3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stockton_Slap 21.09.19 05:52 pm

True ending SPOILER question (Batman: Arkham Knight)

who was it Azrael? Batman uses crane's toxin? very interested in this issue
4 Comments
Sort by:
I
I_am_Def0lt 21.09.19

Maybe someday developed answer to this question, and yet... theories, theories and theories.

C
Chuck_Norris_ 21.09.19

Stockton_Slap
Azrael actually was deceived he was given false memories and he had to kill Batman as soon as Batman found out, he called Azrael explained the whole situation and given the choice, the choice makes the player If you decided to kill Batman, then you will see what will happen next. Shortly after, Batman takes Azrael to the police station in the GCPD. If you decide to break the sword that Azrael and Batman will shake hands that will immediately lead to the completion of the task and Azrael will go to take revenge on their oppressors, and there was no hint of the fact that Azrael will return and wants to become a receiver. So in the end it's more likely he Batman uses crane's toxin and suit with fully covered face, and the explosion of the estate of Betsy and Alfred went down to somewhere under the building in Pesaro and went underground. Perhaps the toxin has been modified and is not valid on good people, or Bats shoots a dart in between that would scare the shit out of criminals it would be very effective bandits would be in shock and agrilis only on it and forget about the hostages.

S
Stockton_Slap 21.09.19

Chuck_Norris_
He's a huge dose of toxin got a bogey in the final battle, he can become a carrier of the toxin of fear?

C
Chuck_Norris_ 21.09.19

Stockton_Slap
It navryatli this toxin should be sprayed into the air, in the game it was about improving the bat suit and in the end bats wrapped their fears against the Joker, that is a hint that Batman could understand what this toxin can be wrapped against the enemy in the form of Batman. Perhaps in sleduushee part of the game if she wakes and if it will be developed by the same developers wakes mechanics with the use of the toxin as a deterrent.