3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
djddr 21.09.19 06:21 pm

Crash when entering the tuning, (the pirates) (Forza Horizon 4)

Hi all, there is a problem, everything start from the first time after reinstalling Vind 1903, (this is about the manual install from the website where it was posted), but then came the problem that I started to throw with an initial window if it does not collapse. Lada decided to play all the rules, Tunel a few cars, everything is fine, protuner probe which is free and then it began, as included in tunaki throws on any machine, who is faced with this please write, so the game works, but can't setunit, direct flight. Thank you.
12 Comments
Sort by:
t
tesla707 21.09.19

djddr
the departures are there, but rare.
I also once flew over 10-15 calls menu tuning.
the problem is generally not considered.

M
Maksimka Vlasov 21.09.19

djddr
How did you solved the problem with crashes on the splash screen?

d
djddr 21.09.19

Maxim Vlasov
Reinstall Windows three times, did everything as in the video, by the way repak which is out now is not working, only works where you have the magic to make, three times and started on the new turecki after the winter don't log in, crashes,

d
djddr 21.09.19

tesla707
In the winter try?

d
djddr 21.09.19

By trying all possible actions solved the problem that explorer is banging, and paint work and tuning, and crashes create a batch file with this content
timeout /t 100
taskkill /im explorer.exe /f

H
HlebusheK1 13.07.20

djddr
Can you please explain more precisely what you need to do?

L
LSI_223 13.07.20

The solution to the problem with the missions in the tuning, painting or purchasing the car. After reading the forums, tried different drivers and tried different methods managed to get rid of the crashes completely.
You need to:
1) Install the Nvidia driver 431.60 (download from off.site or geforced.ru)
2) to Complete the process Explorer.exe (file Explorer) after starting the game. I use Explorer_OFF.bat which automatically kills the process after 90 is Very convenient, ran the batch file, launched the game and all. Shared on Google Drive. the link is below.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-eHamKwLA2u60NeaSM_z1u6qV12iSFqH/view?usp=sharing

PS separately, these solutions reduced the number of departures, but together solved the problem completely.
P. S. S. Checked on different processors (AMD Athlon II X4 640, Intel Xeon X5670), video card GTX1050 (I understand the owners of AMD graphics cards, this problem is not encountered), Windows 10 Pro, 1909.

Good luck to everyone!

A
Auto Club 13.07.20

LSI_223
Somehow I did not help...
And even after departure have the PC to restart.

l
leonkiller777 13.07.20

2) to Complete the process Explorer.exe (file Explorer) after starting the game. --- such is not present, except that edge. Knocked him out but still flew, though not immediately

L
LSI_223 25.10.20

Auto Club
Time has shown that sometimes departures do appear. However, the old driver and kill the process is "explorer" the only thing that helps. It works in my case.
As for the restart after departure is also in the know, through ctrl'alt'del I make a way out of the system, so you have to wait much less.

L
LSI_223 25.10.20

I do not rule out that in the last half of the year there are new ways to solve the problem of which I do not know.
If you find a solution - please share.

T
TalRasha322 25.10.20

The problem is the same. Played in May - there was no such problem (what the shit)?