3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Voin Morgota 21.09.19 06:20 pm

Hacking crisis points. (Pathfinder: Kingmaker)

Does anyone know how to hack or using conservation to increase?
8 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrei YP 21.09.19

Warrior Of Morgoth
You mean the glasses spent on building and pay decrees? Yes, they like enough, if at once all not to squander. The main thing in the stock a little bit to always keep. Then their income increases as you capture territories and advance the plot, well, more for useful activities in some decrees.
How to hack don't tell me, because I do not know. There prog Arcemi Pathfinder Kingmaker Save Game Editor, which preserve the reveals and allows there to change a lot, but if there is something that you need - I don't know.

V
Voin Morgota 21.09.19

Andrei YP
Not those who added advisers, the chances of success. Here, for example the Octavia is a chance to invite merchants 65%, add one point and 90%.

A
Andrei YP 21.09.19

Warrior Of Morgoth
And, of course. Don't know, I have no problems there, the successes were often failures. Probably depends on the difficulty level, I set up under him and rule the Kingdom chose. And no failures, but some successes - but no fun to play, agree?

V
Voin Morgota 21.09.19

Andrei YP
Yes, the problem is that the chances of success of the Regent depends on charisma, and I pumped dexterity, charisma 15 she. Gonna retrain now.

A
Andrei YP 21.09.19

Warrior Of Morgoth
Be careful with this, and that in battle, the Regent will start to mess up and have to leave her in the capital. I'm not pumped or anyone specifically for government, but only for travel and combat. The percentage of success of advisors in addressing state issues has always been above the failures.

G
Gimmymore 20.08.21

and so, how can you wind yourself up with the points of the crisis fund, the
path to the save file
C: Users * nameuser * AppData LocalLow Owlcat Games Pathfinder Kingmaker Saved Games you
open the file with the save file with the archiver. 7zip will do, you are
looking for the file player.json
in this file Ctrl + f and you need the line "ConsumableEventBonus" - the points of the crisis fund.
"BP" - building points
"BPPerTurn": 45 - building points per turn

G
Guest 29.12.21

@Gimmymore You're a Wizard Harry!

A
Avadol 31.01.22

Gimmymore
Ay thanks uncle))))