3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
frtgt 06.02.20 12:26 pm

Buying a graphics card.

Hi all. Need help choosing a video card, going to buy the evga ftw GTX 1070, but in stores such as citylink, DNS it is not, or very expensive.
I found a shop Compday, but about him not so sure. I would like to know has anyone bought accessories there, how is the warranty and how reliable this store. Going to buy in St. Petersburg. Here is a link to the shop:https://www.compday.EN/
I would really appreciate your help.
51 Comments
Sort by:
666Lucifer 06.02.20

lgls
Judging by the reviews except for this of course cards with a thundering fan they have turned out great don't worry I had gts 450 from palit worked fine I two years ago, sold it and hope the next host is working well

f
frtgt 06.02.20

666Lucifer
Okay, let's see how many will live it :)

A
Apti 06.02.20

For the future, Peter good online store Polus. The prices are very reasonable and with assurance of no problems. Have not once bought

f
frtgt 06.02.20

Artie
Interesting.Guarantee they have from the manufacturer is, or the store itself ?

O
OkGo 06.02.20

Artie
Almost all of the St. Petersburg about this store heard, most likely.
But it is still a lot of problems:
1). No normal filters on the other components. You have to hammer into a search.
2). The price tags are strange. Right now climbed: i7-6700 is 21K per box, I have it in the 2015/16 year, he took 18. In this case i7-8700 worth 20K. Where is the logic?
Would then the sale of obsolete iron. I'm not talking about Kony on sockets 77х that there are still several tens of thousands.
3). Different price tags for the same goods. The same i7-6700 in the box version is available in two versions: 21 and for 20.5 K. the Difference is unclear.

In fact: not the most expensive store, but the price tags are only slightly lower than in other stores. And even then not always. 7-8 years ago there really it was more profitable than most other networks. Now no special differences.

f
frtgt 06.02.20

OkGo
Yes, the prices looked and they are about on the same level as other stores.
Today will map is ordered in the citylink to pick it up, and think whether or not to open her up on the spot to verify the integrity of the product. Never did, only looked to seals in place was all. Now this situation with these cards is unclear.

666Lucifer 06.02.20

lgls
better check on the spot

666Lucifer 06.02.20

lgls
Took map? All the rules?

f
frtgt 06.02.20

666Lucifer
Yes, the site is opened, everything seems normal. Only noticed that games throttle strekochet, thought it was the fan but no. Sound a like a grasshopper. This sound is audible only if your head in the system unit to shove, and the chirping even with VSYNC is.

666Lucifer 06.02.20

lgls
choke on my almost all whistle) and in General, as cooling it? the temperature was measured?

f
frtgt 06.02.20

666Lucifer
I just used this squeak usually) Cooling is excellent, in the games held temperature of 65 degrees, the fans do not work, switch on for a while and turn off. In General, while I am more than happy with the purchase :)