC, not him, but includes logic and realize that if I wanted to put the left ACC under the guise it would put that funny private profile where you do not retrieve nearly any information that once again still beneficial to the TA.