3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hellrose 05.02.20 07:45 pm

Release date of The Witcher 4. Assumptions. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

35 Comments
Sort by:
f
fog666666 05.02.20

2024 wild wild west

s
semnulete 05.02.20

I think it will be released ever, and will be called let go of me at last

B
BarackKamacho 05.02.20

(example: Wild Hund)
CeTO screamed in golosina,you are a creative course

M
MunchkiN 616 05.02.20

it will be released by the spring of 2025 and will be offering MMO JRPG with seamless multiplayer in the likeness of ILIT dangers
will be called zi wichner : legends
bude to tell of Golden days full and happy wizards from different schools in about 150 years before the time of the original Witcher
there will be vadimcha cavalry and wizards will be able to come together to cut thick mobs. the game will be open wold of several Northern kingdoms with procedurally generated contracts utoptsev. the area of the maps will be about 4600 km2
later will come the DLS expands the world to some of the southern lands.
and yet it is possible to play Quint peck-peck-peck-peck

L
Lobo 05.02.20

As I sat down and out(which I doubt) that would no longer be about the witch or CRIS high will be referred to in the game.

Y
YegorSemenov 05.02.20

Hurricaniwe
Specifically 4 the Witcher Geralt or CRIS is unlikely to happen, as it destroys all endings the Witcher 3, and the very meaning supplements Blood and Wine.But the game with another main character(e.g. a young Witcher from the School of the Cat, the Griffin, the Manticore or Bear, maybe a Snake, who knows a sudden other schools are still functioning, and teaching new warlocks), a new story, new protagonist(most likely it will be that hero, as women witches do not exist, and CRIS is an exception to the rule).Here's a game is quite possible, the plot is not associated with the story of Geralt and CRIS, if the new game the Witcher comes out, most likely it will be like

O
OldLis 05.02.20

Yes, where did you get that? Cyberpunk still do not smell even, and they are about a 4th of the Witcher singing. Pension our unless.

c
cheezette 05.02.20

The Witcher 4 definitely should not wait, as was originally planned a trilogy, but does not exclude the continuation of the games in this universe, not specifically about the White Wolf and, in General, about other characters, for example about the Queen Lliria and Rivia Mawu in the upcoming campaign for Guinta - Thronebreaker (Blood Feud). Who knows what else has in store CDPR plans of the universe.

M
Mr.Caduceus 05.02.20

Are you serious or just Troll?

V
Vyxyxol 05.02.20

YegorSemenov wrote:
who knows suddenly other schools still in operation, and train new witchers
LOR knows. In particular the references to that at present no school is preparing a new wizards in the 3rd part of the game.
YegorSemenov wrote:
women the Witcher is not the case, and CRIS is an exception to the rule
And CRIS is not a witch, because the test grasses were not exposed, and the warriors who know how to handle swords, in the world of the Witcher a dime a dozen.

O
Oleg V 05.02.20

I require 4 the Witcher: Assassin of Witches

G
Golova Niksona 05.02.20

February 30, the year when will Half Life 4

S
Siniy Kot 05.02.20

Oleg
a game called Inquisition is already out, right from biovars, I wish this series continue as they have?)))

A
Andryuha 380V 05.02.20

Even if to be a new part that without the participation of Geralt.

W
Widukind 05.02.20

Really want the same game as the Witcher 3, but with the factor of real time - that is, to daily really affects the game and there was some time limit on completing the quest, so it cannot be put off indefinitely, as it occurs in the Witcher . And that quests were a little more than can be done in a single pass - so had to choose what order to take in this passage, knowing that another may not have time, because the story time is limited objective events (independent from the activity of the player) - start/end of hostilities, epidemics and changes of rulers, etc. and who will the main character not so important, for example, I like the idea of last game, a disciple of Lambert or Esquel. Although Cirillo I would love to play

g
gorynychchast 05.02.20

Continue this story, since the game was conceived as a trilogy. But there is no denying the game of this universe.

i
issianets89 05.02.20

Muskrat
Only none of these warriors which are a dime a dozen does not have such abilities as CRIS.. so it's more than just a warrior with a sword. Except that she has been subjected to mutations, it could be called vedmochka. Because wizards primarily hunters of all evil. A mutation is a kind of necessary upgrade, for compensation of speed, power and reaction, which is not enough for an ordinary person to fight one on one against monsters. And as CRIS has unique magical abilities, which are more than able to compensate for the lack of vegematic mutations, then again, it could be called vedmochka, since it does and is in no way inferior to the Witcher. In some aspects, even surpasses them. And where did you see in the game or in the book, at least one warrior with a sword, able to be on par with the Witcher?)

M
MAX_x5.452 04.10.20

It's going to be 25.

P
Psyxoz13 04.10.20

I think it all depends on the success of Cyberpunk 2077. If the game is successful, the studio will grow and most likely the development will take about 2-3 years. If Cyberpunk comes out super successful, the game of the decade, 20 out of 10, the company can delay with the witch and will continue to develop this universe, so to speak, haipito can. And so, perhaps, about 4-5 years after the release of 2077. There is still an option with branching the company into the divisions of Geralt and V, then, will have to recruit people and arrange them, and most likely, the development will take about 5 years, but the next game on Cyberpunk will come out somewhere in this range

h
heroeh999 07.11.20

semnulete
Sunman 4 Cholera.