3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Boss_Timurchik 06.02.20 12:14 pm

XML editing (Farming Simulator 17)

Hi all. have a question, does anyone know where the xml configuration file of the unit

Spoiler
15 Comments
Sort by:
b
bid 06.02.20

Boss_Timurchik Like this:
Farming Simulator 17 \data\vehicles\cutters\newHolland\ newHolland390Plus.xml

B
Boss_Timurchik 06.02.20

bid
Oh, thanks and I'm looking for as 900sfl, and now look how he is called

b
bid 06.02.20

Boss_Timurchik
Follow the path Farming Simulator 17\data\store\ there dds icons of technology, look around the firm the manufacturer, there are correct names, you can immediately find the desired result.

S
SlavikCoder 06.02.20

Hello, tell me where to find relations with NPC in the save game file? There is a line fieldJobMissionByNPC, but there is a five-digit figure and NPC on the map more than five...

L
LLIMapoBo3 06.02.20

does anyone know how to change the weight equipment in XML?

f
fgjhsrtjk 06.02.20

change the speed of the combine with 27 to 45, and goes only 34 what else should be changed? tell me

E
EvENGED 06.02.20

And it is possible to change the controls of all the equipment, it was too clumsy...smoother. chtoli. I want to do

V
Vyxyxol 06.02.20

fgjhsrtjk
You're changing the working speed, change the values in motorConfiguration, torque, torqueScale, minForwardGearRatio, maxForwardGearRatio.
LLIMapoBo3
Weight not hmsh changing, but in the model, i.e. i3d.

A
Alexuc 06.02.20

Guys,can you tell me what affects the cost of daily maintenance?

e
e13geni4 06.02.20

Alexuc
Unpack the mod, open the file .xml name of the technique , there are looking for a place

It's original cost daily maintenance. Change, pack back.

e
e13geni4 06.02.20

Suggest to use mod repairvehicles - repair technology, which is well reduces daily maintenance. However, the original use is quite expensive, this repair will pay for itself, the technique will again be old. Did the same trick, got into the file and in the formula changed the value from 0.08 to 0.01 , the cost of repairs has decreased more than in 10 times, now became acceptable ! :-)

A
Alexuc 06.02.20

e13geni4
Yes, the cost of maintenance, I found immediately. To calculate would be the one factor that changes the amount in the process of operation.
That is, without this mod in any way? Okay,thank you,will conjure)

k
korsar3063 06.02.20

Lord. please explain with the example..preferably with pictures and arrows what is to be done.. very interesting to understand but what about in the brain is not enough...1 photo greenhouse with a trigger which itself relieves the water as I want...photo 2 and 3-4 are triggers which well as does not want to samoraspustitsya..By this question. Who can or wants to explain what and where you need to rewrite the xml file (as I suspect) what would it worked and the water could carry a gun. the xml file can only send...there is something not loading

k
korsar3063 06.02.20

at https://vk.com/id423726638 two folders teplitsy_ByStevie_FS17GO_RU is correctly working mod.....the second file Rohstoff4.7z-this is what we need to do

007bond007 06.02.20

Hello, tell me how the barrel to prescribe drinking water. at FS 17.