3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Soyeon-ui gae 06.02.20 12:17 pm

Hispanice build

All kind time of day.In the very near future I am going to assemble his PC in Grand green for all sorts mmoshek,shooters on the type of Overa and so on,but the fact that in the gland understand at a fairly basic level.
Based on the advice of a friend,whose knowledge about the hardware,let's say,I have little confident,sat,saw,say collected something,but I'm sure that made a lot of mistakes.Therefore,asking for your help,appreciate,advise me what to replace and so on,thanks in advance.

Video-PALIT NVIDIA GTX1060 GTX1060 JETSTREAM 6GB GDDR5 6G
Percents-Intel Core i5-7500 3.4 GHz/8GT/s/6MB (BX80677I57500)
Mother-Gigabyte GA-B250M-DS3H (s1151, Intel B250, PCI-Ex16)
Memory-Kingston 8 GB SO-DIMM DDR4 2400 MHz (KVR24S17S8/8)x2
Hard Hitachi (HGST) Travelstar 1TB 5400rpm 128MB Z5K1 HTS541010B7E610_1W10028 2.5
Cooling under percent-Performa Aardwolf 7X (APF-7X-92LED)
PSU-650W Corsair VS550 (CP-9020098-EU)
Case-Delux DLC-MD218 400W Black
42 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sha-R 06.02.20

OkGo
I like overclocking do not iron

O
OkGo 06.02.20

Sha-R
Sha-R wrote:
I like overclocking do not iron
Sha-R wrote:
Intel Core i5-8600K
1). If the person is not going to do any overclocking, then why would he i5-8600k?
2). Motherboard for i5 H310-8600k? Again, same questions.
3). Strange model of RAM at 2400 MHz - not the best choice for the money is full of variants with higher frequencies among famous brands.
4). Aerocool vx-500 to build with the i5-8600k and gtx 1070 is risk. Vx - worthless for stuffing. And if not the most demanding systems unnoticed, here in the Assembly processor for overclocking and a gtx 1070 is definitely dangerous. FSP PNR has not been canceled, even though he was terrible in appearance.

S
Sha-R 06.02.20

OkGo
Because a processor with a K initially more powerful, and if you strongly feel an urge to accelerate the shift nurse will be cheaper changing the processor.
RAM in this case does not solve anything, 2400 from 3200 performance is no different. In any case, the difference is no one will see it if it is. And so I sit this manufacturer is not the first year. Yeah, a well-known brand which will cost more plus for shipping will have occlusivity. And in fact will not win anything
MP: MSI H270M MORTAR ARCTIC ---- CPU: Intel I5-7600K work for me and the rules, but every second asks why? Just to make it))
No risk, just have people that bred panic about most of these risks and other people that panic spread like wildfire through the village. You can take a more powerful PSU, 600 watts, then does not matter. HIPRO HPA-600W or Zalman ZM600-LE. The price is almost the same

L
Luka_gg 06.02.20

Sha-R
Erkul really RUBBISH, the rule of garbage - under any circumstances not to skimp on the PSU.
Processor with a K - not just an unlocked multiplier, it is still higher frequency compared to the no k, in addition, a multiplier of turbo boost can be put up for tenure.
RAM long-solves, thank you very much to the owners of AMD, helped to understand, to tell what's what. If not AMD, these would still be collected on 2133 / 2400, and that's not to mention the fact that today stands as a 2400 3200. Samsung, real choice, MSI motherboard, it is possible to set the timings and frequency (pre-prepared versions), and Samsung drags. Strap 8 GB 6000 rubles. It is 2400 to 3200 take it easy.
Vs 2133 MHz. 2400 MHz vs. 2666 MHz vs. 3000 MHz
The increase in places 10-15 frames. So do not about the frequency, there is a difference, and there are games where the frequency and / one or two channel decide. If the office has a computer with 7600k (which is now worth nothing, and knocked his modern games, especially open world), the processor, which is all overshadowed (and costs the same) the 1600S, he even mention not worthy.
Oops....
No, well, actually this stuff to recommend - AeroCool VX-500. Just hard, I feel sorry for the kid.

