3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r. 06.02.20 12:26 pm

given the ban until 1 August (Dota 2)

people in DotA give ban? if I haven't left a single game, a game, +10 positive praise,
what the hell gave the Bank until August 1?
I even own the ACC Buster not nirazu! always play with a positive, not insulting anyone....and here arrives the ban after the game....
10 Comments
Sort by:
K
KPOT1987 06.02.20

The new year started, I plan to bans to do, here and distributed to everyone.

m
m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r. 06.02.20

KPOT1987
no, just you know kind of hurts, no shit, supportest play try it here after finishing the game you comes the ban! understand if it was for that, for insults, mindless feed, and because it is, but bl_d! I this crap is not doing

D
Demian Averon 06.02.20

m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r.
normally take a rest from the comp.....still time to ride this is not the end of the world.

m
m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r. 06.02.20

Demian Averon
just a shame(
it was written that I often left the game.although it is not . I left only 2 times the game, and that because of the Internet

W
Whitewolf1939 06.02.20

m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r.
So for this and gave a ban, 2 times left the game , win the PL , maybe now the new system of bans(updated 7.08) , then you were given a ban for half a year . And there already all like to lival you because of the Internet or just.The fact that you lival.

Z
Zh1VaGo 06.02.20

m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r.
Ban in matchmaking for half a year
Feed that output to the end of the game, the we — banned for six months. New patch, congratulations. Either you removal and died on a CD, you repairs for feed have thrown, or how said parent Arathor.

N
Nkupe 06.02.20

Check integrity there in the profile in DotA .There may be a report ,may have abandoned the game .And so ,while play on another account ,because you do not wait for a few )

N
N1KO 06.02.20

The system of bans is fully consistent with the community-what do you want?

u
ulshev 06.02.20

It was something I didn't do lival on the new Akka and welcome < 3, and 2 LP for something received ~~~~

D
DoubleCool_YT 06.02.20

Or you fidil criminal past or abuser bugs, or even what bad things he was doing. In any case, I believe you that you can be involved. I have often given a ban from 5 minutes to 1 day because I didn't take to the rink.. after the match.