3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Spektr1994 06.02.20 12:14 pm

The old amphitheater. Order of spark plugs (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Stumbled upon the place the old amphitheater. It is a small site with five candles and body of some girl. Here you can light candles in a certain order, but I can't have Geralt all the bad, Who found this location and was successfully lit the candles?
15 Comments
Sort by:
_
_JustPRO_ 06.02.20

Spektr1994
wegmachen flair use. Visible traces of it, are on the trail and light the candles.

S
Spektr1994 06.02.20

_JustPRO_
Thank you

M
Messaline 06.02.20

To get a theme created just at the moment when I wanted to create,though I was still hoping that there is still the verse is determined

S
Setesh 06.02.20

Jerusalem_96
there the verse is not to determine all the places with candles the same, there are no benchmarks

p
protosMergen 06.02.20

the candles were lit, wine was drunk, nothing happens! someone passed this mission?

S
Spektr1994 06.02.20

protosMergen
If the right to light candles, then Geralt wants the wine. Drink, needs a Ghost to appear. If you do not receive - hence the bug. Waiting for the patch

p
protosMergen 06.02.20

looks like a bug! already drank of the wine, box, probably!

L
Lord ofdarkness 06.02.20

protosMergen
on the instructions of the wine take

B
Bard Lyutik 06.02.20

You need to set the order of tracks, not in the opposite direction-namely, traces. Wine from reclining women to pick up, then after lighting a drink. I have a ghoul appeared, if not appearing, maybe a bug

d
damnedant 06.02.20

and where the box is hidden vampire killed writes find the chest found in the cave behind the illusion but the quest did not affect nor was it anything special. it ran around vidimce sense out of anything. who found plz tell me

n
nahabin 06.02.20

Set of footprints ends at the reclining woman.In wegmachen vision can be seen,the direction of the tracks.After the candles are lit you need to drink wine,which is raised by the body(rogovenko in the inventory).Then to raise the dead man Ghost pendant-key.The grill is below the ground level(you can flash the PCM),the wreckage of the column.All.

d
damnedant 06.02.20

thanks but he found the bars )

W
Widukind 06.02.20

how to determine what kind of wine? I have a backpack full of different bottles and I forgot which one was next to the girl

.Chiken 06.02.20

Widukind
Method scientific, Geralt will be only too happy xD

M
Makynga 06.02.20

Give the wine... There are people who drink their own... So you can go... a piece of Shit to drink and not what is not!! Open quests all the items and there