3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Volk-Naemnik 21.09.19 06:16 pm

Important elections in quests (Spoilers!) (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

Common Quest - Trouble in Paradise (Mykonos and Delos)
Face - Kira and Falet

1) If to seduce Kira, then at the end of the quest Falet attack and have to kill him (Kira did not join the crew).
2) If on the quest the Socratic Method to save the life of the captured soldier, he is at the end of the quest will poison Paleta.
3) If anyone does not seduce and kill the soldier, then Kira and Falet will be together, right Falet will send the Spartans and maybe then will be more consequences.

bonus) if prior to the completion of the quest to do the quest with the smuggler and the bear on Delos and to spare her, then Barnabas will appear friend's eye, and we have an epic crew member.

Add your own, if someone pereprohodil chain of quests.
22 Comments
Sort by:
M
MaxQjust 21.09.19

1) Seduced By Kira
2) Refused Paleto
3) Saved the soldier's Life
4) Killed the bear
Falet attacked soldiers disappeared, no grass. Lied to Kira that Falet alive, started talking about the opportunity to travel with you(by me), but then rushed one-eyed and Kira just walked away and said, these people need me more than ever... the one-eyed Took on Board.

a
anti_Alien 21.09.19

Seduced Kira, refused Falato, killed a soldier, killed a bear, killed Paleta, told Kira what a Gift her dad and I killed him, she stepped off the cliff, scribe a sad end. Barnabas, the one-eyed sickened on the ship.

R
Rabidity 21.09.19

1) Told Kira alone that the Gift of her father, he was still alive at that time (one-eyed in the end praised for this choice, it's not all read the news).
2) Ignored Kira (romantically) and she had an affair with Fallom.
3) Let go of the rebel, who was held in captivity.
4) Killed the bear, was not given a smuggler.

Falet said he wants to return to Sparta, and offered it to Cassandra, she refused automatically, without option of another choice (although the main plot hanging a quest to return to Sparta, lol). The offer to join the crew, Falet refused, again referring to Sparta. Kira buried Gift, then hugged each other friendly and returned all to the party. At the party Falet and Kira said that now would rule the Islands together, but as I understand it, will rule not like a couple of lovers and as business partners, then Falet was poisoned by a rebel. A rebel was caught and killed. One-eyed smuggler made out with my half-blind Navigator (the perfect couple) and sails on my boat. Kira survived, said that the need to live on and people need her help, the Islands came under the control of the Spartans, but the leader in the end somehow, not Kira, and some random man.
Wanted to beat the option to kill the rebel immediately after his release that he wasn't poisoned Paleta, but the need to save was not there.
So I wonder what would happen if romancethe only Paleta and not allow it to poison.

In General, this quest was the most developed throughout the game. Immediately clear why his exhibitions were shown and allowed to play reporters. Sorry, that was the only one.

J
James_Mails 21.09.19

Rabidity
if romancity with Fallom and kill the poisoner (in advance) everything will be okay, I'm on these Islands with quests a day spent in order all the rules... But it's worth it)

M
MrNeverFall 21.09.19

People, and somebody knows, whether really and Kira karamanite, and ask her on Board so she joined the team and remained on the island?

B
BeTePaH[1945] 21.09.19

So it is impossible to throw Cyrus off the cliff.

A
ArXangel_ann 21.09.19

BeTePaH[1945]
Tell me about her father at all (by the way, if aromanice it will not work), in a conversation at the funeral choose phrases like the gods do not care about us and such (like negative). Don't say it people need, etc. Kira is the young lady nervous, she leaps after that.

B
BeTePaH[1945] 21.09.19

ArXangel_ann
Thank you.
How Paleta poison? Prisoner left alive, but falet with all hands either survives or dies at the hands of GG.

A
ArXangel_ann 21.09.19

BeTePaH[1945]
How he survives, if you release the prisoner? It either kills the venom or GG, the other options are not seen.
To poisoned him (*booooze, what do you want to kill something... XD) need not romancity Kira (can romancity Paleta) and to release the captive of the extremist world. Then at the final party Falet will take some wine with poison and u will be sad...

B
BeTePaH[1945] 21.09.19

ArXangel_ann
Thank you. Just a good ending too boring.

A
Alexidrik 21.09.19

Sorry does not work aromanice just two, when you select one of them romantic the second branch is immediately lost. For example, when meeting with Kira on the beach, romantic setting with Fallom automatically disappears, as well as the beach with Kira when choosing Paleta.

Romancel Paleta Kira ignored,
let the fanatic
killed a bear
let the one-eyed
at the party Falet bit of wine, Kira was not happy. From Barnabas on the ship has a girlfriend.

Romancel Paleta Kira ignored,
killed the fanatic,
killed the bear
at the party everything went OK. Kira said that she was on to our fun with Fallom and that she doesn't mind, and it will not affect the subsequent history of Mykonos as it is with Fallom will now rule the island, in the end everyone was happy including Barnabas with a friend.

