3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Teranaft234 06.02.20 12:02 pm

Craft weapons ? (Dead Space 3)

Hi all. Here for the first time was 1 and part 2 of the game, liked it very much. But setting part 3, faced with incomprehension crafting weapons. No, to collect the gun on the machine I can, the question is - would it be possible to disassemble or to replace some modifications without losing components ? Or - if you have collected everything, it is impossible to return the same Heavy frame back to the other gun, if something happened what was expected from this weapon ?
75 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 06.02.20

Teranaft234 wrote:
No, to collect the gun on the machine I can, the question is - would it be possible to disassemble or to replace some modifications without losing components ? Or if you have collected everything, it is impossible to return the same Heavy frame back
So all this changes without any problems,all modifications or elementary amplifiers are removed or are replaced by others if the gun stupidly disassemble it I think all the components back in inventory,but it certainly is better to check,you can just make a copy of the save to parse,and then if that throw back.

T
Teranaft234 06.02.20

saa0891
That is, to disassemble the back and return components possible ?

s
saa0891 06.02.20

Teranaft234 wrote:
That is, to disassemble the back and return components possible ?
Individually of course (you can remove everything from the frame to gain),if you shove just tell,then I'm not exactly sure (most likely, all components are), but better check the way I wrote above,it's just a matter of minutes.

T
Teranaft234 06.02.20

saa0891
Weapons what is useless to shoot 1 time, need to click several times,as if the pause between shooting I picked up some crap, what a masterpiece - do no damage... and damage looking to strike to the necromorphs, default guns - still the same problem. 1 and 2 the parts, everything worked as expected, shot - damage or critical damage, and then the rod on you and they do not care what you shoot them. A minimum of 5 charges is spent on one thing. ... and this is only the beginning of the game, my disgust has no borders. As so it was possible to merge part 3, I'll never know.

s
saa0891 06.02.20

Teranaft234 wrote:
And damage looking to put the necromorphs still the same problem. 1 and 2 the parts, everything worked as expected, shot - damage or critical damage, and then the rod on you and they do not care what you shoot them. A minimum of 5 charges is spent on one thing. ... and this is only the beginning of the game, my disgust has no borders. As so it was possible to merge part 3, I'll never know.
Actually with the weapon then just okay,a huge number of finished drawings and combinations,for example, can be elementary to collect normal plasma cutter and attach it to the lower unit such as pylorus or shotgun that is really convenient for combat,it is not necessary to spend time changing weapons (especially since there are only two slots for weapons),and in fact you have the same weapon, a double boezapas ended at the top use bottom.

No crits in this series when there was none (all depended only on pumping your arms and in what part of the body you hit,hands as on the previous two parts are the weakest parts of the necromorphs),but the fact that early in the game your weapon's pumped and little damage is normal (in the first and the second part was exactly the same until you increased the weapon nodes),go left and you will drop the gain which will add damage (hereinafter, it will be possible to put 4 gain which in the end will add 12 units to damage and with the same number of botopasi,bullets in the clip,the firing and reload speed,and you can put different mods autogarage to ammunition which will send enemies into stasis.

Tactics adrell limb and sent it into the enemy works smoothly and very well.

The only thing that distinguishes this part from the previous two,the enemies here really faster and much more,such as some extra missions (which give the most delicious bonuses), their number in the room where we were locked up in quarantine can reach 20-30 pieces,and they appear very quickly.t.e. sickly sometimes it can burn especially if you're playing on the last difficulty or worse in some kind of survival mode or hardcore.

Oh and be sure to shake the Kinesis (though stasis in some situations, it is also very save),because it not only allows you to save ammo and is pretty good but makes enemies with the ammunition here by the way is very simplified,for all weapons of one type of ammunition.
One of the most normal trunks is dratically with the erosion,there is a finished drawing,is called to identify and to destroy,though it requires many components,but it's really good bite even the thickest of foes,and ordinary plasma cutter to repair the damage still effective until the end of the game,although it still depends on the difficulty on which you play.

C
CaptainReks 06.02.20

Teranaft234
Well I personally went set shotgun+machine gun.

H
Hayabusa 06.02.20

Two days ago, finished the game and the expansion. All went with the Evangelist (automatic+shotgun) on the last level of difficulty.There were a few difficult places, but never long delayed. Good gun. Against fast enemies works perfectly: shoot with a machine gun, when approaching the GG - a volley of shotgun and the enemy is resting on the floor. Supplement and the last two bonus missions brought more problems.

d
djon2486 06.02.20

Raven
I should add,I played the same way but I was not quite shotgun shot does damage but simply knocks an enemy of any (group of enemies),then just finish on the floor,I don't remember what the name of the Assembly(weapons)

T
Teranaft234 06.02.20

saa0891
Playing on the second difficulty, such as the average (the previous one also took place), but in 3 parts - have already slipped into a light ? That shotgun, what a laser cutter (the one that is wider and not spinning 90) have some strange pause in the shooting. Mobs are quick to Muggles and Isaac while to reload, until the sight and in the second when the weapon is already on the discount - still can't shoot, stupidly waiting for something, and the mobs and in front and in back, a rod with such speed that I feel like giving up... Yet scored a bolt, the nerve is not enough.
Besides all that, the concept of dual cannons a La shotgun+cutter incomprehensible, HE shoots out one of something, and if shot from the upper slot, the lower is not available until you reach the top in battle mode. I quickly between weapons - press buttons are switched.

