3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Valentin Radyukevich 06.02.20 12:07 pm

Best relic swords, steel and silver (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Actually what the relic swords the best in its category buff(poisoning, burning, bleeding, balance, zamarozka).
I would like to make this the best flammable or freezing Duo swords.
15 Comments
Sort by:
J
JABA AZAZINA 06.02.20

Valentin Radyukevich
and very little on the characteristics to determine Yes runes ponastavili ? and Yes, GOOGOL to help

s
stalkerHEMUL 06.02.20

Nathan-Explosion Explosion
Why so aggressive right? People help asking.

J
JABA AZAZINA 06.02.20

stalkerHEMUL
Yes, because Madden are weak who are not able to do anything, and Yes, the right would be something versipelle for self-study, but no, he just povtykat in characteristics can not... why the hell did they get the game done, painted everything ?

B
Bupycop 06.02.20

stalkerHEMUL
Because of this you can find on the Internet, it is not necessary to create here 100 times one and the same subject, it is sufficient to find an existing one.

P
Plotik 06.02.20

I'm interested in the sword arondit, as I understand it adds a permanent damage per enemy killed, just wondering is there a max it?)

P
Plotik 06.02.20

one thing written characteristics, other as the people themselves have tried and said they say that so-and-so's sword is quality finally but that shit is terrible for this theme and create something like that =)

J
JackTailer 06.02.20

From the silver I can confidently say Arondit (and is the coolest swords in the game) from the addon KIV.
The main inbalance stat
Every hit generates a charge that increases damage with a sword for 10. Charges to spend over time or when receiving damage. A fully charged sword always deals critical damage
Killing the enemy with a charged sword drains it ( the sword ), at the same time permanently increasing the damage of these weapons.

A
Alex Hawk 06.02.20

Frozmisha
Increases damage forever. Yes. Only here only 20 (not NG+). That is absolutely insignificant, and the charge with 100% chance of critical. shock loses its meaning after each enemy killed. Not so strong this sword as it may seem.

S
Sergey 82 06.02.20

Use Arondit on NG+, character level 78. Maximum gain may reach 60, and increases by 10 with each level Geralt. To achieve a permanent increase in damage is not too easy. Need to charge the sword up high and kill someone. The charges are reset when receiving Geralt of damage, and just in time. Often, after 10 shots just to kill nobody. Easier to find suitable enemies and farm some creeps increase especially. By the way, this sword can be done up to three sockets at Ophir blacksmith.

M
Messaline 06.02.20

When you're this arondit will receive and the kill is certain

H
Haiiro Ookami 06.02.20

Jerusalem_96
It is possible the entire game+ pass. More funny is that in the game+ it happens just in the chests you come across, as normal loot.

I
Igor_Kholupko 06.02.20

Tor Lara, Thor Sirael a chance of murder

s
saa0891 06.02.20

Anyway, throughout the game,it turns out that sets swords of the schools still better than what you find (there is a certain period of time,when swords sets unavailable as they require a certain level (while the old is weaker than the that comes),then the relic swords can be better),well and still come across good instances for example with 75% plus of Crete,and chance to crit of 10%,but in the end the bonuses from satovich care all that overlap,not to mention the bonuses that they give Blood and wine with the complete set,I have set the cat,so a silver sword with a powerful strike from charges and if applied then a light blow,the damage is just Hey guys.

G
Ghostmorty 06.02.20

Igor_Kholupko
And tell me ,please,where are you Thor sirael found

s
shahVkit 06.02.20

Hi.
At the initial stage (4-6 LVL) in the southern part of Velena is a treasure under guard can take a relic swords (LVL 3-4) that are better pairs out of the school snake.
Question:
If I pumped Geralt to 7-8 LVL and only then will pick up those swords, what they will have level 6, 7, or 3-4 as before?
That is - if I should postpone taking them for a higher LVL these swords?