3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RGC 21.09.19 05:49 pm

MicroProse (Resident Evil 7)

Config in the profile. Play in 1080p, shadows and textures even on ultra set, and high. Fps is always 60, but which is constantly randomly microfreeze like home on the go loaded. And it started after I took. None of this crap is not? In the demo it is, but after I lowered shadows from ultra to high, all became norms.
upd: my problem was solved. If you have a video card with 4GB of video memory, set the texture quality to medium.
217 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nemezis 21.09.19

Confirm, in a large mansion start technical problem. And I have friezes arise from the fact that the game begins to eat more and more RAM until the system sends in a deep knockout. What helps:
1) put the shadows from ultra to high. That will give you a boost in performance, as the ultra are PCSS shadows - the most gluttonous thing in modern games. And speed of memory leaks will not
2) I recommend to run the game offline (turn on offline mode or the Incentive to cut the cable). Not tried it myself.
3) and here's the advice above - to lock the frames at 60. Come home - I will try.

N
Norm112 21.09.19

Guys, but why? The decision yesterday was, we set steam to offline mode. And waiting for the patch
I have all the friezes and sags disappeared.

B
Blade86 21.09.19

have had severe fps drops,if I went to settings and there just changed,fell from 80fps to 20fps,set a new Drava is a time to nvidia,then put the shade on much,and was very much so in Russian)cache turned off shadows and blur in motion,everything else on max set,antialiasing, fxaa+txaa, and so I have win 10, i3770, 970gtx, 10gb operatives

B
Blade86 21.09.19

average fps from 50 to 150fps

R
Rem999 21.09.19

kryt13
Takia shit with sound

f
frying13666 21.09.19

Guys, please explain what is stupid not fixed reflection?

S
SatirDog 21.09.19

Off the Internet freezes are gone

T
Tony_Montana_ 21.09.19

RGC
Plextor the SSD to 256GB, put it on him, but the freezes still there.
Maybe it's still in the protection of denovo? Said that it eats performance.

D
DonDavydov 21.09.19

Also after a family dinner began a wild Friesians (memory jam-Packed on 80%) play princie was not possible...( Although it at high/maximum was on average 70-120 fps
I5 3470,8 GB of RAM, gtx950

R
RGC 21.09.19

Ivan Runov
Put textures on medium. Sad decision of course, but still a solution. Friezes disappeared

r
renold-konrad 21.09.19

well, optimizacia troubles of course...before dinner was freezes..and after it..3 minutes without freeze..and then the plate begins.
Despite messing with the settings.I'm beginning to boot wildly hard, the game itself will ship wildly operatives..lowering the settings and disabling the Internet does not help

S
Spartacus1971 21.09.19

In short, at random,I realized what I have instead of 60 fps suddenly became 25-22, shadow quality was very strongly put strongly and now again 60 fps,everything else on ultra,go for it.

L
Little Sweet 21.09.19

the memory ends and starts, freezes...developed tell us, gentlemen, go on cards from 6gb, Huang need your money

s
saa0891 21.09.19

Anyone have lag,lower quality textures,they screwed devour the memory,at a high more than 4 gigs can easily eat away.

J
Jay C 21.09.19

People, how to get rid of the grainy shadows and reflections ? For example, go down the hall, a puddle on the floor and it seems to be dazzled or something, closer, everything is OK.

E
EvE-Blizzard 21.09.19

Jay C
Jay C wrote:People, how to get rid of the grainy shadows and reflections ? For example, go down the hall, a puddle on the floor and it seems to be dazzled or something, closer, everything is OK.
Turn the Reflection on fixed, should help.

R
RGC 21.09.19

NoN141
The texture quality is down to just high, your 6GB should be enough. What you peresechenii the game and everything is normal, just shows that stupid video memory you have clogged, because the friezes

A
ALEX7436 21.09.19

what is scaling, what to put? ATP

E
EvE-Blizzard 21.09.19

ALEX7436
Solarmission image — resize image and preserve proportions. By scaling is meant as an increase ("upscaling" from the English. upscaling) and decrease ("downscaling", eng. downscaling) of image resolution. Widely used in computer graphics, video processing.
The higher the value, the sharper the picture is, well, a load more on the GPU, respectively.
In General, there is a separate topic on the forum about scaling
Спойлерhttp://forums.playground.ru/resident_evil_7/masshtabirovanie_razresheniya_ekrana_v_nastrojkah-927174/

N
Norm112 21.09.19

NoN141
memory 16, i5 4570, gigabyte g1 1060, after the new nvidia drivers, the landing is gone. Yesterday struggled with drawdowns transfer steam in offline mode. All on ultra. The memory above 4.6 GB rises. Clearly not in the CPU case