S
Sha-R 06.02.20

VOVAN WOLF
Yes Yes guys, I know that you are top collectors, the current here I am trying to get as close to 1000 and not 1500$ as the person above, and order to the OLC and to pay for the shipping in the Ukrainian another 50-100 bucks, and the marriage has not been canceled, and that the extra spending money to forward all of your build far povypadali over the limit. And about the PSU I suggested a couple of options. And Yes, me too, a million people are advised to take something with a maximum price because other неработаетсгоритвзорветсянекрасиво. That is just why it all works steadily for many years. So don't try to be clever here. Like fair criticism, but not when they start in the sky poking his nose. And Yes, the difference in video memory which you showed revealed the top gland which falls beyond the amount described by the author.

S
Sha-R 06.02.20

VOVAN WOLF
Okay, option 2:
Motherboard Asus PRIME B360M-K
Intel Core i5-8600K Coffee Lake (3600MHz, LGA1151 v2, L3 9216Kb)
RAM ADATA XPG Z1 (8 GB x 2) DIMM DDR4 3000 MHz
HDD Western Digital WD10EZEX 1TB
Power supply Zalman ZM600-GSII 600W
Video card GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1070 1582Mhz PCI-E 3.0 8192Mb 8008Mhz 256 bit DVI HDMI HDCP

O
OkGo 06.02.20

Sha-R
1). Again the problem with the motherboard. If you take i5-8600k, you should immediately charge under acceleration. At least some of the budget z370 have gigabytes.
2). Again bad things with PD. It is better to take FSP PNR, which, though not in a beautiful building, but behaves more reliable. In General, there is a Pro on the OEM PSU manufacturers, they better tell me if you want to save and get a quality PSU.
3). Said you video card, if you search, starts from 31-32K, which frees up 3K from the original 35. Just for the motherboard and PSU.
And when you consider that people who give advice, to order from the CU (if everything is fine with delivery), the price of our money will be about 28-29K for the card.

O
OkGo 06.02.20

Sha-R

Example of cheaper build than what was previously proposed, so as not to exceed 1000 EUR conditional:
Spoiler
On the balances you can take a SSD, buy already at home for him to pay a lot of delivery from CU. When you build on Intel, the price tag will go up around 100 euros.

O
OkGo 06.02.20

Lodurr
Lodurr wrote:
The frequency of the RAM processors probably just write? )
Well, on the Intel site for my i7-6700 written DDR4 - 2133 MHz.
But for some reason he himself has a great sense for bars operating at frequencies above 3200.

O
OkGo 06.02.20

Lodurr
Lodurr wrote:
Without acceleration it can't normally with them chuystvovat, and with overclocking they can normally chuystvovat in modern games, especially at 4K. In fact just like any overclocked processor.
Don't quite understand what you're trying to tell me.
What is the point to focus on the specifications of the processor frequency RAM when they all work great with straps, whose frequency is much higher?
What kind of 4k are we talking? And here it?

O
OkGo 06.02.20

Lodurr
Lodurr wrote:
Works, and how it works, it is two big differences. )
After asked strap under acceleration? Or maybe iron requested under acceleration? He asked the iron under the shooters and MMOs that would work. Advisers. ))
Honestly, you are jumping from one topic to another.
Iron under shooters in the spirit of Overwatch and IMO for 25K you can collect a mixture of b/a of iron and Ali.Express. Well, or even 30K ($500) poor Assembly of the new hardware.

On the subject of straps under acceleration: Holy smoke, the specified factory frequency 3000 MHz for planks - go into the BIOS and you select the XMP profile. The case 1 minute. And they work fine, even if not to take in the detailed configuration of RAM.
Give the man advice, so he took his iron and has for some time thought about the fact that you have to do the upgrade.

S
Sha-R 06.02.20

Lodurr wrote:
In the x64 environment, which make the game last five years, the difference between zamochenny CPU and unlocked as between a Lada and a Ferrari. ))
Well, Yes, a little more powerful. a little bit. xd)
Well, I want to convey the essence. For me always the priority this percent even if I overclock it will not, because it costs a little more, and possible more interesting than usual. Well, we had instead of little email multiple

S
Sha-R 06.02.20

OkGo
$ 1000 as be 850 euros, so a note on currency rates. 10000 thousand rubles a difference. All

S
Sha-R 06.02.20

OkGo
Why take an acceleration if anything does not drive going? I think you just FSP in addition to other blocks not tried it, so put it everywhere. I took the price tags of the nicks we have in GTX1070 costs around 30K, but it does not mean that I would write it for 30.

