3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Ashihary 06.02.20 12:05 pm

Hang. FPS drops from 60 to 25 (Dota 2)

People,this problem started about 4-5 months ago,the fps just drops from 60 to about 25,no matter what happens on the screen just randomly,in other online games this is not observed,tried to pereustanovit Windows, DotA played via wifi/cable is still such crap,and on 2 different computers,the first iron was i5 760 with overclocking to 3.8, 16GB operatives and gtx 960 4GB,i5 second 7600k with overclocking to 4.7, 16GB operatives and 6GB on the gtx 1060,in both cases, the CPU was heated to astronomical temperatures,all in the limit of 60 degrees,at the time of drawdown is not CPU, not GPU to 100% load is not skipped,the fact
18 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nkupe 06.02.20

Oh it's DotA ,I have it sometimes it crashes without any other errors .But the lag thank God was not yet ,don't even know what to say .Good luck!

N
Neimovernyy 06.02.20

Ashihary
I had that because of the curve of acceleration of videocards and CPU

A
Ashihary 06.02.20

Incredible
and what krivost was?I think if crooked was dispersed,atobe in other games/applications was reflected,well, in the end, would the blue screens have departed

A
Ashihary 06.02.20

Incredible
Checked without overclocking still the same crap,these micro brakes occasionally

l
legusor 06.02.20

promonitor frequency of the CPU during the game, do not reset. can use the program HWInfo.
or try to disable Vsync.

N
Neimovernyy 06.02.20

I'm telling you was curve acceleration percents were heated to 59-60 protection threw off the frequency of percent to 1.4 GHz like.vertical sync always off

N
Neimovernyy 06.02.20

then my fps has dipped to 3-4 seconds from 60 to 15

A
Ashihary 06.02.20

legusor
here like when like when not falling frequency when Chet is visibly 3.2,fucking understand))well, this current DotA,I think in the Witcher,GTA 5,for honor,so it would be,but everything is stable

D
DoubleCool_YT 06.02.20

Look at the physical condition of the cooler. A friend had a such a problem that the blade fell off, and due to the fact that none if it gained temperature protection dumped her power, that none is not burned, resulting in flashing of the APF.

G
Gellitron1 06.02.20

HDD bad surface or RAM. Temperature high, throw the settings on the card. Vertical sync is also valid, in Windows a soft curve or a conflict of software.

S
Swit-vlad 06.02.20

You guys are certainly well done, but it necropost)
He asked a question on 11 Mar 2017

A
Ashihary 06.02.20

Геллитрон1
Yes, I have long understood,as it was expected that dispersal generally not being all right is valid,the culprit was the router,the replacement router lags are gone,I do not know how he was influenced,as in other games was fine,but it ведьмак3, GTA 5, etc. for a hard game,if it was overheating,someone even heard of curve acceleration,then the joists would have been in them,and then they would do krallis,and the sudden and momentary was only in the dotcom and analog hots so problematic link can the router act

G
Gellitron1 06.02.20

Ashihary
Before that I remember a blue screen of death on 10 wines were. The reason for that was just connected worn empty HDD

A
Ashihary 06.02.20

Геллитрон1
I was a little more on the old hdd,he have 8 years in the games didn't notice,but when you reviewed the video was hang,if you look at Victoria many sectors with a delay of 200,also on a new hdd,and solved it just removing the Cabinet cover and simple prepodnoshenie sata cables to the drives and re-sweeping the Victoria everything was falling into place,now I haven't seen all the new and old hdd/ssd work fine,just asked in different forums,where he wrote hdd test and other tips here between them start to get confused and forget on which forum the old which was given after the act of the Board,and for myself convinced that the fault can be not only iron poke in the PC,but the router or the same innocent kabelek

G
Gellitron1 06.02.20

Ashihary
The old wires need wire сата3. There is such a thing as hangs the PC software. Contacts in the wire miss the old wire. I would blame the lag and freezes on the RAM especially if it is 1333 and different chips

A
Ashihary 06.02.20

Геллитрон1
Yes, there is my mistake,I'm full of the description did not give a new mother regarding asus z170-p operative 16GB with overclocking to 3200 percent 7600k i5 4.6 ghz and gtx 1060 extreme gaming from Gigabyte,the wires appropriately from the kit to the mother,the body of the truth aerocool 1000 then it turns out that when connecting hdd and korpusnoi closure cap,the latter perelavlivaet cable almost near the base which subsequently affects the contact,just hdd to put in the basket until it clicks,and all the rules,about the different operatives don't know but on the old laptop put one and one transend jram work och well,though his mother uses as a working,the router by the way gave a colleague from work, he also said a small friezes on it is playing hots,they are not noticeable if shipping the film or to download or surf on the Internet,but I could even see them in mob games,mmo did not betray the values because there is lag and the server does anything,but in the dotcom hots and it was so noticeable well, appropriately in single games lag in General fiction,something like that,it's a shame that the decision and finding the culprit took a long time

G
Gellitron1 06.02.20

Ashihary
Ddr4 problems like no. A lot of factors but it does not router. During the Curling download see monitoring put. Here, even the unit may not be stupid stable. Did not understand how to solve the problem online? What the reason was?

A
Ashihary 06.02.20

Геллитрон1
I started to think when and then began to lag,had an old router tp link wr841n,and after moving between computer and router bearing a thick wall of bad breaks,I think I will take with 3 antennas MB will be better,took the same firm wr1045nd plus was 2 for 8dbi antenna,set the signal got better,well I think,well, then I began to notice in DotA friezes seconds,got to watch secondmarket,and it is not,could never happen does not improve the mixing ,a simple farm,not any loads,promonitorit all that is possible and not possible,not that this was removed acceleration acceleration put different OSes on the Drava,in General, tried all that podvodno not unimportant fact was at this time I have an old PC i5 760 16gb operatives and gtx 960 4gb all with the new router 1045,friezes were collected at i5 7600k new build friezes remained,although all the components are new,the game was on the hdd and on the ssd there is no difference not what the frieze was, and then I think,what if again put the old router for the cable I already handed in the back room (friezes were both with cable and without it) put the old router and OPA surprised that the lag no,can a marriage and how much understand they have their own percent and memory is one of them frizel short-term,the jump in the surf and do not notice it because the speed is always plus or minus,for the single game it is not as not affected because they're free to go from the Internet,it is needed only for synchronization as I understand it,as I have repeated problems were only in DotA (at the time in druga online projects did not play except for GTA 5,but it's a very complicated) in the single GTA 5 ultra the Witcher 3 you can say ultra doom ultra and the battle of the NSF Titan foul 2,well, all right,and only after changing the router and DotA stopped lagging