3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vjik 07.02.20 04:08 pm

What to do with Samantha (Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines)

When she meets near the café she goes to call,after the call violated the masquerade and the game.What to do?And who is this Samantha?
12 Comments
Sort by:
p
pusiaka 07.02.20

but Nehru did not do.
as always

K
K.SpecTr 07.02.20

Samantha need to convince I did not and I was mistaken it. The emphasis on convince (req.skill=5, or dominate, or dementation)

A
Aya 07.02.20

Nifiga it is not necessary to convince, just as she's done talking come and bite her, to drink blood, but not kill, while she's unconscious just to get away out of her sight, and then it will be masquerade redemption

K
K.SpecTr 07.02.20

No, I'm not bloodthirsty.
In addition? bite when she passes some guy sees you and you get a Violation again!

A
Aya 07.02.20

Yes, nobody walks

S
SmokY 07.02.20

Even if someone walks by, even if there are no points for a conviction , you can register in the console GiftXP number of experience points - Boskovice.(TO IMPROVE THE CONVICTION)

h
hom 07.02.20

I just dried to death. - humanity.

S
SmokY 07.02.20

2HOM-RESTRAIN the animal in you :)

D
Derek 07.02.20

Still, it's interesting. I before Samantha left the preserve, then to try what happens if you give her a call. She calls, says to someone out there came from me a violation of the masquerade, she says that while going to hang on me, and then tries for me to run, but... only until the first change of location (walk into a bar). After that, neither hearing nor the spirit, never saw her again. Is that all? I have a few points of the masquerade gave to get the sequel (the good points of the masquerade on quests, tons of it rained). Who knows something - tell us.

A
Aya 07.02.20

pour syputa, BUT when you only have 3 masquerade, then all the nooks and crannies of the area are aunt with torches and you cubestat sight. And since they're dopastat, no one in the building can not go, because in battle mode you can't enter. And soak them is also impossible because once the crime of violas and police uses. If there is no ability Obfuscate, the torchlight aunt very prevent to live. Even if the masquerade will restore back to 5 masks aunts still remain.

G
Gauss 07.02.20

For treerow everything a lot easier.
After the conversation, when she runs away to call, I used it ability Trance.
It was pokalbio a little bit and she went off somewhere down the street. And any violation...

S
Scarecrow3500 07.02.20

I hope she does not appear if the protagonist of Nosferatu, and then get to know the person, despite the terrible fisiologia this is too much