3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arcanis 05.02.20 07:46 pm

KotOR vs. KotOR 2 (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2 - The Sith Lords)

I've played these game and I thought... what better?!?
Personally for me 2-I, although to me a disagreement.... Well, I like her more...
And do you like?
263 Comments
Sort by:
P
PlayGround.ru 05.02.20

It's like arguing about which episode is better Star Wars: a New Hope or Empire Strikes back. Although I must admit that in the first game the characters were a bit more colorful, solid and bright. Well, tell me, who here can compare with the same Bastila Shan? =) Or with a Cart about us? Don't know about you, but I have favorite moments in the game were associated with flashbacks and cameo characters from the first game. The same the trader on dantooine and that causes a rush of nastalgiya. Both toys equally good.

D
DEVIL 05.02.20

I like 2 more I don't know why the first took a dislike to from 1 view
Well, the answer is probably clear very rough translation of the eye can break

D
Dimonchan 05.02.20

Both games are good but Kotor 1 is better, plot, story, characters and playing it I found it more interesting + there is planet in my opinion was better, I Tatooine most like polisie desert wild buvala (sorry forgot how those animals are called) , etc. Both parts are just the same but the plot is better in that mustache!!

G
G-man 05.02.20

Yes, that's what I agree with is the fact that in the first part of the Persians Gorazde colorful. And the plot... But I don't know because the second still has not been passed. Yet.. So to say he can't...

S
Shadowman 05.02.20

First story better than the second 2 times, but the second has its advantages.

R
RoD 05.02.20

Me part 2 infuriates grandmother and 3 ( ! ) droids! No make 1 or maybe 2 but 3 is already too much!

a
alex 05.02.20

I just started to run KOTOR 2 and judge me before,but I think they are both good and original!!!After the first loved and the universe of STAR WARS,and before quietly and indifferently treated her...

D
Dimonchan 05.02.20

In terms of implementation of the promises by the developer, Biovarovtsy (who worked on the first part) is implemented with glitter all promise and made a splash in the genre, and Obsidianus (RAB. on part 2) so just copied and so great work (the benefit is that copy) and of course promised many things: non-linear gameplay, a story, a REAL CHOICE BETWEEN LIGHT AND DARKNESS. In General it looked good at first glance.

Nonlinearity - is that you are given the opportunity freely to go through the planet. (very non-linear :) )

The plot - frankly worse than in the first part of the first part was not (for example, when our protagonist finds out that he nasamom fact Revan great Lord of the Sith, I felt a pride for his favorite :) ) And then plot transparent everything becomes clear after 2-3 hours of playing that Cray bastard and they will have to go with her or not go.

The choice between light and darkness - no movements after 1 part there is chropractic classes. What they call choice?! The choice between the different endings?! Or rudeness of talking?! I personally thought that everything would be wrong, I thought that at some point we will decide to speak to someone and finally get to ODA. the side continue to perform the job quests from either the Sith or the Jedi gathered and helping them to restore order, ie I expect that I will be positiveley the Sith or the Jedi, and it will only be the climax and then the story I thought to begin a war and you have to participate!! In General I'm a little Augarten because they saw the old to the new wrapper with dubolomnyh plot.

Y
Yurukov Roman 05.02.20

Look I only got SW Kotor 1 and 2 for 6 times and I liked 1 more than 2 because part 2 has made dumber because at the end of the game in the video was Bastila and Card Onasi although I saw the message on Koriban that Bastila was dark. And It is quite a delusion.

L
Leo 05.02.20

In what the message on korriban?
Bastila and Revan was light in the first part, regardless of who you play in the 2nd.

The connection between Chapters heroes? When Revan led the Jedi against Mandalorians chapters of ger. of 2 parts was one of his generals.
And on account of the ship, after the disappearance of Revan was about 10 years old, the ship could pass from hand to hand.

A
Aldes Astirian 05.02.20

Really!When Bastila was dark???At the end of 1 mean?What kind of message??!

F
FanLee 05.02.20

The second part is much the beam first,I was able to change his opinion only in the beginning of the game mine peragus,it is very boring and then not to come off so 2nd class was held 5 times and 1 to 4 but also the first class.In short I like both.

Y
Yurukov Roman 05.02.20

True Swkotor 2 Stuff a bunch of room for growth and 1 part of ideal

F
FanLee 05.02.20

Quite the contrary there is a new movement, weapons, etc.

g
grey person 05.02.20

The first part is much higher quality, although there are fewer opportunities. But the second part of the design and do all this disgusting green color scheme is much worse than in KotOR I. And this system is broken and picking up items - General insanity. At least someone she deliberately used?

L
Leo 05.02.20

I used! When the kit was over, and the ship was not available, I was going through not the necessary stuff and did a first aid kit!

L
Leo 05.02.20

damn, if you look closely you will see the same topic)))

The first of course is more like it)

W
WOLF7 05.02.20

Nice to see the two lords immediately ;)

L
Leo 05.02.20

Th in this pleasant?

L
Lord Armageddon 05.02.20

Oops, sorry - didn't notice the same topic. Although right felt that she was there - but decided to rely on vision rather than Force.... :) Thank you. This topic is closed.