3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
joxxy 05.02.20 07:31 pm

[Poll:] Zoe vs. Rochelle? (Left 4 Dead 2)

Answer on the subject.
234 Comments
Sort by:
R
Redmen29 05.02.20

Japanese boy has already married a computer character, but our duvally virtual models far left :)

T
Tauke 05.02.20

redmen29 ne govori, on vav6e tupoi na kompe jenits9, nu esli posmotret tal to Zoi

E
Energie_ 05.02.20

Zoe shoots better! )

U
Ulman 05.02.20

For Zoey by far...why? At Rochelle bite on the hand,it is infected and will soon become a zombie!

pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru

a
alexaxela 05.02.20

introduced Zoe dressed as a rabbit and cumshot!

S
Shephard [U.S.S.R.] 05.02.20

No one in bed with thousands of polygons. You at least have thought?

U
Ulman 05.02.20

and who said what in bed?the subject of who from them is better....personally, I so understand.

a
alexaxela 05.02.20

Kruglov about Rochelle,her bite doesn't mean anything the Quartet have immunity to the virus!

F
Fransis 05.02.20

Why is it always in L4D one girl? three men one is somehow a lot done though, 2 on 2:)

R
RAbies. 05.02.20

3 on 1-well, It's just balance. You underestimate the powers of women))

F
Fransis 05.02.20

Well, I guess you're right, if I think that the game is played by more men than women, that's probably the developers did such a balance:)

_
_MerG_ 05.02.20

Louis! Louis! pills here!!!!! PIIILZ!!!!

R
RAbies. 05.02.20

Zoi(Sonja Kinski)
pix.PlayGround.ru

R
RAbies. 05.02.20

So first, Zoi - girl from a wealthy family which blah blah blah all this from Wikipedia everything is already read. Zoe is the kindest character in the entire Left 4 Deadщины(in my opinion). Enough to listen to cue to the event and see facial expressions, watch screensaver. It is very close to the heart of the death of any character(Oh Louis, i can't bealive it, Oh god not Fransic!!!!!) And even when she's angry(THIS IS A ZOMBIE, Fransic!) it looks so attractive and lovely that makes just smile. Voice, perfect for Zoey. Pleasant and lively voice that never loses optimism. Zoey will always come to the aid of his friends. And here is this zombie Apocalypse and she has hope.
pix.PlayGround.ru

v
vsem76 05.02.20

Yes, all the characters from the first L2D is better than the second

F
Fransis 05.02.20

I wouldn't say that the first better than the second.
In each part the characters are unique in their own way.

Z
Zu1uS 05.02.20

Yes, the second Nick and Ellis are normal guys. At first, Zoey and Louis charming.)) And finally I Zoi))

...Bad Dog... 05.02.20

Yes, well,why argue???Let Rochelle and Zoey will be in one game,and that desisexyboy won Lope,and the women they are clearly lacking.So they take out their anger on the zombie XD

K
Krijam 05.02.20

I have for Rochelle is her ass will be more abruptly, and Zoe flat kind though and sweet.

J
Jinark 05.02.20

Of Course, Zoey .And finally Rochelle is ugly compared to Zoe ,who does not understand this means he is over 40.