Twisted with two but then have to make a choice.
If you choose Kira Dating Fallom then at the party he gets mad that I killed Gift and liberated the island from the Athenians besides, Kira took me (Alexios) from Paleta and now he will have to kill me. Told everyone that Kira is the daughter of Gift, showed a figure which she did, Kira burst into tears, fled the rebels were in shock and refused to support her, at the funeral of Gift advised Kira to forget the past and live for the good of the people, she agreed and we went arm in arm to the party. I thought that if Paleta cut pink Spartan it can be to recruit at Adrestia, but alas..... except as kill him on lying no option does not appear.

c
choa 21.09.19

quest associated with Dagger (small gang razboynikah terrorizing the island tabulatura).
As you move the point where a couple of theatre sheltered many children will be asked to deal with a bandit who pesters them. After killing the thug (regardless of the replica he will attack you) then go back to the theater the place where the mega cut scene where the bandits I suggest you save one of the two parents, else they will be killed. Drama and emotions are guaranteed.

next Spoiler:
it is actually possible to save them both: come to the theatre with oratory and Salaam bomb shot (3 point eats) straight into the crowd of bandits, they have very little HP, all fall down at once. Then there's another scene where both live, but the husband remembered a little. No sense, but nice.

Sometimes it seems that in the Odyssey RPG'snasti of Pobol than in the Witcher 3.

P
Paladinm 21.09.19

The Wolf Mercenary
Hi,explain how to join the Kira to the crew of the ship.Kira and Paleta turned soldier saved,soldiers poisoned Palata,Kira joined the team.What's wrong?

R
Rabidity 21.09.19

Paladinm
Kira can't take the ship, that's all.
Only one-eyed girlfriend we can take for Barnabas. Or not to take.

M
Mariya Zavrazhina 21.09.19

Kira I have cliff jumped, well, the hell with it, and did just that booze the whole line) Falet because Kira was offended and sailed away to Sparta. On the Islands there is no power) Oh sorry, that only more or less decent romanically man this story( a quest with elaborate in-game campaign

p
potter790 21.09.19

Maria Zavrina wrote:
but the quest is the most elaborate in-game campaign
Not one. On the same island there is a funny mini-quest with the dude in the cage was locked. Playing with Cassandra, I think let's fling with Smith, he insisted, the outcome was just gorgeous. xd)
Faleta had arrived, they all went to the wedding, but the celebration on the island he ran off to cry sho all the glory for me, and I'm not so spoke, had to beat hnilicka. :D
Replay did not.

M
Merc20134 21.09.19

Hello, tell me to do CIO, I passed on the story of the Isle of Xenia and got the email, but when I sail to the island quest is not started, Cleo stands on the dock and all. Tell me how to fix it

b
borodyder 27.10.20

I'm playing Casandre.
I mudded with Falet, killed the bear, let the smuggler go.
The extremist in the socratic method let go. Told Faletau about it. He was offended, said he would drink alone. If he lied and said that Cyrus will be later, he will be surprised, but just drink with Casandra. He's going to be poisoned.
Took a one-eyed in the team.

I mudded with Falet, killed the bear, let the smuggler go.
The extremist in the socratic method let go. Kira's fine. Falet was poisoned. He caught up with the extremist, he didn't kill him. Kira can lie that he killed an extremist or say honestly that he did not kill - the result is one - she will tell Casandra to get away. If you kill him, the result will be the same.

If an extremist is killed, it will be the same as described, only without the poisoning of Falet.

A
Alexidrik 27.10.20

potter790 wrote:
Not one. On the same island there is a funny mini-quest, with a dude who locked himself in a cage. Played Casandra, I think let me be a blacksmith, he was just so insistent, the denouement was just gorgeous.
In which the caged dude was told he was going to kill his mother and father? It's a fun quest. Played for Alexios who muddied with a blacksmith, so the dude was shocked when he realized that he ran away and yelled.) Still there hangs and yells.)))

L
Listopad9032 27.10.20

How to make a good ending on Mykonos, where all are alive and all the quests are passed (not counting where we and Kira, because then will not be able to pass perfectly) (I recommend to read to the end, and then begin to pass):
1. Respond with kindness or hearts to both characters (before the quests described below)
2. Don't kill Polycarp
3. For Barnabas to find a girl (or rather we would get a good team member), you need to perform a quest of a bearish service.
4. It is also necessary to perform the quest of Socrates in such an order (as I did): killed all the guards, released the prisoner, go with him to a safe place, tell him nowhere you will not go alone (the answer option with a red badge), he begins to run away, but it must be immediately cut. We come to Socrates and tell him the whole truth.
Important! In the quest, it means murder, when we come to tell about everything in the lair of the rebels, you need to choose an option, which indicates a personal conversation with Kira.
5. We perform all the quests of both the Heart of War and the Goddess and hunting (or something, there should be hunting with Kira on goats). If there are any - then the quests finish them! Ship off with Falet and do his quest of the Heart of War, he is always answered on good and with hearts.
A WORK quest where we are tout to battle (next to Falet, where he gives the quest "The way of Falet" do the last).
Around this time, the three strips of Athens' influence should have long dangled at zero meaning
6. And after that, our Polycarp moves to some dilapidated house, where we quietly kick it from the server "Ancient Greece" and remove from the leader of Mykonos.
7. During an unforgettable night we talk to Falet, he can answer like, anything, after we go to Kira and she say that "once it happened to me" and "forget about the gods."
8. Now to the mark of the quest, next to stand Kira and Falet. And you can talk to them, they'll say they've decided to be together. If they are not, then try to talk to Barnabas once, then they should be. The second conversation with Barnabas is already completely completes this quest and returns the world to its initial state.