3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
7upruwow 05.02.20 07:43 pm

Codes converters and safes (Elex)

Converter South Abessa - 5768
Converter North Abessa - 3210
A Converter Edan - 1438
Converter in tavera 3729
A Converter Ignatane - 4715 (4486 safe)
Converter in West Xacore - 0475
Converter in East Xacore - 0666(0666 safe)
Safety Deposit box
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

As it passes will add the codes ...
65 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexiya_eir 05.02.20

Fit

I
Igor.Volkov 05.02.20

7upruwow
In cheats txt-person fill then all.

A
ALEXIY4EVER 05.02.20

Find the code to the safe in a 2 story house under Converter in East Xacore. I could not ( All the rest are either hacked or a code close to where it is written

Y
Yushimitsy 05.02.20

7upruwow

I really safe here in the ruins of the factory second floor ?It can't be hacked.

a
abgalter 05.02.20

ALEXIY4EVER wrote:
All the rest are either cracked
Explain to me how to hack?

A
ALEXIY4EVER 05.02.20

A button to Hack, gives you uranie type *>*<*<*
Substitute the appropriate numbers to the equation, press Int. Green are correct. Yellow - is in the equation but not at this place. Red - out of the equation

a
abgalter 05.02.20

ALEXIY4EVER
Understood,thanks!!

S
SioV 05.02.20

Yushimitsy wrote:

I really safe here in the ruins of the factory second floor ?It can't be hacked.
Still up to date. Or is this quest a safe and code it?

Y
Yushimitsy 05.02.20

SioV
and I don't know there are safes that do not hack at all I can and quest XS in the faction did not enter all walk through the world of trolls and orcs with a sledgehammer here.

E
Eddy501 05.02.20

SioV
Code to produce the first conversation with the bartender (can't remember the name)
in the Fort.

r
raspisnoy1 05.02.20

what is the code of the safe in a private home in the village of Istok? a key is given to door and safe to drink-but no hints, nothing.

D
Ded MastDay 05.02.20

raspisnoy1
I hacked it yesterday, there were some garbage, code 8697.
There is another indoor save it without the code.

r
raspisnoy1 05.02.20

Svetoslav
SPS. why do they had to encrypt the puzzle)))

S
Sheril 05.02.20

code of the safe at a gas station near the dam?

r
raspisnoy1 05.02.20

Svetoslav
do you know the codes in this bunker to point the Ruins of the Dome(ascended by Elevator,through the glass Igniton visible)-the Outcasts in the desert....BL. in short, catch screens

D
Ded MastDay 05.02.20

raspisnoy1
It's not you took the Elevator and went down under the crater of the volcano. There is a second Elevator, the exit to the castle in Ignalina. Code from these doors, is known in the course of a very interesting quest that you can easily fuck it up. Here is the info on the quest http://gameguidesbook.ru/vopros-very-chetyre-doma-i-devyat-fotografij-v-elex.html/
If you can not wait to enter the code here
Спойлер7817 one code to both Vorotan will not be interested. What you'll find behind these gates - Megapolis.

Z
Zhunusov 05.02.20

Found the password to the safe in the sand in the building of the Converter 0605 as the date of the birthday note.

S
Sheril 05.02.20

Svetoslav
now it is clear that the leaves of the four houses I sometimes find, outside of quest :)

r
raspisnoy1 05.02.20

Svetoslav
I thought I may have missed a clue,so I asked(usually prompts where you write next,notes,letters,wall,just writing on the wall, etc.), but to shove ahead of the engine don't want to. You're right,so it will be interesting.Thanks for the reply.

G
GIGAVETER 05.02.20

Yushimitsy
SioV
Code for rusty safe in the alcohol plant - 7616.
In the Fort, the capital of the rogue, in a conversation with a male bartender, upon successful verification of skills (Survival 4) can be bought or weapons, or ammo, or whatnot. Here are among the stuff will be"Crumpled piece of paper with the code.