3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tiger Goose 07.02.20 04:07 pm

Ban anonymizers

The state Duma passed a bill banning the use of technology to access blocked sites. Under the act potentially includes all proxy and VPN services and the Tor network, I2P and Freenet. What do you think about this?
56 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wing42 07.02.20

Tiger Goose
Most likely this Law will not work as intended.

T
Tiger Goose 07.02.20

Wing42
For example, I do not quite understand how it is technically possible to ban it on the network. For example, you can block websites used for initial access to such services. But if the required application is already installed on the computer, as the ban was connected to use the network?

11Alien11 07.02.20

Tiger Goose
the FSB asks the user how he technically perform the garbage prescribed by law?

q
qfb 07.02.20

Tiger Goose
Nakoy and you understand it then?

T
Tiger Goose 07.02.20

qfb
Interesting.

u
urban.kalabanovich 07.02.20

And what sanctions are assumed to apply to physical persons that use these anonymizers.

Z
Znak kachestva Ubeysoft 07.02.20

Yes. We all know how we treat the locks, all the shit.

Z
Znak kachestva Ubeysoft 07.02.20

urban.kalabanovich
They zadolbalsja to apply these same sanctions, anonymizers use half of Ivan from muhosranska, and millions.

N
NightHawkreal 07.02.20

urban.kalabanovich
No, the essence of the law is that the owners of this stuff are told not to misbehave and not to provide access to restricted resources if they don't want their block. By the way the law in force will come only in November.

q
qfb 07.02.20

Tiger Goose
Still believe, there's nothing interesting about blocked on the same principle as conventional sites.
urban.kalabanovich
So far, no. And anomisity in a global sense will not be banned. While that is push through as the regulation of the work of anonazero. That is, they are not prohibited, but they should not let user to any website from the blacklist, if they let themselves fall into the black list.

D
D78L Secret 07.02.20

Take an anonymous search engines, and write in English and access to the Internet is available ) to Wean from the Russian Internet. you have nothing to do there.

f
falsh777 07.02.20

urban.kalabanovich
The prohibition of access to the Internet.

W
Wing42 07.02.20

I like VPN Browsec is a standard extension to the Chrome. It turns out that the new law violates my rights as a consumer by limiting my use of your browser.

a
absurdus elementum 07.02.20

I wonder how marketing VPN, type Save bandwidth Google fit within the letter and spirit of this law? After all, I may be a necessity to compress the traffic. And the answer is aldovae molds fart sitting in the Fool, do not bark knit, they don't need of your Internets, this is your present, give a scoop, the cold war and other usual clear things for them.

Y
Yczh-Kazym 07.02.20

The country is surrounded by enemies, it is necessary to understand. And at the time, until you defeat the enemies outside and knock down their hirelings inside, should-do to limit the use of the Internet to the necessary minimum.

K
Kurisu Reddofirudo 07.02.20

Rakszas
Hmm, something like... Oh yeah, was about similar policies have Unknown Fathers in "the Inhabited Island", where it is crushed, however, not the Internet, and geeks, who knew the true purpose of the towers.

A
A.Soldier of Light 07.02.20

falsh777 wrote:
The prohibition of access to the Internet.
Russia is not North Korea 8)

M
MU-admin 07.02.20

smoothly down the country to isolation from the world, all justify the concern about the Russians, but in fact just its feeder cherish