A
AnPei 06.02.20

A new build should be done on newly released hardware. CPU you need to choose the index K is not necessary to disperse them default characteristics above ( put mods in the game and everything starts to blunt and fly, if the game launched and it is necessary to go to your browser without turning the game too, the PC works with a powerful processor to save time and the best comfort, though the difference is not visually noticed these lags were on the i5-4590 and i7-4790k is also lag).

L
Luka_gg 06.02.20

Sha-R wrote:
about the memory you showed revealed the top gland which falls beyond the amount described by the author
Top iron? HAHHAHAH! 7700k 14, 000 and 1080 for 30 000 rubles have already become the top iron? When? Where? Funny. The processor is already a generation out of date, left him for long, 4 cores, that is to say, the graphics card is the same soon eclipsed, and there is a 1080 ti.
This is not an expensive iron, not in the least, and especially again - the difference in price 2133/2400 and 3200 - NO! Duck why would you take the trash to the 2400? Especially if Intel is growth. Don't understand.
Why did You throw these assemblies? The author has already determined, the subject is closed. BP again STUFF.

Lodurr
Lodurr wrote:
It may not overwhelm even Ubisoft, so they in this master..
Yes, but the CPU usage is not 100%, but FPS started to sink. You crafty type, not shown loading the video card, FPS. Here I found:
1060 6GB GTX - i5-7600K
The processor under 100% load graphics card failures download graphics card under 80%.
Google krayzis 3 7600 + 1060, you can see CPU usage at 70% at 75 frames. Wow! And this game 2013. The Witcher 3 came into the city and download 7600k at 60 frames fell below 100%. Who would have thought. About watch dogs 2, I do not want to talk, because the failures in download 1060 visible to the naked eye. Talk about the Mafia where there is no denovo and VM protect, what we see:
CPU usage at 100%, FPS not even 60 frames!
RX 580 vs GTX 1060 in Mafia 3 (i5 7600k)
FPS - a consequence of the effective work of the CPU with the game engine. It works well, HOWEVER, it is not enough. Because of him the failure to load graphics card, he does not have time to ship even 1060 (which is 980 at the time, she is already 4 years old, and then she top was not).
Other games, and I have a lot of screenshots with the failures of the i5's, I even don't want to throw. He's already in 2013 received header from two iconic games, and now, he retired for many reasons, one of them 6 cores for the same money.
a good example of work 4960k:
Assassin's Creed Origins i5-4690k GTX 1060 1070 1080 1...
Weighs on this processor graphics card the level of 1070 and above is extremely stupid. Then such whining and making excuses for his iron, about poor optimization, and that their hardware is outdated, straight from the bearded 2010's / 2014-ies. Thought forever will sit.

O
OkGo 06.02.20

Sha-R
Sha-R wrote:
Why take an acceleration if anything does not drive going? I think you just FSP in addition to other blocks not tried it, so put it everywhere. I took the price tags of the nicks we have in GTX1070 costs around 30K, but it does not mean that I would write it for 30.
Hmm. Arguing with you is pointless. Last attempt.
1). If you do not drive, what is sense to take i5-8600k? It cost very close to i7-8700, which turboboost keeps higher frequencies.
Ie, you offer to take a CPU with an unlocked multiplier, but not to drive it, although going the amount you can take i7? Brilliant.
2). I suggested that FSP in KACH-ve model, similar to the proposed Aerocom you money, but with a normal filling. I have just everything BP is normal, because it does not save.
3). Man lives in Ukraine, it is advantageous to take the goods from the CU. At least through intermediaries. To pay 35K for 1070-ku now - a strange decision.

Sha-R wrote:
$ 1000 as be 850 euros, so a note on currency rates. 10000 thousand rubles a difference. All
So you have to do this Assembly for 985 euros. With the Aerocool'th and since the memory is 2400 MHz.

G
Gellitron1 06.02.20

Ryzen 2700X 2700 or from computeruniverse rest at the Top and choose Google.

S
Sha-R 06.02.20

VOVAN WOLF
Okay, 1080 for 30K? Find me one, I'd like to buy or i7 7700k 14. Wait, I'll buy them right away

S
Sha-R 06.02.20

Lodurr
Um, I sat next, had a smoke, I think they are just 2 paranoid, which is stupid on the forum to chinamerica and shit to throw. So you can't prove it, they have to the person rolled)