3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MelShlemming 21.09.19 05:52 pm

Mark Zuckerberg bloody dictator

It all started with the fact that on Facebook I have limited account access. Ask me - please send a passport scan. YEAH, SCHAZ! And then I was given a permanent ban and blocked ACC. When I asked on the Internet which floor are they?, I was told that you need to register under a real name. And how did they know that I checked in under a fake name-surname? For what it's done? Mr. Zuckerberg makes in my social networks 1937 (or 1984) year?
7 Comments
Sort by:
M
MagicHero 21.09.19

MelShlemming
Americans just want to know everything about everyone. And then you think why they released the iPhone with fingerprint scanner? All of the prints they already have in the database as data and if you visit America and you will have to find something to do that would be easier, you don't realize that the knob on the door or stand at the bar and touch the prints have already been removed ))) now then go and remove the data on the scan of the face, so also it will be easier to find a man.

E
EmilSmirom 21.09.19

MelShlemming
Facebook is megacorporate who knows more about you than you

F
Fiend Astaroth 21.09.19

EmilSmirom
Comrade major of FSB in Facebook / classmates / mail / Yandex with You totally agree.
PS Not a fortress and not likai, he knows You inside and out!

z
zl_leshiy 21.09.19

for starters, you may need to read the user agreement? just so you know. without amerikoskie steam in Russia can not be one game to run legally? there are millions of players who silently wraps around, but could to defend their rights. even Pehe partiu were able to build with the flag cs go :)

MagicHero
the fingerprints then why should they? the people he puts everything about himself, it is necessary to show off the new panties and tell. where you work.

M
MagicHero 21.09.19

zl_leshiy
why left thumb somewhere on it you will find, fortunately our database is already there. And not to be found )))

j
jigadloff 21.09.19

MelShlemming
Well, I wanted, suddenly you did you see that ol and decided on American elections to influence.

m
masha 21.09.19

MelShlemming
Came up on Facebook the following, recommendations, random friends, and it is impossible to disconnect. So I do not visit Facebook, I don't need those recommendations and to see all these people I was not pleased.