3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vulfuss 05.02.20 07:41 pm

Quest \"Goods and services\" - at the entrance to the room Moraines all agrade (Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire)

ask to speak with Moraine,but at the entrance to her room,everyone starts agrisa how to get rid of it and now how to pass a quest?
thank you in advance
4 Comments
Sort by:
_
_Grads 05.02.20

Yeah crap knows what you've done there before. Maybe some of the faction have done, that the pirates did not turn up. Maybe not on the instructions of Dario entered this Loka that should sagrit pirates, etc. If you already chose to help some one of the four factions, there is little hope that others would want your assistance, up to the open aggression on their part.

V
Vulfuss 05.02.20

_Grads
eeeh,sorry,and so wanted to do the quest chain pirates
just,for some reason I fell a relationship with them,but I'm free to walk Dannijo,Rotten row and the Fort Dead Light
well, I got them when I was doing the quest All aboard and the old city and explored,and when they first came,they agrilis,and I started with some pirate talk,all,all agrade

m
makc11021992 05.02.20

Vulfuss
Confirmed, at least before the patches it was stop and talk to her to quest with adroi 90% of cases it agrees. Could be avoided like a bluff or belief only if a sufficient level of skill. I just had a habit savitsa before any dialogue, just poetomy lisch loaded and did not talk to her before the quest

_
_Grads 05.02.20

Yeah also an option, if you get to talking. I usually shake the whole party all the conversation skills evenly by 2 is 10 at all, then everyone is more or less his own. But there seems not to talk - just have the pirates where the road crossed, or other have done something for many. Yes, in this game easily screw up an entire branch of quests are just not there, or not lyapnuv, or just what that skill is not enough to have a conversation and everything went differently.