3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SamLeoFisher 06.02.20 12:21 pm

Which car is better and why ? (The Crew 2)

Share your experiences, which car you think is best for your class ? For example, I went all streetracing Ford Shelby GT500 new, because he has one of the best speeds (364 km / h) and better acceleration (2.5 seconds) of all the cars which I was pumped. And, I went very easy all the races on hard difficulty when my Shelby do not even reach the recommended settings for the race. Rally-cross, I was on the Focus RS RX, for also saved it to disperse hundreds. More obvious favourites, I can't, because the play is small, but what do You say?
7 Comments
Sort by:
s
serbalabaew 06.02.20

I'm streetracing on Ducati

T
Tdante 06.02.20

Streetrace Lamborghini Huracan lp610-4. IMBA. No car compares to the comfort of her. Racing made easy. Still showed good Audi R8, a worthy competitor to the lambe. Unfortunately Nissan GT-R is not as good as it could be. The bikes don't even look, they are too unpredictable, in addition, any smallest contact with something fraught with respawn, well, the maximum speed is too small.
The racing aircraft Harmon Rocket III HR. A great time for all turns, speed only loses a bit of oil-planes. In principle, it is also very good for aerobatics too.
Motocross Kawasaki KX450F. A lot of tuning for this class (and this is important, right) that is controlled easier than others.
Rally RAID water zones of the Nissan 370z. In the rest of the Mercedes X-class (Yes, free, it's just good) and Porsche 959 Raid in the right hands imbue, but very naughty on the first gear. There are also motorcycles: -60% to killing a tree, but on a long empty straight to fall behind.
Rally cross - I really like the top-end Ford Focus RS RX. A lot of power under the hood.
In Droege, I think the Corvette. But I will not say that the rest is worse. Do not forget that cars start very differently, each needs a completely different approach to the starting speed and the manner of shifting.
Hypercar... oddly enough, but the Agera R, it drives better than a lot of expensive Regera, accelerated faster. In General, she loses her dear brother just for the really long highways. As shown Huayra, but generally not for long straights, the speed dial is hard, but with a lot of turns, braking, prosazovat of copes. The Ferrari 458 is so-so unit, it is superior to the McLaren P1 from the boss.
Monsters. The Abarth is very good. Ect also Nissan 370z, is operated perfectly.
Touring... did Well beating the boss of Aston Martin Vulcan. In the class a lot of great cars, take what you like.
In the formula if you have a good skill - take expensive. If not very cheap. Expensive difficult to manage, but in the right hands, pulls out.
Drift. RX7 not in competition. Who comes - try Viper. In principle, it is possible to drift at all, except lamb(yuck video).
The boats are all almost equal, with full pumping, I generally go for the most vast and all are happy.
Jetstream also everything seems to be equal. Take the most expensive.

i
insel260 06.02.20

The whole of streetracing + race with the boss, was on the Ducati Diavel. The gap was mad ( almost every race on hard for more than 30 seconds, with the boss - min).
Drag Viper. Less distance Willy, unlike other machines. And this means faster acceleration.
Boats (racing) - the first boat, with a displacement of the center of gravity aft.
Racing planes - the P51 Mustang. Very good speed and maneuverability. As well as retractable landing gear.
ABOUT racing F1 (the usual option) and the Volcano. F1 from a more modern car, but the price is no different, and the Volcano good management.
Drift - RX7 for starting and free. Either the Charger 69 G. V. the charger good power and cornering is good rowing, but the clutch is bad, so you have to slow down in the turns.
Race to giperkara - Ferrari Italia (458). Excellent handling, good speed.

L
LancNoDance 06.02.20

Open the list of leaders of the race, see the first 5 places. The best tip for selecting the car for each specific race. All the best cars there.

A
Argest 02.12.20

LancNoDance
I hear the truth in your words) really, I didn't think about it. just check the leaders

Q
QAmiak 26.09.21

here is a galardo for records!

S
Sladkoezhka55 28.10.21

GT-R R34 best drift car