3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hydrolisk 21.09.19 06:16 pm

Weapons. What to take? (Rebel Galaxy)

Those who have experience pliz write about different types of weapons.
It is better to put? Missiles, guns, lasers, or whatever else is out there...
What are the indicators in the first place to pay attention.

Can anyone have thoughts on picking vehicle. What equipment must have what a waste of money.
10 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wtfis 21.09.19

As for me, lasers are the best option, as side and turret type. I have, if I am not mistaken, minotauro with Gilda mercenaries. Has 2 different laser types and airborne lasers. Against junk is antiaircraft gun and against the bases sitabai and mines. To cope with almost any vehicle without a problem, but a large number of small ships in the company of 1-2 bases a bit annoying.

H
Hydrolisk 21.09.19

On the way question. I've been here two times met:
kill the ship and it drops a purple container, written Armory container. Trying to pick up and does not work, says arms filled. Once right near the station that happened and I tried to sell all the weapons. Flew naked and barefoot... arms full. And the hold was empty (10 cells).
Don't know what the hell he wants.

W
Wtfis 21.09.19

this refill mines or missiles. shorter arms that shift

H
Hydrolisk 21.09.19

got to scarab and I got the impression that the main thing on the ship - turret.
Shift the gun is what it is, what it is not. Well, there are homing missiles or mines to deliver as a small bonus to DPS.
On-Board tools and a bit of good sharashit but only if the side ports at least six. Then you can limit the distance pokotsat bigship. And in the batch only have time to turn the stern to the shields is not broken, there is no aiming.

Now I dream about Manticore and its 8 turrets, which can simultaneously shoot

V
Vadim Migalenko 21.09.19

The best ship: dreadnought the Black Gate(on-Board tools-20pcs; turrets-16pcs; speed slow; slow turning; the hold-28; etc.)

I
Ivan Prischepa 21.09.19

the best ship, the Barracuda. for a long time settled I in the hangar. The best speed and maneuverability, plus 4 slots for improvement and medium body. 5 turrets and 4 side guns. Special problems with Roy trivia or accumulation bases have not experienced even in systems where a high risk.

H
Hydrolisk 21.09.19

The best weapon in the turret - kularinsky blue laser, and after not strange the mining laser. Unfortunately (or rather cool) blue laser can only knock or container to find. I found once in the first two blue MK2 and MK1. So the scarab in the first two systems Siegal everything that moves before landing.
In the Board the same laser weapons as already said. Or if you want the guns with the greatest distance to throw a big murder from afar.
To shift anything at all, you can not hang, it is very expensive missiles. Nafig it is necessary to pay half the salary for the consumables to me and without them life rules.
Don't forget mercenary, he's very good at distracting the attention, and shoots. It's like having another turret)) the Formula is simple - the more, the better.
Shields or aegis. That is the most subtle and recharge for 5 seconds. While you rocket will fly - shields are already full. IMHO it's more convenient.
Armor - rod. This is where explosion protection 25% of the Rockets around like dirt, and cut the damage from them by a quarter very good.
Boosters drums, whose recharge is the lowest and the highest acceleration. Accelerator need to hurry to leave, and not wait for 16 seconds until this trough will accelerate.

n
nbyl 21.09.19

the best armor which was found veraksa.35% bonus lowering the damage to small ships and missiles.shields normal yet.not the aegis.but in addition additional equipment.the bonus to the charge of the shield from hits, mines and missiles.about weapons more difficult.depends on the presence of the bubble and the type of ship.if fast,then mining lasers.or kularinsky blue.so only once beat MK 5.type of mission was the level of 1.8 million loans.if money is small,suggest missile turrets.when a lot of them.much.to battle the spikes recommend long-range lasers and annihilatory.destroyers and dreadnoughts are slow moving and clumsy.it is important to get the enemy with a maximum distance

i
igor_grankin 21.09.19

Which system to get the mk6 ?

G
Glefff 21.09.19

igor_grankin
System the Magician, the Outpost's Orbit Kuwabara