Still the question of where to release the bot to collect resources ?

s
saa0891 06.02.20

Teranaft234 wrote:
Playing on the second difficulty, such as the average (the previous one also took place), but in 3 parts - have already slipped into a light
Of course the game is a little more complicated than the previous parts,due to faster enemies and their number,but on normal it runs without any problems,do not understand what your difficulty (well, of course it can is simple because I just love these games),that's impossible I passed by,there really is sometimes burnt (especially in the last extra missions,where the enemies actually already very thick),I'm not talking about hardcore where one death and start over,than the joke that it was easier to die not from enemy and during any flight where you had to Dodge the shrapnel.

Teranaft234 wrote:
have some strange pause in the shooting
Honestly I don't understand why you have some problems with the shooting and all the weapons,everything works fine.

Teranaft234 wrote:
Besides all that, the concept of dual cannons a La shotgun+cutter incomprehensible, HE shoots out one of something, and if shot from the upper slot, the lower is not available until you reach the top in battle mode.
So the bottom line is that you don't have to waste time on weapon change,sometimes very critical,spent ammunition at the top and then shoot from the bottom,besides different guns useful in different situations,at long range firing machine,and if the enemy came close he loaded a shotgun.

Teranaft234 wrote:
I quickly between weapons - press buttons are switched.
Clearly you have something wrong,because a shot from the bottom of the block much faster than you're going to change weapon.

Can try my save game,there is almost first new game+,on normal,just to the weapons already inserted almost the most powerful amplification,you'll have generally no problems,although to play of course would no longer be interesting.
https://yadi.sk/d/8v1EbmVr3Rk6gK

Teranaft234 wrote:
Still the question of where to release the bot to collect resources ?
Places quite a lot,will hear a distinctive sound which will be repeated continuously until you release the bot.

T
Teranaft234 06.02.20

saa0891
saa0891 wrote:
although to play of course would no longer be interesting.
It is the same, then the meaning of its passage. What about the bot ? And where begins the story DLC or any of the other not to accidentally get on them, not prepared.

s
saa0891 06.02.20

Teranaft234 wrote:
What about the bot ? And where begins the story DLC or any of the other not to accidentally get on them, not prepared.
About the bot is already written,and there is one DLC,Awakened,runs it separately from the menu,DLC by the way is very cool and atmospheric,it is a pity short.

According to the bot.
When you hear the sound,just select the bot and it will locator to find a location.

Teranaft234 wrote:
It is the same, then the meaning of its passage.
Well, for you the point is to see that the weapon is quite powerful,even an ordinary plasma cutter.

T
Teranaft234 06.02.20

saa0891
I are already in the safe ready weapon designs - it's someone else's saved game (new game), but don't use it.

T
Teranaft234 06.02.20

saa0891
While thank you will go try again, the game reset.

T
Teranaft234 06.02.20

saa0891
But there is a difference on what ship to fly, the beginning ? (caught some kind of signal from another ship, but the mission aims at Star mule)

s
saa0891 06.02.20

Teranaft234 wrote:
But there is a difference on what ship to fly, the beginning ? (caught some kind of signal from another ship, but the mission aims at Star mule)
Can all four points to fly (at the same time to ransack the wreckage,there are resources,you just have to shoot the grid),there will be extra missions and chests with different details,but the main plot will perform the latest.

T
Teranaft234 06.02.20

saa0891
Yeah, got that) I thought you stupid on the rails of the plot to go, as there will be excessively difficult, if not follow the instructions. And the rest will be sent later

A
AL5 06.02.20

Teranaft234
Teranaft234 wrote:
Here for the first time was 1 and part 2 of the game
Handsome, better late than never)

T
Teranaft234 06.02.20

saa0891
And what about the saved game actually is going on ? Preserved, or rather came, I pressed save and exit, the game signaled that the game saved after killing the nexus, now returned for two missions before...
Now collect the pieces of the monster, icicles, collected everything, went to the ally and the extra mission, saved, went. Today I returned from the place where you have another 2 piece to find.

s
saa0891 06.02.20

Teranaft234 wrote:
And what about the saved game actually is going on ? Preserved, or rather came, I pressed save and exit, the game signaled that the game saved after killing the nexus, now returned for two missions before...
The game itself should save a checkpoint,there are two types of saves,when the game saves only your inventory and when it saves a checkpoint,when there is auto-save this is written,there remains only the inventory or saved game,ie if you just went out and kept not the fact that you begin in this place,it is necessary that the game did save a checkpoint,in this respect, the third part is stupidly made,before you save the game at special places,and so much was atmospheric.