3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikkitoozz_ 06.02.20 12:18 pm

War of the factions (Mortal Kombat X)

What faction you choose, and why?
124 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sub-zero grand master 06.02.20

Explain to the beginner what is the level of fraction

S
SCAR. 06.02.20

Pumping in the faction in which you are a member. Just each faction has 50 levels and the higher your level, the cooler you are.
For pumping levels are rewarded with some bonuses (special backgrounds/icons/framework for card; reward money and experience; a unique murder of the faction and so on).
Experience fraction is pumped in parallel with the experience profile (ie playing the game pumped and the profile (OO) and the fraction (FO)).

From one faction you can always go to another, but then would have to be pumped from level 1 to 50.

S

Thank you. But in the mobile version as well?

S
SCAR. 06.02.20

Don't know, I have not played it (and hardly play).
But probably the same (maybe with slight differences), but I can't say for sure.

S

I just have a weak PC and no console ;(

Y
Your Hair is Beautiful 06.02.20

Sub-zero grand master
No, it's different. Just choose a faction, well, depending on how place was taken by your faction and what you place in the list of the leaders of the faction took, they give you a certain number of souls/coins and equipment. Faction Kill's and other with the older versions, like no.

M
Mark Makarov 06.02.20

Tell me, please, why does not the War of the Factions? Write - error connecting via Wi Fi and also through 3G. Version Mortal 1.3. updated 11 July 2015. IOS

S

Yin-Ro-Gan
Thank you

V
Vurhiz 06.02.20

Soldiers! Does anyone know if all jobs in the week perform, some sort of bonus attached for it?

V
Vitalii Plehanov 06.02.20

Good people great!!...I still do not understand how to earn points of war"

V
Vurhiz 06.02.20

Vitalii Plehanov
Every day jobs are different, so they try to perform. Still Living is, it is also possible to posability.

199111 06.02.20

Brotherhood of shadow

199111 06.02.20

In love with supernatural forces, demons, ghosts and so on.

S
SCAR. 06.02.20

Apparently, the patches processed Experience Points Faction and now pumping at a Fraction became harder and longer (give less points and gain levels more slowly).
So, just a note to those who are planning to pump 50 levels in all fractions or just often migrates from one faction to another.

N
Nina Simone 06.02.20

as zaregestrirovatsja on the cloud

N
Nina Simone 06.02.20

please tell me

D
Danil Pak 06.02.20

Help can't join the faction writes that there is an Internet but it is

q
quadratik 06.02.20

Good day!!! Guys pliz help, can someone faced with a similar problem. Platform PS4. When you log into the game on the home screen, press L1 (war of factions), and updates the status of the faction (infinite time), i.e. nothing happens to the page war of the faction also comes. What could be wrong and how to fix it? Thanks in advance.

K
Kuturlash 06.02.20

Guys podskazhyte pzhl why the war fraccy no gifts? On Monday it was!

S
Sayrone 06.02.20

The same problem doesn't log into factions. Infinite status updates fraction