3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
artyom4012 05.02.20 07:48 pm

The best cars in their classes (The Crew)

Write your opinion.
15 Comments
Sort by:
i
igoryok31 05.02.20

artyom4012
You're a strange man, this game has no clear-nagibatorov, much depends on the availability of the owner, of the auto settings and knowledge of the route! By the way schA Lamba fights across the Aventador will crack up!))) I personally love the LaFerrari is one of the few cars which nitro nafig not needed!)

S
SwedovSandr 05.02.20

igoryok31
Totally agree with you... though riding with no hands :)))

T
Tidus150687 05.02.20

Nissan Skyline

J
Jaddman 05.02.20

igoryok31
In the game there nagibatorov, but there are physical characteristics of some cars, the LaFerrari for example, one of the worst, because at the slightest bunch starts to slip, the nitro is not needed, because when it is used it loses in speed. But the presence of direct hands really plays a major role.

However there is a list of simple machines in each class:
Street - Skyline, Mini Cooper
SUV - Skyline, Focus, Raptor
Supercar - Avendator, Gallardo, Murcielago, Skyline
Rally - Silverado, 3400K, Hummer
Racing - Mini Cooper, McLaren 12C, Ford GT

i
igoryok31 05.02.20

Jaddman
of course the LaFerrari is one of the worst))) typical view of the lambda fight off all-wheel-drive cars then we'll talk!

J
Jaddman 05.02.20

igoryok31
What if she outright flaws? Even among non-AWD it is one of the worst, along with'om. I go to 3400K because I love Porsche, waiting for Rt35.

k
kuz_kiri 05.02.20

LafFerrari + direct hands=1st place in pvp, and nitro on it to use it rarely and then only to accelerate to maximum speed

E
Energy Death 05.02.20

igoryok31
don't need nitro because it begins to wear at speeds in excess of 250 with him, he is needed only for acceleration to 150

Jaddman
XS where the account of your nagibatorov and primenimo any word for this game, but people who go without clean drifts in the turns, almost without losing speed there. at least met 5x, and all Americans. first in all races and is always the first place.

E
Energy Death 05.02.20

Jaddman
Nissan and mini, for example less manageable at speed than the Volkswagen, it held all the gates if not at first then over the 2-3D times without any problem, and improved the results of several races of St those that went to skyline.
on account of the aventador, I would argue, the car is great Yes, but it is severely lacking in speed (then again as set up, a road with many turns for her perfect). skyline again mainly for straight roads with its nitro. for other things it is not bad, Maserati, Aston Martin, so not bad and lateral on the roads with the average number of turns and straight.
rally has nothing to Hamer, he's terrible in any category, went on most things in the game, and all the best in my opinion is the Camaro SS.
of the racing only Mercedes, that if there is no season pass and its vaunted McLaren. mers in General management, speed is second after McLaren. however its pretty easy to mess up in management.
this is purely my personal opinion.

H
HunterS0UL 05.02.20

From supercars, to me, the secret car is the best. Speed is decent, handling is not bad.
Of the rally, so far, is better Dodge RAM didn't see anything. However, I don't on purpose use, and so cops in the desert to drive when becomes boring. ))

c
chvova2008 05.02.20

R--ruf-3400k-speed
G--2004 dodge ram srt-10-steering-super
G-2013 nissan 370z(z34)-speed
S-ford focus rs 2010-speed and steering
In-nissan skyline gt-r(r34)-speed
CT-nissan skyline gt-r(r34)-speed

N
Nexorion 05.02.20

In the presence of a G Ferrari well with the pre-order)
It is the RX-7 in a supercar
Subaru BRZ good in ST, but we need to keep

A
Apokration 05.02.20

I bought the Probe and regret it))) it is Better to take Benz-McLaren or the Corvette...

J
JetFIRE13 05.02.20

Figs knows,I in all the games of racing to take the dodge charger 1969.And in this game took him and the game went on it.Yeah he drives,yeah he's in the management of complicated,but to me it somehow dearer and nicer in appearance.

A
Apokration 05.02.20

Write your active at the moment.
Streetcar ------- Skyline
Off-Road - Skyline
Rally ----------- Mustang GT 2011
Supercar ------ The Laferrari
Racing ------ Viper СРТ10

Probably will change the Laferrari on the Probe Huara, but so far satisfied.