3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikkitoozz_ 06.02.20 12:18 pm

War of the factions (Mortal Kombat X)

What faction you choose, and why?
124 Comments
Sort by:
S
SCAR. 06.02.20

Don't know, I'm not an expert on technical issues.

S
Srgvnn 06.02.20

Please help
Playing on the iPhone in mortal Kombat X
When I choose the faction wrote to me connection error
What should be done to avoid this?
Suddenly someone has the same situation

k
kirill643 06.02.20

ALNOR
KSU Hao think of the red dragon, no? He caught up with Kenshi in the comic, and in the territory of the Shirai Ryu, was killed by a Scorpion. Or not?

A
Alnur 06.02.20

kirill643
Sorry,I mixed Dragons

N
Nikkitoozz_ 06.02.20

Srgvnn
It is... Internet quick shipping?

M
MrMorris 06.02.20

Lin quay because a big fan of sub-zero)

G
Gurdji 06.02.20

Nikkitoozz
Please tell me what to do if you can't choose a faction? Click on taklu when you select the corresponding error connecting to the network and the Internet like works well, I can't figure

T
Tp9Im 06.02.20

Good day! When charged as a reward for faction war?

v
vasyaramone 06.02.20

help. when you want to choose a faction, the game gives me connection error. although I sit with the Wi-Fi and via 3g too tried to go. nothing happens. what to do?

T
Talmas Muhamedzhan 06.02.20

Listen to my faction does not run why who knows?

K
Kitana0158 06.02.20

Help !! How to open boss invasions and tower attacks ??????

S
SCAR. 06.02.20

Help !! How to open a boss invasion and tower the invasion
Wait for the attack of any force and then everything will be open (roughly every Friday).

V
Vurhiz 06.02.20

Greetings to all! Scar., what if I just pass the living tower and perform the job, it affects the pumping of the Faction ? And yet, after the assignments, the statistics of the war points are added, and after going through a living tower no. Do not know what the problem is? Thanks in advance.

S
SCAR. 06.02.20

what if I just pass the living tower and perform the job, it affects the pumping of the Faction ?
All this affects the ride (and fraction and profile): Live tower, simple tower, the battle with AI, more modes, multiplayer. All, in short. Experience is given for any action (a customization of their cards are additional bonuses to this supply).
And yet, after the assignments, the statistics of the war points are added, and after going through a living tower no
Added, actually, just not as much (you can see in the tab player profile => the string tower.

V
Vurhiz 06.02.20

Yeah, yesterday was an invasion (got him the first time) and I understand that the boss is almost impossible to win. Either you have a bunch of hours to sit.

S
SCAR. 06.02.20

He is invulnerable and cannot be defeated in battle. You need to survive 30 seconds - it will be counted for the victory (and the more damage you will inflict, the more points you give, but it is not required).

V
Vurhiz 06.02.20

Completely invulnerable? Just noticed that the health of his poetry, but is taken away. Takeda with his chains.... so much nerves spoiled me... ;)

v
vitalikcrazyman 06.02.20

Guys on my iPad now gone the War of Factions in General.

S
SCAR. 06.02.20

Just noticed that the health of his poetry, but is taken away.
And you try to get in 30 seconds reduce to zero" all the enemy's health under such thick skin. Especially given that it itself vigorously fight.
Takeda with his chains.... so much nerves spoiled me...
Every time boss changes, so next time will be different.

V
Vurhiz 06.02.20

No, I meant that in General is taken away. Each new battle, he has as much health as you left him in the previous. Therefore, I say that we must either all night or all day (and maybe both). If it does not work, and may be tried...